Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be wanting one of these statues to go with her new masterpiece soon. Set the garden of nice that would.

Good job John had his chemo at home today. Poor Lorna was ever so bored stuck with him the other day at the hospital. She even managed a date with the maestro himself.

Also RE: The Birken comment..... YOU DON'T F**KING DESERVE IT! :mad:
It’s literally a bleeping bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Loony thinks she won't get busted for drink driving if she's behind the wheel of a Bentley :rolleyes::mad:

Reactions: 6
Maybe Loony thinks she won't get busted for drink driving if she's behind the wheel of a Bentley :rolleyes::mad:
There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that she believes she’s above the rules everyone else adheres to… both in real life and social media.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been thinking….
Do you think they are definitely living in that house? There’s been quite a few things now that make me think they aren’t. For example why still have all your things in storage? Surely you’d just put them in the spare room until you’ve done decorating and having work done? The fact that she dosent have a bathroom set up for doing skincare and makeup I find really odd too… if I was a person who was selling makeup and skin care, I’d have made that priority to buy a load of lights for my bathroom if that’s what it’s lacking for filming if it was my job…. Lots of other little things too….

Reactions: 10
I’ve been thinking….
Do you think they are definitely living in that house? There’s been quite a few things now that make me think they aren’t. For example why still have all your things in storage? Surely you’d just put them in the spare room until you’ve done decorating and having work done? The fact that she dosent have a bathroom set up for doing skincare and makeup I find really odd too… if I was a person who was selling makeup and skin care, I’d have made that priority to buy a load of lights for my bathroom if that’s what it’s lacking for filming if it was my job…. Lots of other little things too….
I suspect that the storage unit is cheaper than creating adequate storage in that house. The closet is just for the previous owner’s shoes so needs ripping out & replacing with a bespoke setup that considers the fact the room is quite small, that’d easily start at >£5k. The bathroom is cheap and nasty with the very cheapest per m2 of stark white metro tile so it must be difficult to chuck good money after bad and think of a storage solution that suits the public bathroom vibe of it. She could always have some sort of acrylic muji style stuff fairly inexpensively that she could reuse in another room once they upgrade the bathroom.

I don’t think she’s realised just how much work this house needs doing. If you want to live like the hype beast crypto mining designer with no furniture or home comforts then it’s fab, for a woman/married couple it’s a bizarre choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suspect that the storage unit is cheaper than creating adequate storage in that house. The closet is just for the previous owner’s shoes so needs ripping out & replacing with a bespoke setup that considers the fact the room is quite small, that’d easily start at >£5k. The bathroom is cheap and nasty with the very cheapest per m2 of stark white metro tile so it must be difficult to chuck good money after bad and think of a storage solution that suits the public bathroom vibe of it. She could always have some sort of acrylic muji style stuff fairly inexpensively that she could reuse in another room once they upgrade the bathroom.

I don’t think she’s realised just how much work this house needs doing. If you want to live like the hype beast crypto mining designer with no furniture or home comforts then it’s fab, for a woman/married couple it’s a bizarre choice.

hype beast crypto mining designer 😅🤣🤣🤣 so good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking….
Covering all the walls with mirrors, curtains and plants, yeah that’ll do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think the house on its own looks cool if it’s like a bachelor living there or something with almost no furniture etc. but the vibe she’s trying to go for doesn’t fit in with this house. This isn’t really a homey property. Not like her previous place. And the items she buys doesn’t suit this property. So it’s starting to look very unfinished prison vibe, really giving off cold and not comfortable or homey. I wonder if they regret buying this property. I think in hindsight they probably do and probably should have gone for a more country home vibe. And for how much money they’ve spent and in the location they’ve bought, they could buy something much more nicer…

Every 'piece' that arrives each day is worse than the one before - the Andrew Tate crypto lair is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every 'piece' that arrives each day is worse than the one before - the Andrew Tate crypto lair is the gift that keeps on giving 😂
Oh my God... Ever since they moved in I've been thinking "Jesus...... Even Andrew Tate's bunker looks better than this one" :ROFLMAO:
It's not my style but at least his decor goes with the style of the place. Lorna's place looks like the builder went bankrupt mid build and the house was repossessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too... that was all fun.
Agree, she's become such a bland bore. At least before she thought she had style, now she's just literally showing the same thing everyday - look what I have, look at my awful makeup tutorials, and look what a horrible wife I am to my husband who's literally going through cancer treatment

• Heart
Yea flogging fast fashion for a brand you work for while on a luxury holiday with your husband is a lot more light hearted and better to watch than using your husbands cancer to flog absolutely anything and having him live in a concrete bunker whilst undergoing treatment 😔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.