Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, I'm innocently walking around my small town over lunch and who do I spot? Mr Luxe himself, and the dog. Both looked absolutely tiny, I'm guessing she may in The Ivy which was opposite (Marlow, Buckinghamshire).

He really did look frail in person and about 5ft 3? Car snap for proof (didn't fancy papping John).

Sorry I didn't get #inthewildLorna! Wonder what she's doing here?
She will be shopping ! Gutted you didn’t get an in the wild one because they are always hilarious, but yes she’s 5’3 and he’s not much taller.
I guess Marlow isn’t too far from where they are now in the ghostly house. A little tootle in the Bentley down the m40 in the Bentley.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s 5ft 3!!??? I had no idea!!! I assumed taller than that. Love them being ‘caught’ in the wild.

She will be shopping ! Gutted you didn’t get an in the wild one because they are always hilarious, but yes she’s 5’3 and he’s not much taller.
I guess Marlow isn’t too far from where they are now in the ghostly house. A little tootle in the Bentley down the m40 in the Bentley.

Reactions: 5
I know, I was temped to do a walk around but unfortunately had a call to get back to! Guessing she must have been there too as they don't appear to do much without eachother.

He looked like a little old man in person, not at all what I expected (actually have no idea how old he is, 60s?)

Reactions: 9
I know, I was temped to do a walk around but unfortunately had a call to get back to! Guessing she must have been there too as they don't appear to do much without eachother.

He looked like a little old man in person, not at all what I expected (actually have no idea how old he is, 60s?)
62 I think? He is little, when I saw them together in the wild he wasn’t much taller than her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well well well, I'm innocently walking around my small town over lunch and who do I spot? Mr Luxe himself, and the dog. Both looked absolutely tiny, I'm guessing she may in The Ivy which was opposite (Marlow, Buckinghamshire).

He really did look frail in person and about 5ft 3? Car snap for proof (didn't fancy papping John).

Sorry I didn't get #inthewildLorna! Wonder what she's doing here?
She’s getting her gnashers done !

Attachments

• Haha
Didn’t they have one when they moved in? The one she bought her Zara home cups for or something? Oh I wish my menopausal brain would remember the finer details. 🤓🤯
She’s reading here again! A coffee machine, how thoughtful of her. Didn’t they already have a huge one on the counter??

Didn’t they have one when they moved in? The one she bought her Zara home cups for or something? Oh I wish my menopausal brain would remember the finer details. 🤓🤯
I’m pretty sure you’re right, she’s just pulled something together to make herself look like less of a cnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she was necessarily unhappy with the Kelly’s it’s just she can’t afford to own more than one so has to sell them to buy the next. She never mentions they have been sold, they just never appear again. If you followed her and only looked on her grid you would presume she has 2 Kelly’s and now a Birkin and that’s exactly what she wants people to think.
And when she said she had lost her luggage on a flight, which conveniently contained all her dior saddle bags; her 'babies'

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they have one when they moved in? The
IMG_5274.jpeg
one she bought her Zara home cups for or something? Oh I wish my menopausal brain would remember the finer details. 🤓🤯
This one ? WTF is it the same on e ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not the same one - the last one was a Sage (Breville for us Aussies).
Oops I meant “@Deevee47 is this the same one that you’re thinking of ??”
---
Promoting 2 expensive coffee machines in the same amount of months . The pure gluttony proves she has no morals and is as vile and deceitful as we’ve predicted . Easy come easy go Yawna , you’ve not bought either of these machines . You’ve no regard or respect for anything or any brand ..just keep on lying as long as it fills your sows ear purse . 😈

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I knew it!! I remembered the coffee cups that were bought from Zara home but not the make of the machine. So she’s saying she ‘bought’
John a less salubrious coffee machine than the sage one they had a few weeks ago? Way to go Lorna. Great present. So thoughtful. 🙄🤬

Oops I meant “@Deevee47 is this the same one that you’re thinking of ??”
---
Promoting 2 expensive coffee machines in the same amount of months . The pure gluttony proves she has no morals and is as vile and deceitful as we’ve predicted . Easy come easy go Yawna , you’ve not bought either of these machines . You’ve no regard or respect for anything or any brand ..just keep on lying as long as it fills your sows ear purse . 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.