Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2440082
View attachment 2440083
View attachment 2440084
I couldn’t help but notice how much more textured and aged her skin looks without all the filters she usually uses. I immediately thought she looked so different than the posts just a few days ago.
Of course ageing is natural but I don’t think the cheek filler and thick, heavy makeup helps.

Also, someone called her out on her story of how her and John met. This time she said they met in Brighton. As per hol’s comment I could’ve also sworn she said they met on a flight while she was working on a flight ??
Honestly, I think she looks so much better on these screen shots posted here than on her own pictures…
Round face: absolutely fine, I have one myself and so do lots of others. Doesn’t mean you’re fat or ugly.
Signs of aging because you’re 40 something: 100% normal and natural
Signs of textured skin from aging and life style: honestly, I’d rather see that than extremely poor filtering
Slightly dodgy makeup (but looks better than usual I think): also, whatever, even this manages to look better here without filters.
Not looking like a size 6-8 because you are not a size 6-8: please, come on! She would get way more respect if she just showed herself looking like herself, whatever size that may be.
Good night everyone 😅
(And yes, cheek fillers are not the answer for a younger look when you already have a round face, I’m afraid I can personally vouch for that one too 🥴)

Reactions: 14
The Dior Homme comment aside, I was also horrified at her saying that John loves a holiday where he can lie in the sun all day, which we all know already. And god knows he could do with that right now. If he’s even up to it at this point!
So what does she book? A city break in Paris. Shopping and drinking rose all day.
Selfish doesn’t even cover it. Poor, silly old John. He really picked a wrong un.

Reactions: 14
She’s making out as if they’ve just gone for a romantic break to relax but they haven’t. She’s taken all her stuff from new collection which is all A/W and heavy coats yet it’s 30°c so it’s obvious what they’ve really gone for. She can’t sell anything without a Hermes bag and what she thinks is a fancy back drop.

Reactions: 13
She’s making out as if they’ve just gone for a romantic break to relax but they haven’t. She’s taken all her stuff from new collection which is all A/W and heavy coats yet it’s 30°c so it’s obvious what they’ve really gone for. She can’t sell anything without a Hermes bag and what she thinks is a fancy back drop.
No offence to Paris, but it’s not the glamorous destination she believes it to be. Don’t get me wrong, I love it (Dad is half French and a lot of holidays spent over there) but it’s as if she’s stuck in a very old fashioned Sex and the City ideal as to what glamour is.

Reactions: 20
She has gone there and then will claim it to be a "work" trip. She is expecting John to be back to full health and trotting round taking her photos, with his new camera, claimed against her tax.
Was this the Hotel that helped her to get a Hermes last time? They obviously claim that to be used for work too. No doubt she is thinking to she has cut ITS out, she can trot around on lots of breaks, claimed against her tax, shilling poorly made clothes that the fawnas can buy and she can rake it in.

If she wanted John to have a break and be spoilt they could have gone to a lovely spa Hotel and just chilled out. This isn't about John though, it's about her new launch.

She is having a launch party and then a party for John and he seems to just go along with it. Never mind how ill and weak he is feeling, it's full steam ahead, showtime!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'd love to know how many chic Parisians stop her today and exclaim 'Où as-tu trouvé cet incroyable survêtement??'
---
If they do she won't understand a word obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you remember when she had the grey Hermes bag and went into Hermes and the sales assistant was like Ooh la la( I truly doubt she did) as she had lots of make up (fake tan) on the leather so the sales assistant cleaned it for her. Where has that bag gone?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
On the live John kept trying to get away from how awful he was feeling, nauseous, tired and can’t be too far from the door of the hotel in case he feels ill… so what did that silly cow do!? Drag him to an airport which they don’t live near to board a flight with all her bags and make him run around after her and drink alcohol…
He mentions that all that matters or something like that is that she’s happy. That poor bloke.

If she really wanted him to feel pampered and it had to be a hotel then go to a local one of many that they’ve been to before.
Instead she dresses him up like a teenager, drags him to bars and restaurants when he can’t eat or drink and then takes him shopping as he can now because of the upside of his cancer, fit into Dior.

As long as she’s ok.. huh!? Never mind that her husband is in the throws of cancer treatment still, waking up with his hair on a pillowcase, she makes him tell her followers about it which embarrassed him, then to discuss sausage fat on sandwiches 🤢 and his illness when he clearly feels like crap.
I’ve always known how unfeeling and selfish she is but my God this is taking the proverbial

Never mind the party planning…. With loads of alcohol… she is the pits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On the live John kept trying to get away from how awful he was feeling, nauseous, tired and can’t be too far from the door of the hotel in case he feels ill… so what did that silly cow do!? Drag him to an airport which they don’t live near to board a flight with all her bags and make him run around after her and drink alcohol…
He mentions that all that matters or something like that is that she’s happy. That poor bloke.

If she really wanted him to feel pampered and it had to be a hotel then go to a local one of many that they’ve been to before.
Instead she dresses him up like a teenager, drags him to bars and restaurants when he can’t eat or drink and then takes him shopping as he can now because of the upside of his cancer, fit into Dior.

As long as she’s ok.. huh!? Never mind that her husband is in the throws of cancer treatment still, waking up with his hair on a pillowcase, she makes him tell her followers about it which embarrassed him, then to discuss sausage fat on sandwiches 🤢 and his illness when he clearly feels like crap.
I’ve always known how unfeeling and selfish she is but my God this is taking the proverbial

Never mind the party planning…. With loads of alcohol… she is the pits.
I thought she was saving the live .. I can’t find it 😡

Reactions: 3
It’s def on there- I looked this morning.
It’s the 4th or 5th square on the grid from
Memory and doesn’t look like a live -
Just looks like a reg photo but click on it and it is.

I thought she was saving the live .. I can’t find it 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.