Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that’s quite funny is that she doesn’t seem to realise that now laspace is a brand she cannot use any images that aren’t hers without paying for the license otherwise it’s a copyright case. The image of Julia Roberts today in the bath is £40 but that’s for editorial use only not commercial - she’s so stupid honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please don’t tell me she’s trying to start up some sort of lifestyle brand 😂😂😂
Oh are you kidding! That is absolutely definitely what’s going to happen! All this banging on about decorating the house is definitely the lead up to some kind of homeware line for “Lorna AliExpress Space”

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she's been inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina scented candle. She could have a whole range. 'Crusty Fake Tan', 'Fingernail Dirt', 'Burning Hair', 'Stale Bear Pee', 'Hangover Stink'. I'm sure there'd be a fig candle in there as well.

You could tell John was feeling awful during that live. When she made him explain the sausage sandwich recipe, he really didn't have the energy to bother going through it. And his comment when she mentioned his hair all over the pillowcase. He really didn't appreciate that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did any of you catch the live earlier when she was talking about a house party she's having and giving it a name (think Mark Wright & Michelle Keegan's Marchella) :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Would abiglynn please stand up so we can give them a round of applause?👏

1694353585524.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This whole thing is beyond Emporers New Clothes. Her hair looks absolute toss. 150 bonds?? 150??? Did she have no hair to begin with? Why does she need 150 bonds if Annabelle and the team at Philet and all the products and vitamins work?

And saying that about Dior. What a truly vile creature. The poor bloke is obviously incredibly nauseated by the illness and treatment and she’s dragging him to Paris to restaurants? Why? When he can barely eat?

He’s got another 2 chemo sessions and with everyone he will become sicker and sicker.
So what has she done? Gone and planned a party for a few weeks time TO CELEBRATE HER.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And the “ price point” comment regarding the space tit. ( please notice my jumper)
Looking for cheaper suppliers. 🤣 it’s literally ITS all over again, but she gets all the profits. That’s why she brought those 3 across from ITS. So they can hook up with the same suppliers from China.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And the “ price point” comment regarding the space tit. ( please notice my jumper)
Looking for cheaper suppliers. 🤣 it’s literally ITS all over again, but she gets all the profits. That’s why she brought those 3 across from ITS. So they can hook up with the same suppliers from China.
I only knew about Lori coming over. Who else joined her??? Surely they should’ve had a clause in her contract to say she couldn’t poach people!!

Reactions: 2
"Supporting small". Sure Lorna. Also for a supposed English grad, her constant use of incorrectly placed apostrophes are telling...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She PROMISED on the live that the PK Density drops stop shedding as she uses them - but they've not worked for her 🤥 - proof is 150 extensions!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She also mentioned in a story this week that the bonds are high up on her hair and that makes if fuller - if PK are still working with her they are fools.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
0BF740FD-731A-4812-98A9-80983B9E01AB.jpeg

07510733-4E7F-4C77-9091-492FDA9E9679.jpeg

4FD1DC1A-35A2-4C6A-8E72-EEBF32E741A1.jpeg

I couldn’t help but notice how much more textured and aged her skin looks without all the filters she usually uses. I immediately thought she looked so different than the posts just a few days ago.
Of course ageing is natural but I don’t think the cheek filler and thick, heavy makeup helps.

Also, someone called her out on her story of how her and John met. This time she said they met in Brighton. As per hol’s comment I could’ve also sworn she said they met on a flight while she was working on a flight ??

Reactions: 11
If I recall correctly the story is she met his friend on a flight she working then she went out in Brighton and bumped into the friend who was with John and he introduced them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.