Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the Luxe Prison Cell has got enough rooms to accommodate a Home Office. why is the freaking iMac on the kitchen worktop!!!
Whyyyyy!?!??!
IMG_3271.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Exactly!! She said she was having her office designed a few weeks ago but mid the Apple is plugged in the kitchen!!! Another lie?!
Looking at the Vitsoe Instagram it just appears to be a modular desk/shelving system that looks a lot like IKEA (which is fine, I love ikea!) - but the house doesn’t have many rooms to play with so feels a shame to waste one on this? Esp as it’s not as if she’s working a traditional job so will need the space… so many bad decisions lord help them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re back to living/dining/sleeping and washing in the one ‘insta worthy’ room.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
In their deluded minds. It’s not even insta worthy. why doesn’t she use the bathroom?
domt they have an ensuite and out of interest is it a two bedroomed ‘gaff’

They’re back to living/dining/sleeping and washing in the one ‘insta worthy’ room.

Reactions: 4
In their deluded minds. It’s not even insta worthy. why doesn’t she use the bathroom?
domt they have an ensuite and out of interest is it a two bedroomed ‘gaff’
3 bed 3 bath according to the listing

Reactions: 2
Not sure she's always done this but in her stories today it looks like she's trying very hard to show her teeth while talking and its driving me insane (and makes her look it).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I was noticing was the bald patches on the side of her head

Reactions: 8
Wow… why doesn’t she just use one of the bathrooms as a place to do her makeup and skincare rather than in, the kitchen/ dining/longing room. It’s weird they don’t even seem to have a separate ‘lounge’ room just that weird cinema room for the two of them and her mother to watch reruns of heartbeat or whatever it is they watch. 😂
£2m for that…honestly the previous owner must have been howling on the way to the bank!

3 bed 3 bath according to the listing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow… why doesn’t she just use one of the bathrooms as a place to do her makeup and skincare rather than in, the kitchen/ dining/longing room. It’s weird they don’t even seem to have a separate ‘lounge’ room just that weird cinema room for the two of them and her mother to watch reruns of heartbeat or whatever it is they watch. 😂
£2m for that…honestly the previous owner must have been howling on the way to the bank!
Perhaps the light is tit in the bathrooms & bedrooms? Edit: I can't see 3 bedrooms on the floor plan, only 2, or am I being blind?

Reactions: 2
Please can anyone explain the reasoning for a course of teeth whitening before getting veneers?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just put Warwickshire + 20 miles into Right Move and set the budget to half of what they paid for that Sainsbury’s multi story car park - tons of beautiful character properties with land & in private settings, with provenance and high spec and period features (no concrete in sight!), with pools and established gardens, and they’ve paid double for… that?

Honestly it’s such a bad situation I can’t look away. Just think of all the dusty hairballs that must be floating about cos they’ve not got the cash flow to get a robot vac around the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The cinema room is the worst! Even in the cinema I get bored sitting on chairs like that. Who really wants to be sat at home up right, not able to lay back or lounge on the sofa and doze off to a film.

Hence why the first thing she’s done is stick a tv and sofa in the living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The third bedroom is the one upstairs and two downstairs. From what I can tell from the
Plans .
Oh yeah, I was being thick. Did she show it all in the house tour? She could have an entire room dedicated to her skincare collection and make-up videos, if she wanted.

Reactions: 6
I doubt it. That would involve a reality check and we know how she doesn’t like those.
Oh yeah, I was being thick. Did she show it all in the house tour? She could have an entire room dedicated to her skincare collection and make-up videos, if she wanted.

The cinema room is the worst! Even in the cinema I get bored sitting on chairs like that. Who really wants to be sat at home up right, not able to lay back or lounge on the sofa and doze off to a film.

Hence why the first thing she’s done is stick a tv and sofa in the living room.
The lay out of those cube things doesn’t make sense to me . Wouldn’t you want the longer bits facing the tv so you can stretch out and watch it as opposed to them being along the same wall as the tv ?

EDIT !!! FFS. Look at the Fukkin stitching 😳😳 on that recovering . Words fail me !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Please can anyone explain the reasoning for a course of teeth whitening before getting veneers?
I think she’s only getting composite bonding not full veneers. Usually they whiten first and then match the composite to the tooth colour because the bonding colour can’t be whitened. That’s what I had anyway….
---
EDIT !!! FFS. Look at the Fukkin stitching 😳😳 on that recovering . Words fail me !
I can’t believe she’s even posted that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.