Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt that coat the one she was making John wear…? The one we all said was a womens coat?

You cant launch a new range with just things you own surely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just cannot deal with the pictures of John looking absolutely terrible, followed by her selling / promoting something. Genuinely makes me sick.
Is everyone she works with and knows , as equally motivated by greed?
---
This LA space thing is next level vanity project isn’t it 🤣 Jesus, using the clapped out Bentley, her bag, her house. Business expenses.

It’s definitely going to be ITS type stuff that she’s copied off actual designers and brands. “ pockets, lined, “ designed in England”.. snort.

Please tell me she’s not going to pretend she’s “designed” this stuff? That said, why let the truth get in the way of a good story. The Times article said she had a degree in music and English from Newcastle! What utter horse tit. Total and utter bullshit.

I guess Lori is one of her employees?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Launching with a thick winter coat in a heatwave 🤣, you couldn't make it up! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a slightoy different perspective. I think she knows full well how ill John is. I think all this is because they know he hasn’t got long and he is trying to help her carve out a successful future so she is financially secure .
Really ???? So Spending 2million on a house that’s not in London and has been on the market with zilch interest for 2 years with a limited window of photoshoot opportunities is gonna make her financially secure if he snuffs it ? NAH !!! She’ll get a big enough payout from his will to keep her financially secure for a good few years and it’s been mentioned before the deeds of the GH are only in her name . Her money . GH purely bought for IG and thoughts of a new sidestep that she/they/TeamLuxe planned when they changed company name and nature of business to photographic activities … .
As for LASpace .. gonna be same Ol same Ol ill fitting clothes shite but instead of Paris background it’s gonna be GH. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That coat looks shite and as bad quality as you can get

I wonder who is dealing with the logistics delivery and returns, the returns 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot deal with the pictures of John looking absolutely terrible, followed by her selling / promoting something. Genuinely makes me sick.
Is everyone she works with and knows , as equally motivated by greed?
---
This LA space thing is next level vanity project isn’t it 🤣 Jesus, using the clapped out Bentley, her bag, her house. Business expenses.

It’s definitely going to be ITS type stuff that she’s copied off actual designers and brands. “ pockets, lined, “ designed in England”.. snort.

Please tell me she’s not going to pretend she’s “designed” this stuff? That said, why let the truth get in the way of a good story. The Times article said she had a degree in music and English from Newcastle! What utter horse tit. Total and utter bullshit.

I guess Lori is one of her employees?
WTF is this white label on the back ? Surely it’s not the Fukkin LA space logo/monogram ??? Gonna be slapped on the back of every item 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
WTF is this white label on the back ? Surely it’s not the Fukkin LA space logo/monogram ??? Gonna be slapped on the back of every item 😱
That's exactly what I was thinking!!! It's completely ruined it. It's like when River Island shove that RI on everything. Hopefully it's just some shoddy stitching and whoever buys it can cut it off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she's so 'greatful' apparently :rolleyes:

nothing says 'consummate professional' like a clanging typo in the intro blurb

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not getting this Charlie Herman thing, he’s clearly in with Abby Clancy and he’s previously worked with Gillian Anderson. With those connections what is he doing messing about with Lorna? Is she that much of a money maker?!

Reactions: 8
It’s on the sleeve of this one too. Think she’s running before she can walk by assuming customers will want people to know their coat came from Loons. Surely you establish the brand first.

IMG_7847.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sticking that label on it really is a risk. But I’m sure old Teflon Lorna will get away with it…

She really does believe her own hype doesn’t she. And it’s all fake as duck. Half of me wonders what it must be like to make so much money from being so disingenuous. Would you sleep at night? But then the other half thinks, she’s thick as duck, she’s got away with it for so long, she will just carry on until she can’t anymore. She thinks she’s untouchable. And after some of the stuff she’s done and the filtering, size and body and face, and hair bullshit then it’s hardly surprising she believes she’s untouchable, because seemingly she is.

She should have named the collection “ The Emperors new clothes”

Do we think that she’s going to be “modelling” again with her iconic 5ft 3 filtered style? More trips with the terminally ill John getting up at 5am to take pictures near bins and the DHL van? Or is she farming it out women in Charley’s little black book?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her weird followers who generated her income from ITS will lap it up. I can’t wait to see the price point.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.