Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Except this one is pretty 🙊
Much prettier than Lorna , yes but freakishly similar. Terrible lip situation, but that’s fairly standard around these parts.
I can’t imagine ITS getting rid of LL tho?

Found the perfect gift for Lorna - anyone want to club together? 80p.
Whoever is selling it also got their English degree at the same place Lorna did , so it makes it an even more considered gift.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I know everyone thinks that we are always mean on Tattle Life and I know Yawna and OMR love a classic movie to relate themselves to ..
Whilst I was cooking dinner tonight Chitty chitty bang bang was on and wow ..This couple must be in the run up for Lorna’s Couple goals/ Team Luxe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

miss trixie

VIP Member
Is it because the other influences collection goes live tomorrow. The new girl is so similar its almost scary even down to the odd poses on reels
Yes, she is similar but the new girl looks as though she washes and bathes regularly. Cleanliness will make a welcome change.:D

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Genuinely baffles me too. If you get proper extensions done at a reputable place they’ll do no damage and she could grow her natural hair. She could even lie and say it was her natural hair, god knows she’s spouted bigger lies. Saying that, we all know she’d leave them too long before maintenance and they’d get matted and damage her hair though 🙄

I don't understand for someone who heavily relies on her "look" for her job she doesn't invest any decent money in her appearance, hair, facials, nails nothing. She's just a bag hag

miss trixie

VIP Member
Today's Q&As. Are they for real? Are they being set by an 8 year old? Things like, what did you have for breakfast? If you didn't call your dog Boo, what would you call him? BAAHAAA So, La Loony replies with names of rock stars. My only surprise was that she didn't come up with things like Birkin and Kelly! If these questions have genuinely been asked by her minions, I despair at the intellect of some of them. If she's set them, well I think its par for the course where her intellect is concerned.
Separate note: I'm really hoping @RaspberryCheesecake is okay. She and her husband were both recovering from Covid and I just hope that all is okay with them.😘

• Haha
I asked on a thread - they gave some half baked answer "it should be reinstated soon" then closed the thread.
I asked on another thread about forum business and got told to email them.
I emailed them and they replied asking why I got a ban so I told them, they put a warning on my profile relating to the ban but never actually answered about the DM question
I've since emailed a couple of times following up and heard nothing back.
And now I'll probably get another warning for being off topic :LOL:

Looks like it and on the white wine. The Mayfair obviously don't know pwincess baby only likes pink wine. 🙄
She’s ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Who hates their house(flat) that much? I bet she almost dislikes ol’mahogony as much for not moving her to London
Ew. His teeth. Her hair. Everything. Ew.
View attachment 335769
he looks like her dad. Trying to be a cool dad but just looks creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Its_Me

VIP Member
OMG 😦😨😰😂
Why does she do that head wagging she looks a fucking tit. I’m totally cringing at how empty Bond Street is as well fucking idiot go home

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Thanks. Probs could have managed more options if I weren’t multi-tasking. ( burning food) 🤣
Nah it's brilliant and there will be many more poll opportunities. We need to start thinking about them early - she gives so much material. I think I'm going to start a poll moodboard... :LOL:

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I think quite a few people over the last week have just had enough.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that she was in London - I’m going through an awful time at the moment with hardly any support thanks to COVID and it annoys me that she’s off in London being a total cunt. That’s my reason for creating the account anyway.
You go girl but Keep your pecker up , sadly lots of us on here are struggling re covid .... that’s why we keep reporting on her and about her she’ll get her comeuppance. One day ..but don’t forget shes deceitful AND she reads on here so don’t give her a heads up on anything !!! 😘

Thanks @AllAboutTheMayhem great title ,great poll . I agree with LadyLockdown .. poll questions kept to a mood board . So TITS suggest your questions LadyLockdown will add them to a mood board and do a presentation next week when it’s thread 19 time .. cheers ma dears @LadyLockdown 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PT32

Sorry but who the actual fuck did the lights 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what in the actual Christmas fuck
5CB80FB1-EA9E-4DB4-BB07-82E68D847162.jpeg

• Haha
Was just perusing her photos out of boredom when I came across this.
Sorry... who does she think she is? There’s a reason there’s a massive fine for sitting there, it’s a 258 year old piece of history that will gain no benefit from having your gross fake tan stained body strewn on it. Smug cunt.

Attachments

• Heart

PT32

The spot is still there today :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: is she on pre-records again. Bloody lazy bint
I feel like she might be. She mentioned the weather was really horrible outside but it’s beautiful and sunny with blue skies here in Brighton and has been all morning. I know it’s a 35 min drive away but surely won’t be that different?

Also a heads up: do not listen to her applying her lipstick with sound on. Possibly the worst sloshing sound I’ve ever heard when she smacks her lips together. I genuinely feel sick.

“For years I used to cover my Cupid’s bow what was I thinking” errr yeah that’s because you didn’t used to have one before you got your most recent lip top up. Twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
Maybe she’s rundown and not getting enough sleep because she’s busy a blocking people and checking what’s being said about her online. Time that would be better spent focusing on what she might change about herself.

meisjemetdeparel

What a coincidence that someone over here said something about the ugly light bulb behind her tree and suddenly she covered it with a dead bird?

• Haha
  • Heart