Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she not showing? I bet it’s not the colour she wants.

Rememebr this on a previous birthday extravaganza. Chanel box but never saw what was in it till a few weeks later (they were away somwhere at the time so when they got back) when they had been to London then she’s doing the big reveal and we guessed she’s swapped it.

Reactions: 10
Explains why their dog was at her mum's for ages! On the beg for designer dog nappies next :(

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If they did get an appointment it would have been when they were in London last week after his “ good news”
Nothing is real time with her.
Pretending she doesn’t know what he’s got her is a thing she does. If there had been a birkin appointment she would have been there… (didn’t they pretend he get the first one by himself?)

Reactions: 8
If they did get an appointment it would have been when they were in London last week after his “ good news”
Nothing is real time with her.
Pretending she doesn’t know what he’s got her is a thing she does. If there had been a birkin appointment she would have been there… (didn’t they pretend he get the first one by himself?)
She did say he had a special appointment when they were in London, but of course she knew what was going on

Reactions: 5
I thought John looked really tired in those videos from yesterday. The way way he was slowly walking towards the car carrying those flowers and shopping bags, whilst lady muck is sat in the back of the car waiting.

He should be at home resting still, not driving her around and carrying shopping bags 😒
I totally agree . He looked awful and in pain poor bastard , since they got the good news from the surgeon she seems to think his cancer is ‘better’ and those lame mates probably do the air kiss when they 1st see him but once the phones come out his illness and him are forgotten about . I would have forgotten my birthday this year and celebrated how lucky I was to be having another wedding anniversary with my husband . Queen baby at 41 is still a vile selfish woman that even a loved one with life threatening cancer can’t change her selfish greedy ways . Her Mum needs a telling off too surely being the same age as John she should be guiding Yawna as she can see it from both sides . ?
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
There is no way she’d wait this long if she actually got a birkin
Building the tension. She will have lots of vapid fawnas asking over and over what she’s got! Filling her mail box. All that attention will be sending her gaga.

She’s on a crack high at the moment. Attention. Bags. Stuff for her.

Reactions: 13
What Rugby was on today !! ? If she’s such a busy entrepreneur how is she laying on the sofa under a Fukkin duvet .and not catching up with ‘meetings etc.
Or in ‘at home mode’ washing up cos they haven’t got a dishwasher. Or sorting out the bedding laundry as they’ve had ‘guests’ to stay or don’t they have a washing machine either ?or making him some soup ! .. 😳 but laying in bed all day FFS

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I see there’s still no bag reveal 🙄 and those boxes don’t look the same size to me ?
I was thinking “the box looks a bit too small for a Birkin”
She must have gotten the smallest size available.
Maybe only one poor OAP could afford on resale.
I bet she got some boring colour. Like her other Hermes bag.

she’s been going on about wanting a bloody Birkin for ages… why isn’t she showing it???
I’d be rubbing it all over my hater’s faces… us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been reading here again, need inspo I guess, you may try and laugh off these comments but you know there true Yawna, there true and it cuts deep

Lazy

The bag reveal was always scheduled for Sunday it’s the biggest day for engagement on Insta

Reactions: 10
She’s been reading here again, need inspo I guess, you may try and laugh off these comments but you know there true Yawna, there true and it cuts deep

Lazy

The bag reveal was always scheduled for Sunday it’s the biggest day for engagement on Insta
I came on here to say the same . She’s definitely a daily tattle reader 👋

hey who called the giveway ??? Tuck in 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.