Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her much anymore but my fave was when she claimed her husband is a “banker” so works bank holidays. But he’s in the pensions team. So he’s not front office at all and is free to be off on bank hols. Trying to elevate him in fo something he’s not is a whole vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow her much anymore but my fave was when she claimed her husband is a “banker” so works bank holidays. But he’s in the pensions team. So he’s not front office at all and is free to be off on bank hols. Trying to elevate him in fo something he’s not is a whole vibe
Working in a banker does not a banker make. He was a 4 in HSBC. Nothing special. Not a director or an MD. Very average bloke. It’s all smoke and mirrors. 😴

Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is how they’ve afforded this new house? A 2 bed apartment in the same building as their old house is currently on the market for 330k and they’ve just bought a 2.5 million pound house?

Reactions: 5
And today it’s Perricone! A different brand every single day but who’s counting.
her close up GRWM kinda makes me nauseous and the discussion of having her lip fillers dissolved. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it wise to inject botox and fillers into angry skin? Doubt it! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Going on about having her lips dissolved… ‘ I’m worried about the pain ‘. Maybe John could tell her all about how to deal with REAL pain. How selfish can this old bag get???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Botox gets rid of wrinkles, it doesn’t treat angry red skin that most likely has a damaged barrier from using way too many different products and also using them incorrectly 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is how they’ve afforded this new house? A 2 bed apartment in the same building as their old house is currently on the market for 330k and they’ve just bought a 2.5 million pound house?
She’s making an absolute fortune by being a deceitful and greedy influencer .. check out her accounts ..
makes your eyes water the money that she makes through these evil misconceptions!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She needs to put a "don't try this at home" disclaimer before all of her tutorials (I can't believe I just called them that). I wonder if she's ever thought that maybe her skin's so crap because she plasters 74 different products on twice a day and uses new stuff every bloody week! Maybe if she just stuck to a couple bits that her skin actually liked she wouldn't have problems. But I guess there's no earning potential in that. Is it just me or does her face always look like it's covered in black heads?

I can't believe she declared she'd never use the Kate Somerville eye cream again! Next week she'll "bag us a discount code" for it and Perricone will be a distant memory.

Also, I use that Perricone eye cream and I might as well be using nothing. It's made no difference to my eyes whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the fukk can anyone with sensitive skin try so many products in such little time !!!! Hey Tits .. who’s she used recently so we know not to buy cos she had the reaction .!such a Shame she took the money for the product but never told the truth !!

Reactions: 8
I think if I was her and I was going to be a deceitful skin influencer, I might just pretend I was using all these products and tell everyone all the facts about them and just use my tried and tested routine. Maybe I would edit the reels so it would look like I was using the products? But I would have good skin from looking after it so I think I would surely sell more products… there you go Lorna, you can have that one for free 😬 do yourself and your skin a favour love!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.