Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charley Herman ??? . bet he Influenced her into buying the GH he’s now got 1.4m followers to entice people with .. He’s a pretty boy probably been to loads of high end events but a no one really he’s in the background keeping note of clientele , building his ideas,. but now he’s got Yawna he’s struck gold .. she’s got the money and the greed and he’s got the contacts, the front and the greed . Match made in heaven . Clever bloke she’s even tagging him as her 📷 . I think the Raisin might have been replaced already . 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the house, new management is to put her in the spotlight/circles to set herself up and continue her influencer career should anything happen to John. Cause let's face it, it was on the down tbh.

I'd love another rag to write the truth fake Lorna, with all the fake giveaways, filters, the flat etc as a counter piece 😂

She’s still with IGH Talent (Lauren Lee) from Wharlar days, no new management these fake fwiends are agency/PR hacks, all trying to be something they def are not.

Generally a brand will use an agency for campaigns and if an influencer is needed they source. Hence why she is up their arse constantly

Reactions: 4
She’s still with IGH Talent (Lauren Lee) from Wharlar days, no new management these fake fwiends are agency/PR hacks, all trying to be something they def are not.

Generally a brand will use an agency for campaigns and if an influencer is needed they source. Hence why she is up their arse constantly
Leap are definitely representing her, as a PR agency they can do that alongside IGH Talent. Lots of Influencers work with multiple agencies. 100% they are working with her.

Reactions: 3
Good heavens, I’ve just had a thought! Has anyone thought to test ‘the bunker’ to make sure it’s not been whacked up using that ‘bubbly’ concrete that’s currently getting hunners of buildings condemned? What if they’ve essentially bought a £2M concrete Aero?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good heavens, I’ve just had a thought! Has anyone thought to test ‘the bunker’ to make sure it’s not been whacked up using that ‘bubbly’ concrete that’s currently getting hunners of buildings condemned? What if they’ve essentially bought a £2M concrete Aero?
I think I read somewhere that the house is made of poured concrete, but I might be wrong. Here’s hoping it’s not! 🤣🤣🤣💸💸💸💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All happening with Charley boy and leap management!! Shooting in ghost house tufts and a promise for more info on Wednesday for La space 😊 his insta is full of Loona!!

Reactions: 4
I’m embarrassed for her. It looks like she’s filming in a hospital ward with the pull around curtains closed.
It’s clear this house was purchased as a way to earn future income for renting it out for photoshoots etc rather than a warm and comfortable future home for them. Which I personally find extremely sad.
IMG_0560.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn’t say tit about the Elizabeth Arden press stay while she was there but now she’s got a discount code and an opportunity to make money off it it’s the best thing since whatever was the best thing last week. People really believe her tit. Judging by the black smudges under her eyes she hasn’t even washed or cleansed her face before she’s slapping that all over it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn’t say tit about the Elizabeth Arden press stay while she was there but now she’s got a discount code and an opportunity to make money off it it’s the best thing since whatever was the best thing last week. People really believe her tit. Judging by the black smudges under her eyes she hasn’t even washed or cleansed her face before she’s slapping that all over it.
She's also saying no redness or irritation - is she not looking in the mirror as her forehead & cheeks are clearly red 😳

Reactions: 15
She's also saying no redness or irritation - is she not looking in the mirror as her forehead & cheeks are clearly red 😳
That'll be all the boozing she does.
No amount of money she throws at it or creams are getting rid of that.

Reactions: 13
I’m embarrassed for her. It looks like she’s filming in a hospital ward with the pull around curtains closed.
It’s clear this house was purchased as a way to earn future income for renting it out for photoshoots etc rather than a warm and comfortable future home for them. Which I personally find extremely sad.
View attachment 2427375
Those curtains are exactly like the ones in the conference room in the office I work in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2427375
I think, different strokes for different folks. If you want to live in an instagram lair as that’s your businesses then fair enough. However, in this case, it’s not just her is it? Poor John has to be dragged through this instagram life too when what he really needs is a comfortable, cosy nook and a quiet place to read his book, not hordes of other instagrammers traipsing through constantly, having every moment shared to the masses and not a comfortable looking seat or room in the whole gaff!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FFS. I have no words for this post . It’s such a shame she really doesn’t mean that it’s all about John. The poor sod , she thinks he’s had his op and chemo and is better ! And it’s now all about Queen Baby AGAIN ! …. Whereas he’s thinking fukk me I feel absolutely shite and I’m petrified . I totally agree with @lucie_Lu cant imagine feeling like that with all those people in your home and you haven’t got anywhere to feel comfortable and rest . All that Fukkin money and she just wants more more more . Ol John is as replaceable as her handbags

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
FFS. I have no words for this post . It’s such a shame she really doesn’t mean that it’s all about John. The poor sod , she thinks he’s had his op and chemo and is better ! And it’s now all about Queen Baby AGAIN ! …. Whereas he’s thinking fukk me I feel absolutely shite and I’m petrified . I totally agree with @lucie_Lu cant imagine feeling like that with all those people in your home and you haven’t got anywhere to feel comfortable and rest . All that Fukkin money and she just wants more more more . Ol John is as replaceable as her handbags
“Feel like a huge mountain to climb”

Yes Lorna. Because he has a very aggressive cancer. Christ.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s one of the worst cancers, I’m not sure if she’s done any research or has any awareness of how this cancer takes so many. There’s a lot of famous people who have died of it as it’s a silent killer, only really shows symptoms at quite an advanced stage.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My husband and I have both lost close family members to this Horrendous cancer. The way she talks so casually about it boils my blood!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.