Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically what she does, is she posts something about John, small writing, on a photo, that takes a couple of seconds to read and then goes off, because it’s not a video it’s a photo, thena sponsored post right after. Johns post will show quickly, Most of her Fawners will want to read the post about John again, so will go back, read it, and then the sponsored one will come on again, and she’ll be getting more engagement for her stats to sell her to companies. It looks like there post got more engagement when it’s people just going back.

Shes no shame.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This is her current stats on socialblade. Losing followers everyday regardless of her ‘giveaways’. Her engagement is just over 2% which is just OK (Lydia Brights is 0.98%) but its fluffed due to giveaways and her bot replying to most comments.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s telling us again that all her clothes and bags are in storage but why? They must have rented out the flat as why else would they be paying to store their stuff somewhere else when it could have just been left where it was. I can’t understand why it’s now not in the NCP bunker either as all her stuff was only on rails anyway as far as we could see.

Reactions: 13
Hi everyone... Long time reader here! Managed to catch the second load of stories RE: how not to use Ren Skincare, just now. She reckons she "Always mixes the 'elixear'" with her foundation. Unfortunately I don't manage to catch all of her make up tutorials, but the ones I've seen, I've never once noticed her mix this 'elixear' into her make up. God this woman seriously grates on me. I always thought she was selfish with how she used to treat her last poor part time pet, but now you really see it with how she speaks about and treats her husband and now her poor new little "kev Bear" 🙄.

Has anyone else noticed how she said "my bedroom" in one of the made up Q&A's today. I know it will come as no surprise to anyone here that's she's a selfish shitbag but I've noticed since they've moved into the NCP house she's referred to quite frequently as "my house".

Maybe she'll have the gardeners sling up a hammock in the garden for John if he's lucky.
They could also chisel out a little bookcase in one of the trees for all the books his doting wife buys for him so he doesn't mess up her crappy attempts at interior aesthetics

• Sad
  • Haha
Someone buy the woman a dictionary

View attachment 2384258
Who sees their engagement ring as an asset you’d care about appreciating in value though. What a sicko. She’s absolutely thick as tit isn’t she - how can you discuss diamonds without even touching on the masses of ethical issues? She could say vintage or lab diamonds make great alternatives if you’re not comfortable with the practices of the diamond industry, something interesting about the clarity of lab diamonds, anything a bit more engaging than “you’ll be able to flog a traditionally mined diamond for more hun xo”.

Reactions: 16
The thing is, she’s right from a financial perspective. Mined diamonds ARE a good investment but this woman was asking about an engagement ring and perhaps wear/tear? Lorna couldn’t even bring herself to say something like “congratulations. How wonderful and exciting! Choose something you enjoy wearing”

• Heart
See I know gold's a good investment. But as for diamonds the retail value is high but the resale value is shocking. How often do you see antique jewellery and a 2ct diamond will be a fraction of the price of a brand new diamond ring. If I was getting engaged now, I'd consider lab grown. I agree with the previous post though, about it being ridiculous to think of your engagement ring as an investment. Safe to say Mr Luxe has made a p*ss poor investment in Borna 🙄

Reactions: 10
See I know gold's a good investment. But as for diamonds the retail value is high but the resale value is shocking. How often do you see antique jewellery and a 2ct diamond will be a fraction of the price of a brand new diamond ring. If I was getting engaged now, I'd consider lab grown. I agree with the previous post though, about it being ridiculous to think of your engagement ring as an investment. Safe to say Mr Luxe has made a p*ss poor investment in Borna 🙄
Vintage yes; new no. Still a good investment. Lab grown doesn’t appreciate in value but that’s not what this woman was asking I don’t think? At least I can’t think that’s what would be uppermost in your mind upon engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who sees their engagement ring as an asset you’d care about appreciating in value though. What a sicko. She’s absolutely thick as tit isn’t she - how can you discuss diamonds without even touching on the masses of ethical issues? She could say vintage or lab diamonds make great alternatives if you’re not comfortable with the practices of the diamond industry, something interesting about the clarity of lab diamonds, anything a bit more engaging than “you’ll be able to flog a traditionally mined diamond for more hun xo”.
Didn’t they discuss on a live once that she had to have her engagement ring reset 3 times cos OMR didn’t get it right 1st Time round and she wasn’t happy with. It ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn’t really get the thing about the engagement ring… surely it’s the value it means to yourself? Honestly I’ve gone lab diamonds and the jeweller told me they’re so much more popular as you can get more for your money now and they’re a more realistic price bracket for people.

Reactions: 3
I also thought this…. 🙈 I think if you’re about to marry someone and they are choosing their ring like they’re buying shares, you might wanna think about the long term road you’re heading down 😦

Reactions: 6
FFS … 1.4m followers and it’s the same Ol same Ol questions … that suit Yawna to ask HERSELF !
Paris
Estelle Manor ( recent visit now blagging )
Kingsley hair stuff 🙄
Charity sale .. ( to keep the followers attention)🙄
Engagement ring ! Her answer was as vile as her no mention to Love at all . . The investment isn’t about the diamond it’s the symbol of love you’re betrothing to each other .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Engagement ring comment sums up that John was just her meal ticket for many years. With his financial support she wouldn't be an 'influencer' same with half of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.