Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to write this! Even professionals struggle to tell the difference between lab and mined, plus mined are more ethical. Shock she just wants the most expensive option so she can sell it later!
I hate to belabour the point but any expert *can* tell the difference. To normal folk? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This goes to show how she views relationships - it’s a financial investment?!?! Surely if you’re choosing an engagement ring, it doesn’t matter how much it will be worth in 20 years time, because you won’t be taking it off and selling it?!?!
Also love she's not even used her own engagement ring in this photo....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I showed my art loving daughter the Custom Scribble.

I said, “ what do you think to that?”

She said “First of all, can we establish the age of the artist? 2?

“ Sharpy on canvas” ??

• Haha
It’s very reminiscent of when I, with no artistic expertise, thought I could do some pieces for a property I had scouted and whose owners I had become friends with. I had the AUDACITY to tell them there was no charge.

They treated me with the kindness afforded to children when they bring home dreadful art from nursery.

I would love to know what they paid

• Haha
When my children used to bring home art work like that from nursery.. i used to put it in the ‘special box’ for mummy…. Which was the recycling box. I always photographed it first, I wasn’t a complete heartless cow about their little scribbles.

It’s very reminiscent of when I, with no artistic expertise, thought I could do some pieces for a property I had scouted and whose owners I had become friends with. I had the AUDACITY to tell them there was no charge.

They treated me with the kindness afforded to children when they bring home dreadful art from nursery.

I would love to know what they paid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@annabelle_bronstein You’re def up there with one of my favourite Tattler’s. I love your comments on another one of the insta hun threads I follow…. Laura bug … Your takedowns are brilliant!! This is excellent!!or maybe another option might be: https://www.apcoa.co.uk/press-news/latest-news/article/apcoa-is-changing-the-future-of-car-parking/

Wonder what magazine she's going to be in? Maybe she's going be the cover girl for https://www.cpi-worldwide.com/en/ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if the magazine will use old photos?

From her tagging the previous owner looks as if he’s a sneaker head hype beast who used the NCP car park as a glorified shoe box. He also appeared to struggle for furniture, he just had an off white rug (🤢) with a tit metal table on top in the living quarters.

There is nothing remotely interesting or aspirational about the place. Feel like they’re mere moments away from getting one of those naff cartoon prints over luxury monogram print canvases 🫣

I know art is subjective but her house makes me feel like I’m at the Tate Modern tutting and looking very confused as to why I decided to go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need a poll on the purpose of the alleged magazine shoot. And also, will she be able to filter her face ?

I’m going for a “ air hostess to owner of THE Ghost Carpark, social media Queen Baby”

Who on God’s earth is interested in anything this lying hag has to say?

I remain staggered by this real life example of the Emperors New Clothes.

• Haha
The "illustrator" put about as much effort into that scribble as the architect did with the car park. I wish I was a fly on the wall when he was explaining his inspiration 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The "illustrator" put about as much effort into that scribble as the architect did with the car park. I wish I was a fly on the wall when he was explaining his inspiration 🤦‍♀️
He was on his way there and thought . Fukk it I haven’t bothered to get her a birthday present . Quick stop at Poundland to get a canvas and frame , sharpie already in his pocket .. Ol Charlie drew it in the car whilst someone else driving erratically round the bends and Voila .. ! A masterpiece to suit the GH mish mash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He was on his way there and thought . Fukk it I haven’t bothered to get her a birthday present . Quick stop at Poundland to get a canvas and frame , sharpie already in his pocket .. Ol Charlie drew it in the car whilst someone else driving erratically round the bends and Voila .. ! A masterpiece to suit the GH mish mash 😂
To be fair, that would honestly be the only acceptable back story for that “art work”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that wasn't #gifted can you imagine how much she would've actually paid him for it?! He would've rocked up at the car park and gone "Lorna, you were my muse for this masterpiece. It really captures the Philip Kingsley sponsored, birds nest, top knot to perfection."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that wasn't #gifted can you imagine how much she would've actually paid him for it?! He would've rocked up at the car park and gone "Lorna, you were my muse for this masterpiece. It really captures the Philip Kingsley sponsored, birds nest, top knot to perfection."
Yes I’m starting to wonder if quite a bit more effort and thought went into this than we are giving our Charlie credit for…. I mean, if we were given the brief: the hair, the house, the dress sense, the lifestyle, Go! He’s actually hit the nail on the head and kind of managed to incorporate all of it! 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.