Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chantecaille mascara, Rodial banana concealer, Dr Dennis pads, Bobbi Brown eye cream….remember the By Terry tan tit she used to spray all over her I’ve still got PTSD from a French sales assistant trying to spray that on me
That By Terry tanning glow stuff was when I first found her. I bought it 😖. It runs when you sweat 😂
Oh LL. You used to be such a laugh. Now - nope. Has nothing to do with John either. #freejohn #freeKevBear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Errr, and the CBD stuff that stops all the spots? She’s never had a spot since using that remember!

But she’s timed it well to do a natural spotty skin tit show, because she can blame John’s illness…and people will feel sorry for HER…

when it fact her skin is always like this , because she drinks, has a shocking diet and does no exercise. She just lies and filters.

How long can this bullshit seriously go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chantecaille mascara, Rodial banana concealer, Dr Dennis pads, Bobbi Brown eye cream….remember the By Terry tan tit she used to spray all over her I’ve still got PTSD from a French sales assistant trying to spray that on me
😂😂😂. OMG .. Rodial .. who remembers the lockdown live with us Tits on full alert . I’m surprised Tattle didn’t crash with the simultaneous banter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if this is suitable to share with 1.4 million followers!!! F off Lorna and text your husband that or tell him on the phone!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
FFS !!! That hair reel . That cheap looking jumper . That fussy horrid background .. and don’t get me started on the Fukkin hair technique and the stringy hair and hideous hairstyle result . Shame on GHD for accepting such shoddy work to promote themselves !! The only shine I see is on her nose !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The real hair beneath the extension things is definitely a remarkable win for the Filet Kingsley products.

( that’s a lie)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if this is suitable to share with 1.4 million followers!!! F off Lorna and text your husband that or tell him on the phone!!
Purely for the sympathy vote .. but FFS Why does she need to go there at all !?

Reactions: 8
All that £££ and can't even get her greys covered up. Surprised with 1.4million followers she hasn't been given a box dye deal .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that £££ and can't even get her greys covered up. Surprised with 1.4million followers she hasn't been given a box dye deal .
She looks like she box dyes her hair whenever she has it done anyway it never looks like salon quality

Reactions: 13
She needs to have a semi permanent gloss colour rather than permanent. It will stop the grow out looking less blocky & using that bloody Sainsbo hairband 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also loves to make sure she gets her foundation caked in her hairline as well which makes her roots look even worse.

Who is she sh*gging to keep getting these deals? Of aaaaaaalllll the influencers around at the minute, the people at GHD looked at her, and her awful hair and thought "BINGO!!! She fits the aesthetic perfectly!". And also, there's influencers out there that put serious time, effort, money and thought into the ads they make for brands. This bird just sits at her dining table (previously the floor of her stately flat) every time and shows you exactly how not to use their products. When she was selling that old tatt for ITS she was globetrotting every other week and, pigeon toe stomping across hotel balconies and Parisian zebra crossings! Actual, reputable brands get f*ck all!

Reactions: 14
I would understand if they just gifted her the items (because of her follower numbers) but to actually pay for it as an Ad is laughable! She couldn’t sell water in the desert!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How Fukkin boring is this post !!! She probably didn’t pay for it in the 1st place .. then actually hung it .. then complained.. then posted on IG .. FFS … no one cares . IMO . It’s a print that is too dark to cover that concrete wall despite having a massive mirror on the wall opposite . If I was sat on the pink marshmallow seats opposite the tv on the wall .I’d look to the wall opposite the window ..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How Fukkin boring is this post !!! She probably didn’t pay for it in the 1st place .. then actually hung it .. then complained.. then posted on IG .. FFS … no one cares . IMO . It’s a print that is too dark to cover that concrete wall despite having a massive mirror on the wall opposite . If I was sat on the pink marshmallow seats opposite the tv on the wall .I’d look to the wall opposite the window ..
Surprised she's not giving away the dented one to one of her fawning luxettes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFS !!! That hair reel . That cheap looking jumper . That fussy horrid background .. and don’t get me started on the Fukkin hair technique and the stringy hair and hideous hairstyle result . Shame on GHD for accepting such shoddy work to promote themselves !! The only shine I see is on her nose !
That reel SHOCKED me. The baldness when she lifted her hair up?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.