Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t BELIEVE there isn’t a single mention of in the style. They were her absolute bread & butter for so long!! There must have been the biggest falling out with them for her to delete them from her resume. I saw Adam post this the other day and was going to post it here but forgot. Do you think Lorna is the tyrant he is talking about?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t BELIEVE there isn’t a single mention of in the style. They were her absolute bread & butter for so long!! There must have been the biggest falling out with them for her to delete them from her resume. I saw Adam post this the other day and was going to post it here but forgot. Do you think Lorna is the tyrant he is talking about?
Has to be. “All the girls I work with now” is very pointed.

Reactions: 12
Has to be. “All the girls I work with now” is very pointed.
Yes and I'm pretty sure the year she was cancelled she said there was an autumn or Xmas range coming and it never happened, and someone here said that the stuff that was gonna be Lorna's was then given to Perrie Sian (if I remember that right?)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Frizzy is keeping an eye on her for sure, he owns the designs.

Wrap cardy anyone

Primark are doing a viral version £13 I hear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be Lorna, didn’t someone ages ago come on and say she threw a major tantrum as they gifted her a YSL bag and she wanted Chanel. Wasn’t there also some very Lorna style pieces that ended up with some of their other influencer collections after she abruptly stopped with in the style? Sounds like the scrapped collection and it got split amongst the rest of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That Times piece is almost rinse and repeat from Daily Mail years ago. She loves bringing out the anorexia history, which clearly isn't totally over as it means no one can go after her for filtering as it will be considered bulling or triggering.

So the house, new management is to put her in the spotlight/circles to set herself up and continue her influencer career should anything happen to John. Cause let's face it, it was on the down tbh.

I'd love another rag to write the truth fake Lorna, with all the fake giveaways, filters, the flat etc as a counter piece 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That Times piece is almost rinse and repeat from Daily Mail years ago. She loves bringing out the anorexia history, which clearly isn't totally over as it means no one can go after her for filtering as it will be considered bulling or triggering.

So the house, new management is to put her in the spotlight/circles to set herself up and continue her influencer career should anything happen to John. Cause let's face it, it was on the down tbh.

I'd love another rag to write the truth fake Lorna, with all the fake giveaways, filters, the flat etc as a counter piece 😂
The fact she even mentioned the giveaways was hilarious. Drawing attention to her lies 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always wearing an coat inside? Clearing trying to hide her over the top filtering from being caught in photos she can’t edit before publication

Reactions: 9
Netting 7 figures 😂😂🫣

As they re-arrange the same side table around the house and cover the bedroom walls in polyester.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s gonna be insufferable for the next few weeks Now she’s got something to promote . Sick husband what sick husband ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes and I'm pretty sure the year she was cancelled she said there was an autumn or Xmas range coming and it never happened, and someone here said that the stuff that was gonna be Lorna's was then given to Perrie Sian (if I remember that right?)
Yes that was me 🙋🏻‍♀️ so, hands up, I do order things from in the style. I would like to buy expensive things but I can’t afford to. I pretty much only get things once they go on the sale as they very quickly go to 50% off and then we are at Primark quality for Primark prices. So when I ordered things from Perri Sian’s Christmas collection and they arrived, they all said Lorna Luxe on the invoice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeh it was in the homes supplement middle page

Why does she have to wear a jumper to do the video when everyone knows it’s still summer outside. Hair still looks tit.
maybe it’s chilly in a house made of concrete 😅🥶

Reactions: 6
The idea of her having multiple advent calendars fills me with dread, that house has no storage where is she putting all this tat? In the kitchen cupboards under the iMac?

Reactions: 8
Could be lorna or Charlotte greedy... or both

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.