Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Heya!

Credit to @AllAboutTheMayhem for the thread title. (me, thanks) and @Its_Me & @LadyLockdown for the intro.

Lorna (Aka, Queen Baby, Pwincess)

- Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner/ changes face shape.
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA.
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable given her shocking grammar.
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe - has worn the same pink shorts since 2001.

Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John
Whipping Boy

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working. Apparently on a sabbatical at the moment allowing them to travel freely.

She apparently cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House

Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

Previously in Paris.... The old and the grubby (avec nouveau fringe) bobbed on a plane to relocate stay in le Bristol during the continuing pandemic but it's ok as apparently it's a "business opportunity". Not sure what the biz is. Seen 3 shit coats that even Ali Express don't appear to be stocking and a diarrhoea coloured A/W dress that you wouldn't be buried in let alone be seen alive in even in the dark, winter months when you're not going anywhere because of a PANDEMIC but anyway ...

When not on "business" goes to the same restaurants, drinks the same wine, takes pictures of the same food with the same shit comments, the same car trips, to the same places, to take the same pictures of the same shit clothes in a different colour. YAWNNNNN-A.
In Paris, she released a godawful SKY AD reel and promoted her 0.1 millisecond silent extra part in Riviera to "paid in Rose" acting work and more reels are appearing that seem to be fuelled by day drinking as it can be the only reason for the off the scale levels of cringe.

Finally got her (wrong) Hermes bag and now wants the "real deal". (Who really knows how they got the bag, if OMR really went to the store or if it was delivered to the hotel and how much was paid for the bag but we can be sure the repayment to OMR was far "more spenny".

Not content (is she ever??) with staying in a hotel in the centre of Paris, ol' Yawna decided to photoshop the Eiffel Tower into her breakfast pictures because ... well who knows why ... but anyone brave enough to mention it in the comments found their comments also photoshopped via the delete button - wonder why..

As of early November, Paris was locked down, and Lorna was forced back to England from her “indefinite” stay in Paris. The “indefinite” stay consisted of 3 ITS mega-dumps. Most of which she left to the Red Cross.

After serving her 2 week isolation following her return from Paris, she conjured up a fictional story about the boiler in her flat being broken. Evidently it was impossible to stay there in such extreme conditions, so she feigned an over night emergency trip to an AIRBNB for warmth.
This actually turned out to be a non-essential 4 day trip to london, where she stayed at Browns Hotel. During lockdown.

Happily she managed to pack all the Black Friday ITS drop, AND all her handbags AND managed a full photoshoot in the streets of London. Phew!

She further added insult to injury, by declaring she was back at home after 1 day, making tea for the plumbers. She wasn’t.

Morally, an all time low.

She still looks like she got dressed in the dark and is enthusiastically waiting to get her lips even bigger at some point in December. Can’t wait! Oh and the fringe is gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
HEYA TITS!

Gather round, I have news.

I am in receipt of 2 ITS Xmas jumpers. One from Lorna’s collection, one from another nobody.

( I didn’t order, fear not - ask no questions get no lies!)
Anyhow, The INTHESTYLE label is placed over another label that’s actually been Cut out??
Biggest pile of tat I have ever seen, wouldn’t be worth a quid. Label states “ made in England”. Hmm.. I suspect it was relabelled in England and the abhorrent print on the front was placed on it somewhere along the lines.

Where’s our American friend who joined recently ?? This is what you missed out on.
Shocking.
People need to see what they’re buying to fund her Bond Street addictions.

( and the reason I’ve posted 2 from different collections is because I wanted to prove that Lorna’s cut out label wasn’t a “ one off”)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

