Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does John want to do?

Who cares. Here's what I want to do. Not even a picture of him.
She's bleeping awful.
How her followers cannot see how narcissistic she is is beyond me.

IMG_F87F4D024768-1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This was clearly written/adapted from Chat GBT. She doesn't speak like that, so it sounds really unnatural and inauthentic.

Also, on the John post, she says he 'had' stomach/esophageal cancer, not has. Unsure what to add here, just an observation.
I think the annoying pet gay probably wrote a press release for her and she's picked out bits of it to parrot then added bits of her usual 'breezy* bants', I agree it reads very strangely

(*really irritating)

Reactions: 17
I came on here to say she’s been on CHATGBT also! The illiterate twit ( 2 degrees though , one in English) needs to tone it down a little and make it a lot less obvious .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.