Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a slightoy different perspective. I think she knows full well how ill John is. I think all this is because they know he hasn’t got long and he is trying to help her carve out a successful future so she is financially secure .
That's quite sad isn't it :(

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she think saying quid instead of pounds like every other normal person makes her sound relatable it makes me want to saw my ears off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The label on her 'clothing line' 🤣

10 points to whoever can find the designs on DH Gate first 🙄

• Haha
Why does she think saying quid instead of pounds like every other normal person makes her sound relatable it makes me want to saw my ears off
Ever so. Nesting. Spenny. And all the other fake tit. She has no bleeping clue about her own brand. She is offsetting herself.

Reactions: 9
I believe she didn’t complete a degree in anything. She said she did a music degree and that’s a proper lie. Then went to do English instead because her hands were too small 🤣

Then the recent times article was she did both at Newcastle then went to be cabin crew.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I believe she didn’t complete a degree in anything. She said she did a music degree and that’s a proper lie. Then went to do English instead because her hands were too small 🤣

Then the recent times article was she did both at Newcastle then went to be cabin crew.
Wasn’t the music degree something to do with the piano .. ooh hang on isn’t she a classically trained penis .. oops pianist ?? Oh and didn’t she say they were gonna get a piano for the GH ? Where the fukk are they gonna put that !!
so far they’ve run out of space …
There’s no office apparently it’s now a parcel room for her mountains of beauty product deliveries..
There’s no wardrobes .. so clothes still at HH
There’s no cupboards or storage .. so bags still at HH.
There’s nowhere secure .. so unworn jewellery still at HH .
The spare bedroom is gonna be filled with the cushions from the garden furniture .
IMHO .. they need to ditch the naff cinema room and make it a wardrobe,dressing room, storage . Room that’s used daily as opposed to a stupid cinema used a few times to impress fwends ..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can’t make her mind up if she wants to be the girl from a council estate in Manchester who went on to be Virgin cabin crew and can’t talk or spell properly or an English and classically trained music grad turned bankers wife living in her £2mill concrete bunker house in the country with a middle page in the Sunday Times Homes. Either way she’s a scruffy piss head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else get the absolute ick from these advent calendars? 🤢 (not just the ones Lorna has shown, I mean all these crazy skin care/ designer “worth £3000 but £90 with discount code” )😵💫 I don’t know why I do, but I do! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else get the absolute ick from these advent calendars? 🤢 (not just the ones Lorna has shown, I mean all these crazy skin care/ designer “worth £3000 but £90 with discount code” )😵💫 I don’t know why I do, but I do! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! I've never seen/had one that's actually worth having, unless you know you can use all of the products, they're such a waste. I'd rather just spend the money on full-sized versions of products I definitely like.

Also how Lorna always seems to take stuff out of them and claims to gift them to people. Just give somebody the whole thing, it's not like you don't get enough of them!

Reactions: 18
It’s such a bug bare of mine that influencers think they have to be mysterious and discreet with their products names.

Lorna “capsule moodboard” - but what is it? Is it a clothing line?Photography?
Lydia “independent tanning toolkit” - every asked what is it though?

I don’t get how they expect people to get excited about something when people don’t know what it is

Reactions: 12
Have you seen the other 2 girls part of the vacuous space project? If she’s paying 3 chicks, she really is earning too much for being a big fat liar.

Reactions: 7
It’s such a bug bare of mine that influencers think they have to be mysterious and discreet with their products names.

Lorna “capsule moodboard” - but what is it? Is it a clothing line?Photography?
Lydia “independent tanning toolkit” - every asked what is it though?

I don’t get how they expect people to get excited about something when people don’t know what it is
Maybe for some people it creates mystique but my brain doesn’t work like that, I need to know what something is 😅

Reactions: 6
It's just a garbled word salad that she thinks sounds high-end and 'editorial'. She doesn't know what it means let alone anyone else 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.