Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here to say the same . She’s definitely a daily tattle reader 👋

hey who called the giveway ??? Tuck in 😂
I called the giveaway! She’s calling it an act of kindness ( plugging her mates make up)
She’s predictable if nothing else. If John hadn’t had “ good news” the other week, we all know she’d be using cancer to get views on the Hermes.
She really is sick as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Considering the last time she got a Hermes appointment/bag she posted about it on her story constantly, did an unboxing and a live explaining the whole experience (before posting said live on the grid) - I think it’s fair enough to say this is definitely a resale.

There’s no way she wouldn’t unbox on camera and cash in on it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she posted that it was a resale /preloved/second hand if I would have a modicum of respect for her. I guess I’ll never know. 😉😂

Reactions: 5
I just can’t with those eyebrows seriously.

How is someone trying to make out they’re a make up expert with them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Forgot to film it” because it wasn’t in an orange box or bag and you couldn’t rewrap it in your old one because it’s in your old wooden box room at HH? 😂
There’s no way she would have ‘forgotten’ to film it, she loves showing off. Definitely agree that it probably didn’t come in a box/bag

Why do you need to do an unboxing to show it just take a pic and post it. Lying bleep.

Reactions: 12
Her days seem so boring and mundane. I would absolutely dislike her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her caption post unboxing the bag, “I didn’t expect to get anything” yet constantly mentioned she would divorce him if he didn’t get her something lol

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Her days seem so boring and mundane. I would absolutely dislike her life.
And she will read here and say comments like these just mean people are jealous. I'm sure some people wish they had lives like hers (except for the poorly husband), and all the material stuff she has. Just not the people who are here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re right- I’ll be one of the trolls who are jealous. The truth is I’m not. Life’s not always easy but I am genuinely happy with my ‘bag’ a hubby I love & respect and two healthy kids, who are hard work at times but fun and loving and great company.
Most of all though I have passion for life that extends beyond buying things and putting pictures and videos on the gram for strangers.
And something else I have is gratitude, for all I have, something that she doesn’t have an iota of.
I think that’s what annoys me the most about her, the selfishness and lack of respect for her husband and mother. Oh and the lies. I hate lies.

And she will read here and say comments like these just mean people are jealous. I'm sure some people wish they had lives like hers (except for the poorly husband), and all the material stuff she has. Just not the people who are here.

• Heart
Well she’s shown the Black Birkin 25… do you think she’s happy now? Because she wasn’t happy after the first Kelly. Or the second Kelly.
More more more.

oh, and she just threw in the chemo comment to encourage more engagement and fawning. What a truly ghastly woman.

I got a Birkin. ( hope the chemo goes well John)

Sickened!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
#freejohn 🙏
Me me me, seriously the only gift worth having is knowing your husband's diagnosis is going better than expected. No bag no lunch out needed. Just a bit of alone time and social media blackout for a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“So and so helped source”. Babes literally go on Vestiaire or Sellier. It’s not hard. Don’t need someone to source it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooo - it’s the smallest one. Not very luxe eh? Absolutely not what Loony would covet. And bet it’s used. Not ‘gently loved’ or preowned or whatever phrase people use, but used. Again - not luxe as she isn’t interested in recycling or the planet.
Hey Lorna- if you hadn’t insisted on that horrendously awful concrete shack then maybe he could have afforded a new one…-
Oh and prove to me LL that it isn’t a fake. Dare you!!!!!
---
Adding this. Ok who wrote that?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh pleeezzzee pass me the sick bucket !! Another boring bag purchase and a John comment to guarantee she gets as much attention as she can . Seriously lm stuck for words only that she’s a Fukkin vile specimen.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She’s beyond gross.
Well she’s shown the Black Birkin 25… do you think she’s happy now? Because she wasn’t happy after the first Kelly. Or the second Kelly.
More more more.

oh, and she just threw in the chemo comment to encourage more engagement and fawning. What a truly ghastly woman.

I got a Birkin. ( hope the chemo goes well John)

Sickened!

Reactions: 7
Soooo - it’s the smallest one. Not very luxe eh? Absolutely not what Loony would covet. And bet it’s used. Not ‘gently loved’ or preowned or whatever phrase people use, but used. Again - not luxe as she isn’t interested in recycling or the planet.
Hey Lorna- if you hadn’t insisted on that horrendously awful concrete shack then maybe he could have afforded a new one…-
Oh and prove to me LL that it isn’t a fake. Dare you!!!!!
---
Adding this. Ok who wrote that?
This was a AD for LuxuryPisstake where’s the #AD, she never paid full price for it and John didn’t buy it. These adverts are all planned well in advance with the retailer‘s approval. Either got a massive discount or gifted for stories

Whole dam thing stories the lot is a bleeping shame

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.