Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s ‘ LA SPACE ‘ ? Website says ‘ coming soon’…?
It was an inspo type account that she posted random tit on but seems it’s going to became the page for her new clothing line.

Reactions: 5
It was an inspo type account that she posted random tit on but seems it’s going to became the page for her new clothing line.
Is it L.A. Space (as in Los Angeles) or La Space as in French for ‘the’ ?

And yes she is hopeless. Thank god I don’t know her. I’d probably want to rip her rat tails out and kick her in the shin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I
Oh god, her LA Space has launched
---
I'm quite excited to see what it all actually is apart from her house, her handbag, and her car..? Would actually be pleased if she was selling some stuff that was proper luxe, made in Britain, but I can't see that happening.

Reactions: 10
So the Birkin was a tax write off? Says she needed it for work?

Also looks like her ‘model’ got extensions at the same place. They look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I
I'm quite excited to see what it all actually is apart from her house, her handbag, and her car..? Would actually be pleased if she was selling some stuff that was proper luxe, made in Britain, but I can't see that happening.
Looks like her house, clapped out Bentley, the worlds smallest Birkin and a model wearing a coat I bought in Topshop circa 2008.

As usual using all the designer props to sell tat, it's going to be ITS all over

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like her house, clapped out Bentley, the worlds smallest Birkin and a model wearing a coat I bought in Topshop circa 2008.

As usual using all the designer props to sell tat, it's going to be ITS all over
Agree!!! Lori Jonta also shared La space today too! Lori was a designer at its and Lorna went to her wedding last year. She resigned just as Lorna moved from its too!!! Watch this space! La space 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16

I had the Jane Norman version of that coat in 2008 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a slightoy different perspective. I think she knows full well how ill John is. I think all this is because they know he hasn’t got long and he is trying to help her carve out a successful future so she is financially secure .

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.