Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Dull couple in desperate search of #content attempt basic culinary dishes and believe their idiot followers will find it interesting’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much do we think John is worth? Anyone know? What job did he have?
Not very much considering he still had a mortgage on a 300k property well into his 50’s. And no shade to the gen pop but that’s not really a flex when you’re pretending to be rich on insta.

Reactions: 21
Why on Earth does John look like in her latest story. She dresses him up like a play thing and he looks utterly ridiculous. Poor bloke.

• Sad
  • Sick
She’s completely out of content which shows you how vapid her life is. If she can’t travel
- she has nothing to talk about. The house got her a few months worth 😂 but now? Crickets.

Reactions: 10
Hilarious that pic of john- a 60 year old dressed like that 😂😂😂😂 also love the nod to the tattlers by having Brutalism on a teeshirt. Bet she didn’t know what it was until it was mentioned here! She is always riding on someone else’s cloaktails, incapable of a creative idea of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No tit Sherlock !!!! Is She fukkin stating the obvious or what !!!!! Can’t wait to see the Boudoir, especially in a few months covered in concrete dust !! It’s not taken them long to make those curtains are they just gonna be nailing bits of material to the wall with the Sonos speakers ( they’ve got them in every room dont’ya know!🙄 ) poking through . Fukkin hilarious he’s wearing a Brutalism T shirt and she’s posting about soft furnishings in the prison cell !!

Attachments

• Haha
Curtains on the walls? I've heard it all now! Dust and spider traps - ugh o_O

• Haha
It looks like a jail cell. They just need a toilet stuck to the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No tit Sherlock !!!! Is She fukkin stating the obvious or what !!!!! Can’t wait to see the Boudoir, especially in a few months covered in concrete dust !! It’s not taken them long to make those curtains are they just gonna be nailing bits of material to the wall with the Sonos speakers ( they’ve got them in every room dont’ya know!🙄 ) poking through . Fukkin hilarious he’s wearing a Brutalism T shirt and she’s posting about soft furnishings in the prison cell !!

Didn’t she say the interiors didn’t need changing, I guess prison chic doesn’t fit then 😂

Another for the list free Botox no AD, free property plug no AD

Like a ton of her followers have £3m to drop 😂

Reactions: 9
Looks like a piss-stained multi-story car park! I can almost smell it from here! 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if in the deeds to the house there is a clause from the designer/architect so that they can’t change the walls (ie paint, wallpaper or plaster) as it would alter the architects vision of the house? But if that was the case, why buy the house if you’re not a brutalist vibe?! Her “aesthetic” (if you can call it that) is wanna be Parisian chic, so why go for this house? Mind boggles!
---
Didn’t she say the interiors didn’t need changing, I guess prison chic doesn’t fit then 😂

Another for the list free Botox no AD, free property plug no AD

Like a ton of her followers have £3m to drop 😂
I think it’s more they’re not allowed to change the interiors!

Reactions: 8
Come on loons! We’re on the edge of our (comfortable non-concrete) seats here waiting for the big reveal!
Once we’ve covered that we need to deal with the Botox stuff .. fukk me she has no allegiance to any ‘Dr’ she uses .. they’re all 10 /10 but she never goes back . obviously free or mega discounted . I digress . Show us the wall curtains Yawna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.