Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the half-hearted ‘love him to bits’ caveat only got typed after reading on here..
I thought that to ! Most of her comments have a hell of a lot to do with what’s recently been said on TL . We’re obviously her 1st port of call .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she had a shoot at the house yesterday knowing John felt like crap from CHEMO the day before. Chemo doesn’t wait two days to make you feel bad.
Nothing she can say or do to make herself look good. She’s a vile selfish horrible human being.

Reactions: 14
So she had a shoot at the house yesterday knowing John felt like crap from CHEMO the day before. Chemo doesn’t wait two days to make you feel bad.
Nothing she can say or do to make herself look good. She’s a vile selfish horrible human being.
Actually it can do . My mum used to be on cloud 9 after her chemo . Then day 2 onwards she would be bed ridden for days .

Reactions: 9
Whose got the Sunday Times ?? What’s the article about ?
Sign up for free subscription. Usual stuff. Air hostess, he retired as she’s earning seven figures. New range La space launching next month and using ghost house for photos. Saying she’s straight talking, no fluff which is why she loves the house! Reply’s to over 1000 dms a day! Up early, zoom meetings and London to meet pr teams. Says she spends a lot of time on her content 😂😂

that’s it really. Some unedited pics but we’ve seen them all before!
---
Sign up for free subscription. Usual stuff. Air hostess, he retired as she’s earning seven figures. New range La space launching next month and using ghost house for photos. Saying she’s straight talking, no fluff which is why she loves the house! Reply’s to over 1000 dms a day! Up early, zoom meetings and London to meet pr teams. Says she spends a lot of time on her content 😂😂

ps sign up for La space to get the news when it launches!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

---
Same Ol Same Ol then 😂. She obviously posted that herself this morning . Thanks @CAT1975

Reactions: 7
The couples photo … 😬

And OF COURSE the teeny Birkin has to be in shot 🤣

Also, a staff of seven??
Such weird photos, a coat and boots on indoors - were these pics taken yesterday at the same time as the Abbey photos? John looks really ill. I'd love it it The Times had comments like the Daily Mail do, their readership's comments on this would be ace!

Reactions: 15
The couples photo … 😬

And OF COURSE the teeny Birkin has to be in shot 🤣

Also, a staff of seven??
Staff of 7 🤔
John
Mum
PR manager ( pet gay)
Agent
Cleaner
Window cleaner
Gardner

He looks like an old woman in that photo ! And she looks ridiculous but as we know, money don’t buy style .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So that article:

Its a paid editorial piece. As in her agancy wrote it and the Times publish it for £xxx. I do these all the time. The content is purely advertising when you break it down from the link to her Insta, to the slightly false backstory, to old Charlie Fwends name check for the terrible art.

Its a PR piece which lets be honest, isnt exactly true but thats never stopped anybody.

Youve got to give it to Leap Management - since shes moved to them they are getting her the exposure.

As PR, this is timed in line with the Abby Clancy show they have organised (as shes also a client I think - I would imagine LL will be doing ir for free or low buyout fee) and then the launch of this new clothing/home line.

As a professional watching this, she might be shabby AF but this is good PR work…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.