Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Lorna tell us what we really want to know. Will there be a wrap cardigan with its very own tutorial?
If getting ready for the airport is an ‘Olympic sport’ then tussling with a wrap cardigan will probably get you a Girl Guide badge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the designer of the Birkin bag, all that time ago, was thinking "I literally cannot wait to see nouveau riche chavs styling this bag up with their fave tracksuits". Jane Birkin got an Hermes bag named after her and old Lorna got an ITS range 🙄

I really don't get why John thinks the sun shines out of that dumb, immature, classless, selfish woman's arse. He acts like he's really hit the jackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those pyjamas are hideous. Shrunk herself to a size 8.

And the Lacy teat sling - lol!

Exact same tit as ITS. Just with labels sewn on the outside.
---
I wonder if the designer of the Birkin bag, all that time ago, was thinking "I literally cannot wait to see nouveau riche chavs styling this bag up with their fave tracksuits". Jane Birkin got an Hermes bag named after her and old Lorna got an ITS range 🙄

I really don't get why John thinks the sun shines out of that dumb, immature, classless, selfish woman's arse. He acts like he's really hit the jackpot.
Not to speak ill of the unwell, but as many previous posters have said, I think in the past he’s been entirely complicit. Whether he wants to be dragged around Paris when he’s mid-chemo and can barely eat is anyone’s guess. But he does indulge this idiot. He clearly doesn’t ever stand up for himself.

Don’t we remember Lorna when she had a cold?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey Lorna tell us what we really want to know. Will there be a wrap cardigan with its very own tutorial?
It was nice to see an old ITS picture she posted the other day (maybe yesterday) of ye olde wrap cardigan been worn back to front. Those were the days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure that crappy writing on the VAPID space sweatshirt is the same as the Xmas themed ones at ITS? Do you remember? Someone must have screenshots.
---
Also 16 September soon. That’s when she posts that her car has been broken in to ( same place, same car park, same damage every year)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Agreed- it’s so much easier than flying!
Daft and with hair like a brush.

QUOTE="annabelle_bronstein, post: 16720170, member: 34619"]
Why do they never get the Eurostar? Is she too famous and will get mobbed?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Agreed- it’s so much easier than flying!
Daft and with hair like a brush.

QUOTE="annabelle_bronstein, post: 16720170, member: 34619"]
Why do they never get the Eurostar? Is she too famous and will get mobbed?
[/QUOTE]
Probably the amount of luggage she always seems to have. Poor John would have to carry it all on and off the train. And she'd piss off the other passengers.

Reactions: 12
Please can my sweater say “I’m waffling…”

Have to say this launch is giving hilarious! Brings me back to the olden days and I’m all for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please can my sweater say “I’m waffling…”

Have to say this launch is giving hilarious! Brings me back to the olden days and I’m all for it 😂
Fingers crossed for a backdrop with matching bandana, or maybe we’ll get the matching headband this time?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This new tat must be being launched after 19th when the 1000£ giveaway ends. She needs the engagement for the great reveal of ITS hoodies and joggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same Ol .. Same Ol .. wtf Like this beauty ? 😂😂. Sorry had to share these beauts again .
I mean, maybe THIS was the turning point for Lorna. 🤣 Maybe this was the point she got testy with those tossers at ITS because they made her wear this.

I mean, all the Hermes bags and faux Crittal in the world ain’t getting me in that God awful mess.
---
Found this earlier when I was collating some old pics of hers to show how much she lies for a project I’m doing.
But,,I digress. This is 2/3 of the ITS ones she’s poached for this new space cadet thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean, maybe THIS was the turning point for Lorna. 🤣 Maybe this was the point she got testy with those tossers at ITS because they made her wear this.

I mean, all the Hermes bags and faux Crittal in the world ain’t getting me in that God awful mess.
---
Found this earlier when I was collating some old pics of hers to show how much she lies for a project I’m doing.
But,,I digress. This is 2/3 of the ITS ones she’s poached for this new space cadet thing.
Is that the day she showed us her dressmaking scissors ?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So... does one think Lorna has finally STOPPED cheating on John ? Or is she hiding a beau while John is not feeling well?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.