Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can anyone explain to me what a capsule mood board is? Thank you 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please can anyone explain to me what a capsule mood board is? Thank you 🙏🏼
A capsule wardrobe is (usually) a finite number of staple clothing items that can be mixed and matched to create different outfits and a mood board is a planning tool.

So a capsule (wardrobe) mood board is basically a "luxe" way of saying catalogue in Loony world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We really need to understand the back story here. Obvs it’s a massive vanity project. But to attempt to set up a brand from being a crappy influencer with absolutely NO discernible skill set, no qualifications in designing ( or at all) not to mention looking as utterly tit as she does, it would be interesting for me to know how she thinks she’s going to sell this and it NOT be a nasty extension of the stuff she did at ITS. (Which was cheap, binnable, nasty china-catalogue clothing)
Who is behind this brand apart from John, Lorna, Charley Pet Gay and possibly Lori ? Charley is going to get his contact women to wear it ?
I reckon the mark up is going to be HUUUUUGGGGE.

Reactions: 15
Remember ages ago she was very pally with old Donna Ida for a few months? Maybe she hooked loony up with the factories she uses to make her bloody terrible denim jumpsuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lori is confirmed! She has been working in this since she left ITS so Lorna poached her. She’s the designer!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A capsule wardrobe is (usually) a finite number of staple clothing items that can be mixed and matched to create different outfits and a mood board is a planning tool.

So a capsule (wardrobe) mood board is basically a "luxe" way of saying catalogue in Loony world.
Thanks for the explanation but still feeling rather confused.com 😵💫 do you think that “a few pictures to sum up what’s coming” would also translate to capsule mood board? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the explanation but still feeling rather confused.com 😵💫 do you think that “a few pictures to sum up what’s coming” would also translate to capsule mood board? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, could be. It's anyones guess with Loony.
She probably doesn't even know. :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing £79.99 for that coat! Higher or lower? 😬
Way higher…. I’m thinking £120 ish…. 😱
---
That Lori has made a right gamble hasn’t she?? Imagine choosing to work for a crappy influencer. 😳

Last edited:
We really need to understand the back story here. Obvs it’s a massive vanity project. But to attempt to set up a brand from being a crappy influencer with absolutely NO discernible skill set, no qualifications in designing ( or at all) not to mention looking as utterly tit as she does, it would be interesting for me to know how she thinks she’s going to sell this and it NOT be a nasty extension of the stuff she did at ITS. (Which was cheap, binnable, nasty china-catalogue clothing)
Who is behind this brand apart from John, Lorna, Charley Pet Gay and possibly Lori ? Charley is going to get his contact women to wear it ?
I reckon the mark up is going to be HUUUUUGGGGE.
You’ve been far too complimentary there 😂😂

• Haha
Good to see that English ‘degree’ coming through. Anyone know if theres a way to check past alumni at a University? I mean we know its BS but I’d still like the proof.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.