Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I note she’s hit 1.2 million because of her giveaway.

Keep on buying your followers eh lorna. Much easier than actually providing quality and original content ;-)

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s got those pictures off of Shutterstock!
Also, would an HH neighbour please step forward. 🤣
Brilliant poll, summary and thread title! I don’t say much on here but read every day!
I wish someone from HH was on here and could give us ALL the tea ☕ on them both! I’m surprised she’s not off to Dubai with the rest of the ‘influencing’ world 🌎 (I’m MAD at the amount of people there, will they get fined when they return to the UK? I have so many questions about people who have gone against the guidelines and travelled there... and I’m still in shock at Yawn-a and her stupid stint in london) 😂actually.. no, I can’t imagine her there... there’s no WA or Cecconis is there 😒

• Haha

MayfairAA

Lorna Luxe #19 HeyaGoodMorningHappyWednesdayHowAreYouDoingHowsYourDayStarted

*I put this in my notes verbatim a couple of weeks ago

• Haha
I can’t stop thinking about how she tries to portray that it’s more “luxe” to hotel hop than it is to, I dunno, own more than one property and one be in central London

• Heart
As a “luxe” fashion blogger there are so many ways to keep content fresh and relevant, instead she does absolutely nothing! I feel so annoyed that she keeps doing GRWM’s and beauty brands are gifting her products. I don’t think ANYONE wants to look like that. Not only that, SHE IS NOT A BEAUTY BLOGGER???!! I don’t get it.
Why don’t they send it to people who will use products properly without a filter and actually show it on their feed.
The truth is she built up a “real” following when she was faceless and no one had a clue what she sounded like. She’s doesn’t come across as luxe at all through stories and she will just have to keep buying followers now until she decides to pack it in. She literally is Hyacinth Bucket.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Those girls comments are trying to be really kind to her, I wonder if she got paid to wear that dress it's not good. Least the comments weren't hurtful.
It’s actually good to see people being honest without being nasty and not doing the whole fake ohhh you look amazing when she clearly doesn’t.

PT32

What's most hilarious is she's probably trying to work out who some of us are or something stupid when as far as I'm aware most of us don't follow her on Twitter or anywhere anyway but yanno, as long as she's enjoying herself. :LOL:
I get a lot of satisfaction knowing she spends so much time doing this when most of us don’t even follow her on there anyway 😆

What’s the point in that - very few tattlers on there anyway?!!
Exactly! We don’t need Twitter tea, she gives us enough on one platform alone. Her Twitter is insanely boring. Probably because she can’t even string a sentence together.

pink_norris

VIP Member
In The Style Daily Mail

Bit off topic but ITS relevant, someone told Jac that her clothes were shit, comments are agreeing with said troll but what is interesting how she twisted the story to be about her and not really address why IG allows misrepresentation when selling items.

1. The "odd" troll, she is definitely getting more than the odd one sending messages, it's not right people are outright horrible but she is in denial if it's just one

2. She questioned why they are following her in the first place - they are probably not, you don't need to follow someone to see their stories

2. Sizing issue and how people are getting mental illness from having to size up - what I found interesting about this is she talks about girls seeing girls wearing say size 12 online and when they go to buy them they cannot fit into their size 12 or whatever and it upsets them because they think they are larger than they are. What Jac Jossa doesn't address is that nearly all IG posts are filtered to fuck, so what you are looking at isn't real.

Just a big PR con and again don't address the route cause, blame everyone else, including your followers

• Heart

Sazoflora

That's interesting and good hear. ITS has the most horrific reputation, I cannot see any positive apart from financial being associated with them. But as someone said earlier, their home is not even furnished with the basics, no dining table, no spare bed. Constantly posts photo's of other interior designed houses to make her followers assume it is hers. Other Influencers with less following are always showing off their plush homes

Nothing makes financial sense, either they are in massive debt, not earning anywhere near what we think, supporting the rest of the family with money. It could well be true OMR is paying for his brother's upkeep in his residential care home that would be a huge cost.

do we have accountant or someone who are give a good explanation here, her accounts are up they don't look great to me but prefer a expert to cast there thoughts

cash in the bank £52k

compare that to say Lydia Millen who has £1m cash in the bank

LL full accounts
It’s hard to tell much from the accounts because the company isn’t big enough to include a proper profit and loss statement. Cash in the bank at the end of the year doesn’t really tell you much. But you can see the corporation tax liability due of £20k. If you work backwards with CT at 19% that gives you taxable profits in the year of about £105k. Although it looks like the company made a loss the previous year, so profits in 2019 might have been higher but covered by that carried forward loss?
Anyway... sorry to jump on the thread, I usually just lurk 👀

miss trixie

VIP Member
What's had me howling is her unique approach to presentation. So in referring to these dentists: "They're all about gum & teeth health so you're in safe hands" Really, dentists who focus on teeth & gums - who knew?! Then, she added the cherry on the cake: "So you won't be putting anything in your mouth that's not good for you". BAHAHAHAHA😭😭😭 I was paralytic by this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Honeybee88

This latest debacle is truly shameful. It looks like ITS have either bought a job lot of bankrupt stock OR it could easily be rejected stock (as in rejected by the retailer on account of the abysmal quality/finish). Either way, the existing labels have been very crudely and obviously cut out, without any care being taken at all. It seems that ITS are being totally amoral about this and fleecing their loyal customers who, let's face it, are probably of a demographic who don't have such a large disposable income. All in aid of funding Frisby's Ibiza habit and LL's spending addiction. These people do not care, as long as the cash keeps rolling in, they will grasp it in any way they can. This needs to find its way into the public domain.
Can this kind of thing be reported to trading standards?Absolutely vile company, vile people who work for it or associate it it. Just disgusting.

miss trixie

VIP Member
Very rarely look at Twitter, but decided to have a quick scan earlier. Amazing what you find when you least expect it! Btw, this must be someone who reads on here so to respect their privacy, I've erased their account name. Would just like to say to this person, GOOD JOB.(y)

Screenshot (138)_LI.jpg

Reactions: 13

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Fellow TiTs, I have a confession to make. I don’t know what came over me but when Lorna had a 25% discount code for the teeth whitening strips I bought a box for my partner for Christmas using her code :eek:
And then surprise surprise as soon as I’d ordered up pops an Instagram ad for 40% off! Mugging people off all over the place!

• Wow
  • Sad

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Fucks sake - how come the sudden surge 😆
She gonna be fewmin’

Altho that one “ lornaLuxeinthestyle is good as that page name has the most hashtags on insta so people should find it quite easily, some vintage pics there also!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m not sure that was the effect she was quite looking for ... I can’t imagine that appearing on a Christmas-inspo mood board anytime soon.

She did say she was eating mince pies, so I think we can safely assume they both got twatted before dressing the tree.

• Haha