Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yo Tits. just catching up.

Been working. Sent an email to a colleague today and my iPhone inserted an aubergine 🍆 mid paragraph and I didn’t see it until it was too late. Why would my phone do that though? Why? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Its_Me

VIP Member
OMG living for this!!!!!!!!!
Bitch has no shame. We all want to do well in our careers whether that be job satisfaction, monetary reward or both but I couldn’t do something that was immoral as this and sleep well at night. I know the clothes don’t cost a fortune but I’m sorry, you don’t sell people who put their trust in you this complete garbage!

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What has she done to her eyes here???

What’s with the comedy arm-flap?

Imagine also, she will have to keep that Pom Pom hat on all day , in all the shops, because once she takes it off, those stinky extensions are going to look even more manky clipped on to her own hat-hair.

She truly only ever is happy when she’s buying and gazing at herself. I literally have never seen anything like it.

Attachments

Last edited:

PT32

Let’s put the valuation to bed, unless someone is willing to go round and offer her a free valuation to settle our minds 😂.

It’ll definitely be worth more than when OMR bought it 10 years ago, though he has most likely remortgaged it to fuckery, but as has been mentioned already that doesn’t mean anyone would want to buy it. The whole point of us mentioning consistently that she lives in a 2 bed flat is because she pretends she lives in the entire Manor House which she couldn’t afford in her wildest dreams, she always says house instead of flat, doesn’t show most of the flat because it isn’t up to her standards, etc etc. It’s also how most people find us here because they’re suspicious about where she lives, which is why we should keep referring to it as her 2 bed flat. We aren’t turning our noses up at the flat, SHE does, so that’s why we mock it. There’d be no issue if she didn’t lie.

And she’s just shown us her fillers before & after - we have much more important stuff to discuss now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

YouHavinAGiraffe?

Screenshot_20201214-160845_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201214-160830_Gallery.jpg

Had to screenshot this today, that cheek filler is just awful, so lumpy and creates a divot right by her eye.

As for that foundation that's swept on, not blended, and all over the eyebrows... 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
i came to put a warning out about the lip smacking - oh that really is vile.
She can’t rub them together properly because of all the filler - I half expected the lower one to blow this morning.
That said, if it did, I’d feel the explosion up north. At least 8.2 on the Richter scale.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Fuck off is she making chili jam. There's more fucking chance of Boo making it!
She’s said before that John does all the jam/ condiment making.
I have a strong suspicion that she’s lying again ( shocker) and suspect her culinary skills end at “ weetabix In a mug” .
She’s bone idle for starters.

Lurrrve that big juicy pimple on the forehead. She’s also making chilli jam today.. can she also take us on a tour of that kitchen - I need to see it soo bad, just a glimpse and I’ll be somewhat content.
Remember her saying last week “ I’ve had NO spots since using the CBD serum”

she also said the same about the dr gross pads.

Showing that great big zit is also probably her trying to show she is using fewer filters.

• Haha

sapphiccharm

Local police but I wouldn’t bother wasting your time they don’t do anything
Unless you have their address, no they won't do anything. I reported my next door neighbour for breaking lockdown rules and they showed up within 30mins, gave her a bollocking and dispersed the 10 (yes 10) people who were in her house. I now have a case number to quote if she tries to do it again.

Caseyg

Thought I would just leave this here... this is bloody terrifying!

• Haha
What I also don’t get is that she’s not a beauty blogger. None of her in feed content relates to beauty products so why does she keep doing GRWM’s? Nobody cares about her skincare or makeup.

• Heart
Took some time out to, you know, do stuff, but I just looked at the insta, nothing changes does it? Moon faced idiot staring into her phone till her eyes cross whilst trying on yet another spendy coat whilst doing the cha cha slide with her right leg 🙈

Preferably to a Minnie riperton soundtrack

• Haha

Secretsoughtout

First time here 👋 What really annoyed me was her Paris trip, flaunting expensive flat stays all while I struggled to pay my £500 rent. She flaunted ALL “her” wealth while people were going through extreme job losses, also messaged her about an ITS item which was such poor quality to just get..."Sorry Darlin” back! Patronising so and so

• Sad