vloglvr

I’m so mad I found this thread AFTER ordering her inthestyle shit. I’m furious! I ordered from North America so I paid triple and got it weeks and weeks later. I got the London and New York sweaters cuz they looked cute in her stories and being North American I had no idea wtf inthestyle was! What I received wasn’t even worth 10$ ... they’re thin, the quality is so bad they came pilled, look like they’ve already been through the wash 40 times! What a gross liar. Mind you I wasn’t particularly a fan before, I bought because the sweaters looked cute and being in lockdown in the fall I wanted more sweaters. Ugh anyways thanks for doing the Lord’s work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
She must be kidding me. It’s so embarrassing if that took them all day to decorate, looks so pathetic!
When she said (several times) that John always does the lights, I was honestly expecting some sort of masterpiece -- she made it sound as though the lights were 'his thing' and he takes great pride in careful placement... What actually happened is that OMR took a 50-bulb light string, went outside for a cigarette, realised when he got outside that the lights were still in his hand, so he quickly dashed back inside and flung the string of lights at the tree from a distance, whilst muttering 'ah fuckit' and then went back to his ciggie. Lorna, meanwhile, realised that all the baubles were the same size, which scuppered her plan of 'hanging all the large ones at the bottom', so she made another cup of tea and busied herself hanging that weird round fluffy thing over the light fittings on the wall behind the tree (WTF?). John came back in from outside and asked her why she wasn't hanging up the freebie dried flower baubles, so she gave him a withering look and told him that she needs those as a Christmas gift for his mum, obvs. Then she opened up all the boxes of baubles she had ordered (Zara, Sixathome, Rockett St George, et al) and selected a few white ones, mainly because her wine consumption had made her forget that her colour scheme was meant to be 'antique silver', and then shoved the surplus baubles inside the Fortnum and Mason hamper so that she didn't have to drag them back down to the cellar.

Back to my baking...... 🥨🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Honeybee88

Ahhh there’s a new Instagram! 😂 it isn’t me either! They’re popping up everywhere. I wonder who it is?

I was just looking at ITS comments on a photo of her, someone criticised her lockdown law breaking, and being nosey I wanted to see who has liked it and I came across this account!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Its_Me

VIP Member
If only you guys knew how much joy she is having by her property value being discussed. 😂
The fact that her OAP husband is still paying a mortgage on a property he bought for 370k is nothing to be joyous about when you want people to think you’re rich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

pink_norris

VIP Member
Well she’s either a wannabe living in HH we take the piss out of, or she’s sitting in a £700k flat which makes us look a biT stupid 😂 and we have 18 threads taking the piss out of her little cheap flat 😂

None of us has said it's a "a cheap little flat" it is actually quite nice, comfortable place to live. However LL has other ideas and consistently markets her home as a "mansion" the whole house, when in fact she lives in a very small part of it, the 2 bed flat

She consistently uploads stories of houses interior that look particularly similar to her flat making her followers think it's her "house" when she actually steals other instagram photo's and doesn't tag them.

She is as sneaky as fuck when it comes to her flat, won't do tours or show any other rooms except two of them because she doesn't want her followers to know.

When anyone questions her on this get blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lots of total cucks out there more like.

OH MY GOD... did anyone go on the video of that girl wearing that disgusting pleather dress??? The comments are a HOOT!! I’ll attach a load here but go and check them out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Its_Me

VIP Member
Plot twist. The person who first started the Lorna Luxe thread on Tattle Life was Lorna herself.

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Lurrrve that big juicy pimple on the forehead. She’s also making chilli jam today.. can she also take us on a tour of that kitchen - I need to see it soo bad, just a glimpse and I’ll be somewhat content.
Fuck off is she making chili jam. There's more fucking chance of Boo making it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Caseyg

As someone who has had fillers in the past she should NOT be wearing makeup so soon after having needles shoved into your face. That is a big no no and to have that many followers and be encouraging that is disgraceful! 🤦🏼‍♀️
There are literally HOLES in her face, and she’s shoving makeup into them! The bacteria... good lord!
There are so many impressionable youngsters out there who will watch what she’s doing and think it’s fine!
Also, re her lips, she’s either got needle marks or Boo the poor dog has finally had enough of her and bitten her lip 🙄 (I’m hoping the latter) but come on Yawna.
Also notice how whoever does her fillers isn’t promoting her on their page... you would think that they would want their followers to know that they do an influencers face! Something stinks... and it’s not her knickers (although they probably stink too) 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
My niece has those bobble hats in every colour she absolutely loves them. She’s 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jasmine

Defo. Or Paris.

Hey @Jasmine - do you reckon OMR took early retirement considering the last 3 months spending extravaganza ? A golden handshake if you will , that Lorna has spent on herself?
Maybe...it would have to be an enormous golden handshake though. I can't understand why they don't have a lovely home by now...seriously. He's 59 for crying out loud...he's nuts. No level headed woman would put up with this fake lifestyle. I certainly wouldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 21