Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I've never seen/had one that's actually worth having, unless you know you can use all of the products, they're such a waste. I'd rather just spend the money on full-sized versions of products I definitely like.

Also how Lorna always seems to take stuff out of them and claims to gift them to people. Just give somebody the whole thing, it's not like you don't get enough of them!
She said she was going to gift them to family.

John and her mum must be just ecstatic to be gifted all her cast off old tit every chrimbo.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s one of the worst cancers, I’m not sure if she’s done any research or has any awareness of how this cancer takes so many. There’s a lot of famous people who have died of it as it’s a silent killer, only really shows symptoms at quite an advanced stage.
I used to like her but since John got ill I think it’s made me realise how selfish she is. She just constantly talks about how it’s affecting her. Chemo is absolutely horrendous. She’s counting down for his last chemo so she can go on holiday with him and have things back to normal? Why’s he cooking dinner and doing things for her? He should be resting and be looked after. The least she could do is learn to look after him, maybe even learn to cook something to make him something homey to eat or drink. Really selfish and narcissistic behaviour from her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Howling at how much people on here have banged on about her teeth, and now she’s had them done she’s still getting slagged 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I really wish she’d watch her stories back and look at her teeth as to how others will view them. Yes she needed braces but It’s such a shame she’s gone down the route of braces only to have them veneered and now has big knashers that look like my Grandads false teeth and all too large/perfectly shaped etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf keratin a week after she’s had it coloured arent you supposed to have it before the colour it looks all wishy washy again.
---
I really wish she’d watch her stories back and look at her teeth as to how others will view them. Yes she needed braces but It’s such a shame she’s gone down the route of braces only to have them veneered and now has big knashers that look like my Grandads false teeth and all too large/perfectly shaped etc.
Her bottom teeth are still crooked as well

Reactions: 3
People of Paris better watch out. When she's back there stomping across zebra crossings with her hoofy gallop, dry matted hair and those gnashers, people'll think there's an escaped thoroughbred on the loose!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People of Paris better watch out. When she's back there stomping across zebra crossings with her hoofy gallop, dry matted hair and those gnashers, people'll think there's an escaped thoroughbred on the loose!
And relocating their monuments 🤣

• Haha
The taste and style of that sneak peek video is giving budget, cheap college video project. It’s perfectly Lorna.

i love that the Tits predicted exactly what she would do with this new house and was spot on.

Reactions: 11
So I’m guessing as usual this holiday isn’t a treat for John as she claimed it’s to shoot some of the tat from her ‘capsule moodboard’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She says she's wanting to go EVEN WHITER on the teeth to match her eyes - what!! In that case teeth should be red 😬

• Haha
I think she might be trying to communicate with you @AlexAlbi
IMG_2869.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.