Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s going to bring out her own range of knock off designer home wear dupes (like the Hermes blanket) with ITS. Im in desperate need of a picture of her in santorini, doing a flamingo pose with a glass of rose.
---
Don’t forget the fake tan streaks dripping down her legs like she’s peeing gravy
I think the ITS ship has fully sailed much to our disappointment for entertainment purposes.

There’s obviously something on the horizon but I feel shes probably got her own fashun collection launching before interiors unless it’s a collab.

Reactions: 11
I think the ITS ship has fully sailed much to our disappointment for entertainment purposes.

There’s obviously something on the horizon but I feel shes probably got her own fashun collection launching before interiors unless it’s a collab.
^^^*this

truly terrifying and I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Gosh her skin is shocking! What happened to the skin update last week when she said it was in great condition!
On her story she says my skin looks alright doesn’t it. I really don’t know what she sees because her skin is horrible! Even with make up and a filter you can see it’s all bumpy.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I remember ages ago she started dermaplaning (40 years too late), and it was the best thing since the Barbara Sturm serum, the Iconic blushes... Lip oils... Highlighters and setting spray, Phillip Kingsley crap, Augustinus Bader Rich Cream, anything by Ren, Oskia Renaissance mask, la prairie foundation, Nar's balms, by Terry foundation, by Terry hyaluronic powder, by Terry blusher, Kate Somerville eye cream, Elemis Cleansing balm.... I'd go on but I don't think I've got enough life left in me. Anyway, it seems like dermaplaning was a step she clearly can't be arsed with anymore.
In that GRWM video, I think she looked so much better with just that first load of concealer. I couldn't believe how much foundation and even more concealer she trowled on afterwards! Then she had the balls to say John thought she only had lipstick and mascara on!!!! He'd say anything for an easy life wouldn't he :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember ages ago she started dermaplaning (40 years too late), and it was the best thing since the Barbara Sturm serum, the Iconic blushes... Lip oils... Highlighters and setting spray, Phillip Kingsley crap, Augustinus Bader Rich Cream, anything by Ren, Oskia Renaissance mask, la prairie foundation, Nar's balms, by Terry foundation, by Terry hyaluronic powder, by Terry blusher, Kate Somerville eye cream, Elemis Cleansing balm.... I'd go on but I don't think I've got enough life left in me. Anyway, it seems like dermaplaning was a step she clearly can't be arsed with anymore.
In that GRWM video, I think she looked so much better with just that first load of concealer. I couldn't believe how much foundation and even more concealer she trowled on afterwards! Then she had the balls to say John thought she only had lipstick and mascara on!!!! He'd say anything for an easy life wouldn't he :rolleyes:
Chantecaille mascara, Rodial banana concealer, Dr Dennis pads, Bobbi Brown eye cream….remember the By Terry tan tit she used to spray all over her I’ve still got PTSD from a French sales assistant trying to spray that on me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chantecaille mascara, Rodial banana concealer, Dr Dennis pads, Bobbi Brown eye cream….remember the By Terry tan tit she used to spray all over her I’ve still got PTSD from a French sales assistant trying to spray that on me
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How could I forget the Rodial stuff!? Those pads as well! I was actually influenced to by those, quite liked them as well.

Can't believe I didn't mention the "holy grail" Aurelia products either! Grown Alchemist was a favourite as well during those few days they took her to Greece. Wasn't that trip during John's first round of chemo as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.