Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she doing with that tonic that is not how you apply it! How do these brands let her butcher their products!? She looks terrible under her eyes today and the filter is making it look worse.
Yep - I've had that product and it should be applied with cotton wool. I'm surprised it didn't drip down her wrists on that demo! If it did, that bit was edited out :sneaky:
---
Is that mould as well as dirty floors?! For £2m ffs!!
Can't abide all that mould and damp on the floors and walls (yes, I know we've said it many times before!). Not surprised John's socks are so dirty underfoot :eek:

Reactions: 5
What the hell is she doing with that tonic that is not how you apply it! How do these brands let her butcher their products!? She looks terrible under her eyes today and the filter is making it look worse.
Her story has disappeared!! The brand must’ve told her to take it down!! I saw it whilst at work but clicked off!!! Is she in trouble??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her story has disappeared!! The brand must’ve told her to take it down!! I saw it whilst at work but clicked off!!! Is she in trouble??
I was wondering what happened! I thought I was just late to the party and it was from yesterday so the 24hrs were up!
---
She must have ballsed it up because there’s already a site wide sale with 30% off the tonic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Why does she think it’s cute to keep posting how her dog isn’t toilet trained? A dog p*ssing all over the house isn’t luxe.

Not surprised he’s not trained, how many months old now?? She was fobbing him off on her mum after about a week after getting him!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she think it’s cute to keep posting how her dog isn’t toilet trained? A dog p*ssing all over the house isn’t luxe.

Not surprised he’s not trained, how many months old now?? She was fobbing him off on her mum after about a week after getting him!
It's never the dog's fault - always the owner :(. In any case, if the dog sees trees it will do what dogs always do! :rolleyes:. No doubt it will be sent back to her mother's soon

Reactions: 16

Why the Fukk would you let a dog sit on the table !! What happens when they have their promised threatened dinner parties wouldn’t guests think it un acceptable to try and eat with a dog sat on the table. Let alone sending confusing messages to the dog, he doesn’t understand how one minute it’s his domain next he’s not allowed. No wonder he’s not trained he’s just being used as a photo prop … When it suits Queen Baby
---
I was wondering what happened! I thought I was just late to the party and it was from yesterday so the 24hrs were up!
---
She must have ballsed it up because there’s already a site wide sale with 30% off the tonic.
Yeah she put it up this morning she was doing it before the garden people arrived . I didn’t concentrate on it properly was just gonna have a look at how she was applying it and read this 😩. Hope she got a telling off 😂

• Sick
I’m intrigued about Lorna’s numbers… I’m sure she’s been on 1.4M since I started following her a couple of years ago… another guilty pleasure trashy insta hun I follow was on about 700k when I started following her way after I followed Lorna and she also now on 1.3M… to be fair she puts heaps of work into her content so maybe it’s that?

Reactions: 10
I’m intrigued about Lorna’s numbers… I’m sure she’s been on 1.4M since I started following her a couple of years ago… another guilty pleasure trashy insta hun I follow was on about 700k when I started following her way after I followed Lorna and she also now on 1.3M… to be fair she puts heaps of work into her content so maybe it’s that?
About six(?) threads back we talked about how many are bots following her. A lot is seems. A tattler on this thread has access to a program that can tell us. I’m sorry that I don’t remember who it is. Anyone remember?
Also seem to recall that bought followers never go down. Sound familiar or am I misremembering?

Reactions: 6
About six(?) threads back we talked about how many are bots following her. A lot is seems. A tattler on this thread has access to a program that can tell us. I’m sorry that I don’t remember who it is. Anyone remember?
Also seem to recall that bought followers never go down. Sound familiar or am I misremembering?
Aww ok, that would make sense if bot followers never go down…. But also can they go up? Does that mean you would have to pay more? I know her content is crap but you would think with the amount of cash give aways she does more people would try and get in on the act… or do you think everyone just assumes they are fake giveaways?

Reactions: 4
Aww ok, that would make sense if bot followers never go down…. But also can they go up? Does that mean you would have to pay more? I know her content is crap but you would think with the amount of cash give aways she does more people would try and get in on the act… or do you think everyone just assumes they are fake giveaways?
I think a lot of her real followers probably do think it's fake, but also her engagement rate is not very good. Somewhere on a previous thread, another Tattler had worked out the % of her followers (real or fake) who actually comment or like or share her posts, it's tiny. Something like 10,000 interactions out of supposedly 1.3million followers (I can't remember the exact figure) is not good. Especially now that people on Insta seem to mainly watch Stories, rather than the grid posts, you need your followers to interact quickly, click a link and buy, before it's lost. There's no point in having a large following if your engagement is shite. I presume brands would want to know how many people actually purchase stuff using her link..? Or do they not care about that? Or am I naive and she's actually excellent at flogging skincare?

I think she has a really low engagement and not a lot of people are watching her stories or like her posts. Oherwise she could not go on blocking sprees or hide stories from certain users I guess? How else would she be able to pick users to block, certainly not if thousands would watch her stories? Anyone has any insights into her paranoia? 😅

I’ve just got a new pup and the amount of work that goes in to it really isn’t something Lorna could cope with. Getting out of bed before 11am to let the dog out ? Naaaaa. Clearing up after accidents? Naaaa. Even if John hadn’t been poorly, her mother would still have had him whilst she fucked off travelling.

oh and re her numbers, she’s been at a static 1.4 for YONKS. The only time her numbers go up is for a giveaway, ( in particular the Chanel one) and I’m guessing that as soon as the giveaway fake winner has been announced, the numbers just drop off and people unfollow)

Reactions: 17
I see her profile is now JUST promoting Ren even if her stories have been taken down 🙄😡! And there’s a link showing how to use said tonic.! I’m gutted I missed Yawnas demo ! Did anyone screenshot it ? 🥰

Attachments

If you go on iganony etc the videos are still up. All those anonymous viewing sites don’t delete videos even if the Instagram user does. I just watched it. What was she thinking? 🤣

If you go on iganony etc the videos are still up. All those anonymous viewing sites don’t delete videos even if the Instagram user does. I just watched it. What was she thinking? 🤣
Thanks . I just watched it too .. FFS was she too lazy to read the directions and get cotton wool from the bathroom. Another reason not to sit at the dining table and cleanse your face . Honestly, who believes her about products she swears by and uses daily 🤥 ?

Imagine a dog pissing all over those concrete floors! The stains 🤢

It's not funny telling your alleged 1.4m followers your dog does this, shows your neglect and just what a vile lazy person you are.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She posted the discount code a day early then, their own sale finished today so they’ve just given her a code for an extra 3 days. Outstanding.

Do story replies up her engagement stats? She knows when she puts up “big day for John” she’s going to get an influx of well wishes.

Her stories continue to make me feel sick. Big day for John today….but let me advertise this discount code that sill earn me money

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.