Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PT32

Some social blade stats. I see she keeps removing a lot of her photos, probably the ones with poor engagement to inflate her engagement rate.

Interesting that she was consistently losing hundreds of followers until 1st Dec and then they suddenly jump up on the run up to her giveaway, and then of course jumping massively on the days of her giveaway. I wonder if she bought followers (a few hundred a day) on the run up to her giveaway to give her a more subtle boost to make sure that the giveaway (and undoubtedly the bigger purchase of followers disguised as her giveaway boost) pushed her over the 1.3m mark...

08D2A1A6-ADED-4346-941F-0E7A1C92E3D3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I see she’s at 1.3 million from this last giveaway. Up by 200,000.
To naturally increase by that many in less than a week, would be something Lorna would NEVER be capable.

She’s thick as chips, and sits on a floor putting on make up. ( with filters!) not really indicative of a 200k growth in less than a week is it ??!

• Heart
  • Wow
Because she couldn’t dream of owning property in the places she’d want to live, which takes us back to the fact that she’s not as well off as she would have us all think

miss trixie

VIP Member
On the subject of their "home", when I first saw the interior, it gave me the impression of somewhere where the occupants are in the process of moving in or out. Of course, I'd yet to realise that was how it always looked; like something of a work in progress. From the very little we see, it looks like it has the makings of a stunning home. The lovely high ceilings and big windows in the lounge and the wooden floor. It could be transformed into something beautiful, without going to exorbitant expense. Window dressings, sofa/seating arrangements, occasional furniture - tables, cupboard(s), light fittings, lamps, rugs, cushions. Whether your tastes are minimalist, traditional, modern, classic, it could be made into somewhere inviting, somewhere where the occupant would actually enjoy being. I can only think that she enjoys living like that & prefers splurging money on handbags & other stuff that she can photo for the 'Gram, whilst her husband just goes along with it. How pitifully empty & unfulfilling.
DISCLAIMER: My comments neither intend nor imply any derision of the fact that she lives in a 2-bedroomed flat, irrespective of its size or value. Any derision I might make would be in relation to the fact that she has tried to maintain the illusion of residing in a large, grand residence. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jasmine

That's interesting and good hear. ITS has the most horrific reputation, I cannot see any positive apart from financial being associated with them. But as someone said earlier, their home is not even furnished with the basics, no dining table, no spare bed. Constantly posts photo's of other interior designed houses to make her followers assume it is hers. Other Influencers with less following are always showing off their plush homes

Nothing makes financial sense, either they are in massive debt, not earning anywhere near what we think, supporting the rest of the family with money. It could well be true OMR is paying for his brother's upkeep in his residential care home that would be a huge cost.

do we have accountant or someone who are give a good explanation here, her accounts are up they don't look great to me but prefer a expert to cast there thoughts

cash in the bank £52k

compare that to say Lydia Millen who has £1m cash in the bank

LL full accounts
OMR's father left zero money for his two sons in his will when he died...allegedly...( I've heard through family members). Meath is very expensive..OMR will also have a massive mortgage too as well as two divorces behind him.

• Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Omg ive just seen on Instagram 2 of my friends, who have ACTUAL careers; by all accounts very successful, sharing her fucking giveaway post 😳
I’m having a word 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Its_Me

VIP Member
Nail on the head! It explains why after this ‘hair journey’ she’s been on she’s suddenly gone back to the extensions which damaged it in the first place... because all the photos she likes of herself is her with extensions in 🙄.

Haha!! Don’t apologise, it’s because my every other word today has been fuck 😂 I’m disappointed in my own swearing variety to be truthful.

What a shame 🤣🤣 I’m so sad we won’t see those godforsaken swimming trunks anymore
So why not pay to have good quality extensions fitted by a proper extensionist? Tape extensions don’t damage your hair if you take care of them and keep up with the maintenance. Sure she can afford it 🙄 Even by Clip in standards that shit shes using is dreadful

Popper

VIP Member
Her tree looks shite. So underwhelmed with the “grand reveal”. That took 2 adults all day? She’s pathetic

• Haha

Sarah93

What are you saying she reads on here ?!!!😂😂😂
Tell us a story Sarah stop your teasing ...We’ve waited long enough snd it will give us something else to talk about 😂😂😂
You don’t even need me to be convinced she reads here. It is like she is communicating with this thread rather with her audience. It is so obvious.

mind you, she is not my friend and I haven’t seen her in months, last time was... well I’m not going to say because.... well you know why😂 how do I send a dm? There is one story I’d like youguys to know

• Heart
  • Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
She’s been unusually quiet for a weekday, must be working out what’s going to break in the flat next week

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is that robe the Soho House one? It looks awful.

I don’t know if there’s any science behind this relating to hair types etc but I’ve seen two people say now that if Olaplex doesn’t work for you try Philip Kingsley and vice versa. Well she should have switched to Olaplex because that PK stuff is not working for her and has done absolutely nothing for her hair, you would expect an improvement that other people can notice in 6 months. It actually looks worse.

And scratches turning into spots? Who knew.

• Haha
I doubt Lorna's name is on the deeds to the house flat, I feel it's the only thing he has really!

anyone else disappointed Horsham isn't in tier 3 lockdown, I really want her to be locked up for a few more weeks! Sigh!

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s had her fillers !!!! I’m sorry those lips have def been topped up recently don’t ya think ? I’m just waiting for the real aesthetic gurus to pass comment .
Why does she think she looks defined and has cheekbones? Am I missing something ? Her head looks like a pumpkin.

That before photo shows how much she edits her face in her grid photos. Look at the difference between her top lip and bottom lip and chin. She edits her bottom lip and chin forwards in photos because in real life her top lip is so disproportionately puffy.

If this is the same woman who did her lips then she’s got no chance.
That really is a good example of how much she alters her profile and how bad her fillers are. She needs to publicise who did them so people can avoid!
the top picture is clearly how Lorna thinks / wants to look.

If only you guys knew how much joy she is having by her property value being discussed. 😂
She should be more concerned about how she’s perceived from a mental health perspective. The value of the flat isn’t the issue, it’s that she pretends she owns the lot and posts pictures that have vague similarities to their flat, ( such as those dining room pics).
Deliberately misleading to garner attention, in the same way she pretends she’s “ designed” things at ITS.

oh hi Lorna btw. Your fillers look terrible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ecampagnolo

Lurrrve that big juicy pimple on the forehead. She’s also making chilli jam today.. can she also take us on a tour of that kitchen - I need to see it soo bad, just a glimpse and I’ll be somewhat content.

• Haha