Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
For those who've not yet tuned in to the start of today's Tales with Lorna. She's tired; doesn't think she's getting enough sleep! :rolleyes: She thinks she's "run down"!?! o_O She's got to move a table in readiness for the arrival of the Christmas tree next week, so that's what she's going to be "doing" today. Seriously?! This lying, deceitful oik does not know the meaning of the term "run down" and she certainly has no concept of what a busy day entails. Sitting on the floor slapping make-up on whilst talking absolute shit and moving a table do not constitute an active/busy day. Meanwhile, people in the real world are holding down jobs, running homes, looking after families, trying to stay healthy plus there are those who are battling Covid or are still fighting their way back to recovery, all the while coping with work/money/other worries. What a deluded dumbass you are, Lorna.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Honeybee88

I think quite a few people over the last week have just had enough.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that she was in London - I’m going through an awful time at the moment with hardly any support thanks to COVID and it annoys me that she’s off in London being a total cunt. That’s my reason for creating the account anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
How funny ... I was reading that this morning ...did you notice thread 1 took 11months until thread 2 was created now I think they’re practically renewed every week 😂😂😂There’s still a lot of OG on here but wonder where @Hamilton1970 ‘s gone ?
I'm still here..🙃 I bob on here more than looking at lornas feed every so often ...she makes my blood boil just reading here...When work calms down mid December I'll be able to come back properly to view her and give this vapid delusional egoist the diatribe she deserves. But you gals are doing just fine without me and its been joyous to read.
Still the best and fair critique on this site. She brings it on herself.
Ps i am ever so pleased and vurrry happy that people still call Bonnie, Bonnie Bint 😀

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
When she said (several times) that John always does the lights, I was honestly expecting some sort of masterpiece -- she made it sound as though the lights were 'his thing' and he takes great pride in careful placement... What actually happened is that OMR took a 50-bulb light string, went outside for a cigarette, realised when he got outside that the lights were still in his hand, so he quickly dashed back inside and flung the string of lights at the tree from a distance, whilst muttering 'ah fuckit' and then went back to his ciggie. Lorna, meanwhile, realised that all the baubles were the same size, which scuppered her plan of 'hanging all the large ones at the bottom', so she made another cup of tea and busied herself hanging that weird round fluffy thing over the light fittings on the wall behind the tree (WTF?). John came back in from outside and asked her why she wasn't hanging up the freebie dried flower baubles, so she gave him a withering look and told him that she needs those as a Christmas gift for his mum, obvs. Then she opened up all the boxes of baubles she had ordered (Zara, Sixathome, Rockett St George, et al) and selected a few white ones, mainly because her wine consumption had made her forget that her colour scheme was meant to be 'antique silver', and then shoved the surplus baubles inside the Fortnum and Mason hamper so that she didn't have to drag them back down to the cellar.

Back to my baking...... 🥨🎂
I don't think he has his fags outside. I can just see it now in bed chain smoking, dirty glass of warm wine in hand "awwwright Lorna it's touch night, getta hold of this"

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg tits can we just take a moment to witness that I have joined the vip gang! Just in time for my birthday. Thanks Lawna! YOU LIFT ME UP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Its_Me

VIP Member
He loves that place so much he lived there with one wife, left and came back with another 😂. Ok I’m sure he will never leave that place.
Never 😂 I’ve got visions of Lorna taking all her shoes and bag boxes to live in a rented studio in Mayfair when he dies, now with a buss pass herself still doing GRWM with too much pink blusher on her overfilled face talking shit about stuff she’s not qualified to talk about whilst pissed on Whispering Angel that she was left by John in his will.

• Haha
I can’t stop looking at the pics of her in the Loewe statement belt... you really do need height to carry that off. Poor old Forlorna wearing it resembles a cooker extractor hood 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
I think it's great to see the number of people in this group (with more coming in all the time) and I'm sure we all agree that LL needs to be exposed and held accountable for her deceit, from which she profits very nicely indeed. I know that a couple of new IG accounts have been mentioned on here in the last day or so; The Chronicles of Lorna and LLITS. I don't know who set these accounts up; whether it's someone on here or not, but both have Tattle link in their bio. It's really encouraging to see people's efforts to expose LL and to attract attention to what she's doing, and I don't want to offend or antagonise anyone. I'd just like to say that I think care needs to be taken by whoever posts the pics and the accompanying captions. The use of profanities and personal insults only attracts the wrong kind of attention and leaves the IG account holder (& TL) open to accusations of "trolling" as well as having the account removed. Ultimately, it plays right into LL's hands but sadly, weakens the overriding message that needs to be put across as well as discrediting this TL group.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
the Laura Mercier giveaway

“im giving away all of the stuff in the box , except the eye shadow pallet. You can’t have that because I want it”

Lol’s.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bootsie

Evening ladies. Haven’t posted in a while as I unfollowed her a while back when she went to Paris to relocate, sorry I mean holiday in a pandemic when most of us are trying to do the right thing 🤬🤬🤬! She annoyed me so much I couldn’t take it anymore. Still been reading on here tho as it’s so amusing. Anyway re her giveaway, apparently insta are clamping down on these giveaways which are blatant follower buying and there’s been cases of people having their accounts closed. Also lots of accounts with giveaways are getting cloned and then insta deletes both accounts the ones and original. If she got her account deleted it would be complete karma and I for one have my fingers crossed 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I don’t get why it’s if Emily lived in London?
Having just read the synopsis of Emily in Paris on IMDB I can only conclude that Yawna thinks she is;

"A young (sic) American British woman from the Midwest North West hired by a marketing firm in Paris ponces around London (in Lockdown) pretending she's working to provide them with an American perspective trick her followers into buying her flammable crap so she can buy more spenny stuff for herself".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ELT1506

I don’t know why but I seriously think she lies everytime she ‘bobs’ on to Instagram. After the usual ‘Heya, how are you, how’s your day started’ there’s always a little anecdote which I can’t help but think is complete bullshit and is just an opener for an ad to make her look less greedy. So yesterday it was that she had caught John fiddling with the baubles and she was changing them back which then ‘ever so’ neatly led on to a discount code. Then today it’s that he’s been shopping and so the fridge is full of buffet food which is all they will eat from now until christmas, which again has just led into another discount code for Astrid and Miyu. I don’t know why but I just don’t believe a single word of it, it’s like she says stuff just to fill stories...

• Heart
Reactions: 18