Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's true! They were just about ok, straightened but now they look like massive dentures! How could that dentist not advise her properly? Actually she now has generic instagrammer choppers 😬
She wants a big / wide smile like Margot Robbie or Julia Roberts.
But although she has a big face she's not got the big mouth she needs for the wide smile.
HA HA :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Could've been worse.... she could've gone to Turkey. Has she mentioned whether or not she's actually paying for these? She keeps plugging the dentist like she does with her Botox and filler providers

Reactions: 9
Could've been worse.... she could've gone to Turkey. Has she mentioned whether or not she's actually paying for these? She keeps plugging the dentist like she does with her Botox and filler providers
Definitely not paying

Reactions: 8
How much has she paid the times to promote this? 😳 I don’t follow her on Instagram either so they’re not targeting based on that!

IMG_9752.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I swear she smokes 100 a day.
Those 2 rats tails sticking out 😱
How on earth is she not called out on her face tuning herself into a totally different person?
Same as her large chinned mate Alex thingy. I mean she’s an absolute joke ! Check her face tuned versus reality. No one challenges it, and for the life in me I can’t understand why. If people do they are seen as bullying or jealous. We can’t question why someone flogging make up is allowed to filter their face to the point of being largely unrecognisable. Why doesn’t it matter?

Attachments

• Heart
How much has she paid the times to promote this? 😳 I don’t follow her on Instagram either so they’re not targeting based on that!

View attachment 2435584
Part of an editorial story deal will include paid social promotion. At the end of the day the proof of the pudding will be the range itself. I’m cant imagine that audience will be parting with their £££ for a unknown brand by a scruffy 40yo whos last range was with In the Style…

FFS they’ve got that massive bedroom and she’s chosen teeny weeny low tables with massive lamp bases a candle and a Fukkin vase of fake flowers . What’s it gonna be like with a big linen lampshade it’s all the wrong height to be able to read correctly . Let’s not forget they’re both great readers 🙄. She can’t let her phone be out of her hand so where’s the space for the charger ? Where’s the espa room diffuser thingy she told us she’s plugged in the bedroom .? It’s all such bollox !!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
FFS they’ve got that massive bedroom and she’s chosen teeny weeny low tables with massive lamp bases a candle and a Fukkin vase of fake flowers . What’s it gonna be like with a big linen lampshade it’s all the wrong height to be able to read correctly . Let’s not forget they’re both great readers 🙄. She can’t let her phone be out of her hand so where’s the space for the charger ? Where’s the espa room diffuser thingy she told us she’s plugged in the bedroom .? It’s all such bollox !!!
Those curtains remind of a few things.
1- the local village hall, circa 1978. Same as we had on stage when we did Wizard of Oz.
Or
2. The curtains at the crematorium.

Neither option I’d have chosen as the mood board for the bedroom.
---
Did she say ‘Gottle of geer’
Hair is way too good to be Lorna 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.