Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s too good to sit next to John apparently!
No, John is watching the football, I reckon she just ducked in to take this picture. Glad to see the cinema room getting some use. Must be pretty cool having the big screen to watch things on 🙂

Reactions: 8
No, John is watching the football, I reckon she just ducked in to take this picture. Glad to see the cinema room getting some use. Must be pretty cool having the big screen to watch things on 🙂
She’s obviously reminding us they’ve got a cinema room as she hasn’t mentioned it lately 🙄

Reactions: 11
This chemo malarkey?
Really?
The way she talks about cancer & its treatment really fucks me off.
No, it is not a bleeping joke you bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230820_205531_Instagram.jpg

Lol - the pic is so bad, that could be ANY black leggings. How are brands still working with her 😂

• Haha
This photo to advertise jeans was taken in her house, wasn't it?
Must be a brand her Pet Gays work with !! How convenient !! She rakes in money for pretending to live in their leggings, then charges them to use GH as a shoot location . Pet Gays get their fee oh and hire that annoying makeup moose . Wonder if dinner the night before was included in the package too ? Lazy greedy fukks ….. AND not a marshmallow sofa in sight . Think we might be seeing that concrete corner in a lot more LEAP/Friday Agency shoots . That’s if all those plants haven’t made it too dark to shoot 😂 🤞

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think the cinema room is awful, looks so uncosy
Looks unfinished. This house isn’t a house. It’s not made to be lived in. It’s cold looking with all the cemented looking walls and floors. I think it’s more for photoshoots etc. they should have bought somewhere else

Reactions: 5
And it’ll never sell now… it’s hideous!
Looks unfinished. This house isn’t a house. It’s not made to be lived in. It’s cold looking with all the cemented looking walls and floors. I think it’s more for photoshoots etc. they should have bought somewhere else

Reactions: 3
And it’ll never sell now… it’s hideous!
Hence why nobody bought it for the previous 2 years it was on the market. I think they probably bought it with renting it out for photoshoots in mind as it has been but how profitable is that? I don’t know what people pay for locations, would they make much of their money back?

What’s with posting the personalised L A Space bag and notebook ? Next passion project ??Wonder if that’s why she cleared her Instagram
L A Space account of all its pics ?

PS . Why has she got her ‘ermes in the garden ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with posting the personalised L A Space bag and notebook ? Next passion project ??Wonder if that’s why she cleared her Instagram
L A Space account of all its pics ?

PS . Why has she got her ‘ermes in the garden ?
I always take my handbag when I go in the garden, don't we all? By which I mean a carrier bag to pick my home grown tomatoes into...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sweet Lord Joseph, Jesus and the Mary Chain gang. She’s not going in to home / interiors ?
I mean you know how these influencers decide they are fully qualified in things they know absolutely duck ALL about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sweet Lord Joseph, Jesus and the Mary Chain gang. She’s not going in to home / interiors ?
I mean you know how these influencers decide they are fully qualified in things they know absolutely duck ALL about.
I hope she’s going to bring out her own range of knock off designer home wear dupes (like the Hermes blanket) with ITS. Im in desperate need of a picture of her in santorini, doing a flamingo pose with a glass of rose.
---
Don’t forget the fake tan streaks dripping down her legs like she’s peeing gravy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.