Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the deeds to the house? Just wondering if it wasn't a joint purchase with the pet gays via a company?

She looks fine, she clearly still has issues or she wouldn't filter herself to hell and pretend she's still a size 8 to the world!
You have a point, maybe thats why we only see two rooms? Maybe the gays have the cinema room & the other bedroom? She could pass as Kathy Burke in Gimme Gimme Gimme

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the deeds to the house? Just wondering if it wasn't a joint purchase with the pet gays via a company?
I’ve missed a fair few threads and can’t find it on the wiki & I’ve seen it referenced a few times in comments. Who are her gay pets? What’s the backstory of how/when they became pals?

Reactions: 1
A show about celeb women with a passion for interior design??? They've stuck a few bits of furniture in 2 rooms! What exactly are they going to be showing?? "This is the dining room table come dressing table, this is a right good piece of art my fave artist #gifted me of a scribble, here's my vending machine looking wine fridge and my naff pink sofas...... Let me take you to the bedroom where I've got a bed, some daft curtains and an antique mannequin." There's nothing else to show!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A show about celeb women with a passion for interior design??? They've stuck a few bits of furniture in 2 rooms! What exactly are they going to be showing?? "This is the dining room table come dressing table, this is a right good piece of art my fave artist #gifted me of a scribble, here's my vending machine looking wine fridge and my naff pink sofas...... Let me take you to the bedroom where I've got a bed, some daft curtains and an antique mannequin." There's nothing else to show!
Oh come on, don’t forget the easel…….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s such a waste of a show - lbr for interesting builds you’ve got grand designs and Sky Arts style shows. They could have visited such a breadth of interesting homes - small homes, wonky homes, boat homes, trailers, etc and shown lovely living spaces. Instead they’ve gone to an NPC car park with curtains on the walls 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has the whole car park actually been decorated then or is she just going to show off the mismatched living room & curtain room?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I expect the word 'juxtaposition' will be used at least 10 times. "We thought the crappy pink couch and dull AF bedroom curtains would create a fab juxtaposition against the abandoned Chernobyl warehouse look of the house".

I swear to God I've seen more class in an episode of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. They should've called this show "My Big Fat Gypsy Carpark".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That pink sofa just gets worse every time I see, how is she not embarrassed? I’d be mortified if that was broadcasted to the nation. The delusion is strong with Lorna, luxe it ain’t,

Reactions: 10
Shite positioning of Yawna with those horns on and that Fukkin oversized blazer 😂🙄 .. who the fukk still wears one ! let alone WEARS one indoors !!!! but I will agree with others her face looks so much better than when she uses Those filters

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be bleating on about this show for weeks now on the lead up to it being on the tv. It’s crazy how much she filters her face & body. Like most women, she carries weight on her face ( we know that’s from all the booze ) but these constant filters make her look like a different person!

Reactions: 5
I’ve missed a fair few threads and can’t find it on the wiki & I’ve seen it referenced a few times in comments. Who are her gay pets? What’s the backstory of how/when they became pals?
I'm not sure on the backstory but I do think it was a business/company purchase and not just a loony & John purchase - might be totally wrong, just a vibe I get.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure on the backstory but I do think it was a business/company purchase and not just a loony & John purchase - might be totally wrong, just a vibe I get.
I’m sure it’s just a Lorna purchase . A TIT Said it was just her on the deeds .. those new Fwends wouldn’t have the money to invest just the ideas that she could make money from it for the next 6 months ! Obviously told her longer but hey ho . They’d have made their money and moved on .

Reactions: 3
Why is she proud of posting this ? She announced that after his chemo, today is the day he feels tit .. but she’s still gonna let him cook her dinner ( don’t think he’d be eating ) whilst she sits on her lardy arse and quaffs wine but she’s still happy to post cos she’s Queen Baby ! Seriously Aston Martin events might be … oops free Aston Martin events might be what he likes but fukk me Yawna give the bloke a break WTF does He’s trying his best not to be an a**hole ‘ mean ??? Yawna is the Fukkin a**hole why can’t she do something for him that actually involves YAWNA doing something .. kind . Thoughtful and physical ..FfS she’s such a Vile insensitive human .

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.