Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ha! I am super sleath. However the apartment that he was at when he was director of the residents association doesn’t tie with what you’re saying- zoopla has no estimate and it was sold in 2015. Is it no 4?

She did unnecessarily spend a grand on face fillers but other than that she doesn’t do or use anything unless it’s free. Her brows are way overdue why hasn’t she had them done? And it’s not as if she doesn’t have time to go to the salon!
It was more than a grand (too short) 😛

You can input your own valuation on sites such as Zoopla. That's all I'm saying.
This has been driving me potty as I just can’t believe a 2 bed flat in Colgate is worth £700k. So I’ve looked again and The website I presume you’re looking at @Its_Me is wrong (move the market) if you check the same properties in zoopla via land registry you can see their sales history etc are all wrong.
I’ve just looked up my own house on move the market and it’s out by £275k (I bought it 3 months ago so I can be sure of the price!) as well as the sales history being incorrect.

No3 is the one listed recently for £350k which move the market estimates is worth over £700k. Doesn’t make any sense

imaniphonecharger

This is really boring now. I said it’s estimated value is £700k not that it’s up for sale for as much. The flats in the building are all different sizes with different features which add value. One was sold for over a million this year. Their flat is a lot different and bigger than the one we’ve seen for sale-over 50sqm which based on the average UK house price per sqm would add £150k alone. So let’s say it’s off and it’s worth 25% less it’s still over 500k yet it’s actually irrelevant he bought it 8 years ago with a mortgage that he’s still paying off probably remortgaged and he clearly likes living there so we’re not likely to see it up for sale and they won’t be moving to London if it’s up to him.
I think that may have been a detached house.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think that may have been a detached house.
Yes you’re right that was a house but when you look at the prices on that development compare to elsewhere in the local area they are A LOT higher. One was sold for £572k earlier this year which is smaller than theirs.