Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she’s ordered a Christmas tree that’s as sparse and empty as her life. Wonderful. Can’t wait to see it decorated with 5 maybe 6 baubles coz she’s sooooo edgy and different you know.

She looked like an absolute chav yesterday in Chanel and made those coats look so cheap. And what ever happened to the 2 Chanel bags she was showing off in Paris and carted back on the plane? Were they empty? Remember she also said she bought a Balenciaga blazer a little while ago we’ve never saw that either, so full of shit.
😂😂it’s the worst looking tree ever isn’t it!
I know it’s been mentioned a few times but she’s so dangerous to her younger audience! I work full time and then do extra shifts on my days off to get by and she’s there acting like a Chanel handbag is something you can buy daily?! I’m really lucky to still have a job, the NHS has been over run as you know and our work has been mental, but she’s there like acting like an oblivious princess to what’s going On?! Why is she travelling still?! I’ve had to block people from my own insta because we’re in a tier 3 place and they’re travelling to tier 2 areas and it’s not on. Sorry.. huge rant there 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I'm not convinced she stopped drinking for all of November in any case. It's easy not to post 2 glasses of Rose on the gram for a month but that doesn't equate to actual abstinence. She drinks so much, so regularly, I think it would be a task for her to quit for a month and I can't believe that if she had managed it that she wouldn't have made some further reference to it.

Oh, and let's not forget the fact that she's a great big fucking liar. :LOL:

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
So she’s ordered a Christmas tree that’s as sparse and empty as her life. Wonderful. Can’t wait to see it decorated with 5 maybe 6 baubles coz she’s sooooo edgy and different you know.

She looked like an absolute chav yesterday in Chanel and made those coats look so cheap. And what ever happened to the 2 Chanel bags she was showing off in Paris and carted back on the plane? Were they empty? Remember she also said she bought a Balenciaga blazer a little while ago we’ve never saw that either, so full of shit.

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
If only you guys knew how much joy she is having by her property value being discussed. 😂
What are you saying she reads on here ?!!!😂😂😂
Tell us a story Sarah stop your teasing ...We’ve waited long enough snd it will give us something else to talk about 😂😂😂

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
I am now questioning my validity as a woman because I don’t perform a ‘second evening cleanse’ 😳
I’ve always double cleansed at night as I always wear foundation but I’ve suffered real bad acne so it does help but there is absolutely no need to buy expensive cleanser your just washing it away, I use Boots botanics, currently using Aldi hot cloth which is great both under a fiver.

I see the spot is still in situ, what happened to that expensive shit that get rids off spots overnight she was bragging about.

She’s on a wait list for tights, TIGHTS 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sarah93

You’ve known the horror as long as that!??
Unfortunately yes, I know her for years and I have witnessed so many stories of hers changed shape. Even the smallest things like if she started Instagram or her blog first. She changed that story god knows how many times.

So she is honest with others that it’s actually a flat?
Because I know that it is a flat (that I learnt from you guys) I said flat. She says our ‘place’, never heard her saying flat.

• Haha

CouldYouNot

It’s such a shock when she posts old fully made up and filtered pics on stories and then appears as a morning troll 🙈

• Haha

Honeybee88

Yes it’s obagi vitamin C that I use. It’s very good though I highly recommend and the small bottle lasts you a while so it’s worth the £
Sorry to interrupt this conversation but I use ZO (Zein Obagi) products on top of tretinoin (prescription only) which makes your skin cells turn over rapidly, and it has done wonders for skin texture, smoothness, pigmentation, redness and acne.

I was a skincare cynic till this year but it’s well worth investing in good stuff 😊

To keep this on-topic with Lorna... for any skincare to work it really needs to be used for 6 weeks to see any difference as that’s how often cells turn over. Lorna (and other influencers) use new things each week - I don’t know how they expect to see results/ to know which products actually work. But I honestly think they don’t give a toss what works

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I haven’t had time to read on here yet but I’ve looked briefly at her stories ...
move what TABLE ???
*Coffee table looked like it was borrowed from Rockett st George for this photo shoot .
*Unless it’s the table with the beauty products on .. well my Nan would have that moved in 2, seconds !
* The furniture has been moved again since pic of ugly mutt.
*oh and do yourselves a favour and read the utter shite she wrote in this blog .. When she was drinking Gallo wine .. loved her home .. and had a plastic Kelly !!!!
I’ll catch up later and yes I think she’s had her lips done ..
* Oh nearly forgot ... the chairs they’ve ordered ... how is OMR gonna get off them ? We take the piss out of my Dad trying to get off the kids sofa 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I’ve always double cleansed at night as I always wear foundation but I’ve suffered real bad acne so it does help but there is absolutely no need to buy expensive cleanser your just washing it away, I use Boots botanics, currently using Aldi hot cloth which is great both under a fiver.

I see the spot is still in situ, what happened to that expensive shit that get rids off spots overnight she was bragging about.

She’s on a wait list for tights, TIGHTS 😂😂😂
I’ve spent many ££££ on beauty products been sucked in by the best 😂. But now due to financial circumstances I’m seeing it all though different eyes !! If all these expensive creams and potions did everything they promise. Why is there still the need for people using these products to have Botox and fillers ?

miss trixie

VIP Member
This latest debacle is truly shameful. It looks like ITS have either bought a job lot of bankrupt stock OR it could easily be rejected stock (as in rejected by the retailer on account of the abysmal quality/finish). Either way, the existing labels have been very crudely and obviously cut out, without any care being taken at all. It seems that ITS are being totally amoral about this and fleecing their loyal customers who, let's face it, are probably of a demographic who don't have such a large disposable income. All in aid of funding Frisby's Ibiza habit and LL's spending addiction. These people do not care, as long as the cash keeps rolling in, they will grasp it in any way they can. This needs to find its way into the public domain.

You can’t be off the wine in December!
I reckon I’ll last till Friday then it’ll be to usual wine nights 😂

You can’t be off the wine in December!
I reckon I’ll last till Friday then it’ll be to usual wine nights
She sure is well known for her grubby make up stained necklines on her clothes Despite spraying hairspray on her neck .. that’s one hell of a beauty hack hey 😂😂. Welcome @Just to be nosey .. feel free to vent your opinions on here .. and thanks for being a nurse .
she’s just full ridiculous 😂😂 thanks for the warm welcome guys! I lurk in the background but I feel like I want to be your friends now! You all so much fun 😂

• Heart
I cannot anymore. She’s a nightmare and my time is worth more.
Lorna if you read this - just want you to know that you are a complete narcissist and should consider therapy.
Or maybe do some good for the world. Help out those who are hurting.
Currently you are a waste of space.

Agsfam

When I see Yawna with the fake hair, fake eyebrows, Asian-eye make up I cant help but think of Valentina Petrenko .. google and hit Images. Thank me later..

• Haha