Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she does too, she’s hardly managed to blag a holiday since.
Do you know what though, I reckon if it weren’t for social media and the backlash , she would 100% go on holiday with her new besties and leave him here alone.
The chemo will hit him really hard this time. Will be interesting to see how SHE copes, given she’s the most important one.
---
Do we reckon Johns had a big health insurance pay out?
I reckon so. Most people of a certain age have policies in place. But good news for him, he can spend it all on handbags for his narcissistic wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking….
Do you think they are definitely living in that house? There’s been quite a few things now that make me think they aren’t. For example why still have all your things in storage? Surely you’d just put them in the spare room until you’ve done decorating and having work done? The fact that she dosent have a bathroom set up for doing skincare and makeup I find really odd too… if I was a person who was selling makeup and skin care, I’d have made that priority to buy a load of lights for my bathroom if that’s what it’s lacking for filming if it was my job…. Lots of other little things too….
Oh Lordy Lordy .. it’s been said before . The Ghost c House was never built to be lived in ..as a home .. . It’s a photographic studio .. it’s got no home comforts included in the build !

Reactions: 6
Oh Lordy Lordy .. it’s been said before . The Ghost c House was never built to be lived in ..as a home .. . It’s a photographic studio .. it’s got no home comforts included in the build !
Yes, so yet another reason that makes me think well maybe they actually aren’t living in it then?!

Reactions: 2
I also miss the In The tit days! Prancing around in feather skirts, doing the pony kick, the Eiffel Tower moving and John ironing her ratty extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s infuriatingly materialistic. Why does she think stuff (and free stuff at that - not even gone out and put thought into a gift) will make him feel better? Cook him some lovely food or give his trotters a rub for gods sake, anything other than giving him unwanted shite.

IMG_7127.jpeg

Also, she’s banging on about her own feelings yet again. It’s all about how John’s chemo makes HER feel. She’s vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Look at all that nice stuff. Makes me a bit jelly to be honest …
What’s she banging on about the thermometer? She’s clueless as always.

Same old same old, slight mention of John to make her not look like a heartless wife before posting multiple stories (pre recorded content) of gifted things within the space of 20 minutes.

‘Thinking’ of doing a giveaway yet telling people to follow the brand to enter… sounds like a sponsored post to me.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s showing off the PR products to prove to the tattle massif that she’s STILL popular with the brands ( despite what we think) and they still send her stuff no matter how fake and full of tit she is.
She doesn’t care as “ getting stuff” is all she cares about. Pretty sure John will be re-evaluating what’s important right now. Does he give a tit about free cream? Really?

Absolutely unreal that she’s keeping one foundation and sending some poor bastard the other 4! You live in a 2 million quid house you gopping mare, and John has just bought you another 15k handbag.
Buy your own foundation and give away the complete set you utterly absorbent narcissist. bleeping revolting greed. Makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Absolutely unreal that she’s keeping one foundation and sending some poor bastard the other 4! You live in a 2 million quid house you gopping mare, and John has just bought you another 15k handbag.
Buy your own foundation and give away the complete set you utterly absorbent narcissist. bleeping revolting greed. Makes me sick.
I reckon she’ll get the *lucky* sheep to pay for the postage as well!

• Haha
I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. Her attitude with John being poorly is disgusting. ‘Oh poor me, John can’t lift the rugs upstairs’ it’s all so disgusting.

Reactions: 15
No doubt the bottle of foundation she's keeping is the darkest shade. Miss. Delusional convincing herself she's some sort of tanned, olive skinned goddess.

I always think some of these giveaways are such crap. I get some are sponsored and all that, but most of the time it's like they open a box and go "meh.... Underwhelmed. I'll let the plebs that follow me, fall over themselves, and look like desperate poor people, to win this crap. I like doing my bit for charity." Also, I find it rude sometimes when a PR company has thought of you, and sent you these nice, expensive freebies, and you thank them by just giving it away. I get it's still a bit of advertisement for the brand, it just seems a bit ungrateful.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.