Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it because the other influences collection goes live tomorrow. The new girl is so similar its almost scary even down to the odd poses on reels
Yes, she is similar but the new girl looks as though she washes and bathes regularly. Cleanliness will make a welcome change.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it because the other influences collection goes live tomorrow. The new girl is so similar its almost scary even down to the odd poses on reels
Agree! I’ve just watched.
It’s basically Lorna if there’d been Instagram 15 years ago. She’s got that same awkward thing that Lorna has in that she doesn’t know how to move without looking a bit unhinged. Probably comes from lack of confidence due to being largely untalented

Yes, she is similar but the new girl looks as though she washes and bathes regularly. Cleanliness will make a welcome change.:D
I see her sitting in her robe the other day. Thick as chips but I guess that’s just par for the course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree! I’ve just watched.
It’s basically Lorna if there’d been Instagram 15 years ago. She’s got that same awkward thing that Lorna has in that she doesn’t know how to move without looking a bit unhinged. Probably comes from lack of confidence due to being largely untalented

I see her sitting in her robe the other day. Thick as chips but I guess that’s just par for the course.
The cringe leg kick
She said she wears size 8. But looking at Lornas grid pics, the edited ones, you would think Lorna was smaller/same size as Naomi yet she wears a 12.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Dare I say it but her collection looks better than all of Lorna’s. Hers is more suited to her style and plus she knows who her audience is. They don’t look cheap but I ain’t thick I know it’s still ITS 😂

Reactions: 8
Dare I say it but her collection looks better than all of Lorna’s. Hers is more suited to her style and plus she knows who her audience is. They don’t look cheap but I ain’t thick I know it’s still ITS 😂
I did think the same. It doesn’t appeal to me personally but it is her style. The quality of the knits looks shocking though, no surprise there.

Reactions: 5
Just a random thought. Wears Gucci tights/stockings. Swipe-up to Luisa Varoma website shows they retail at GBP90.00. Why would a normal person wear such expensive hosiery when they can't be bothered to maintain decent hair/nails. No sense made.
Hoisery that's a word I've not heard for a while, sounds so Are You Being Served :ROFLMAO:

Old LL has no brands paying her that's why she's quiet and with the Chanel buy my followers "giveaway" she's sitting on her arse eating stodgy pig rolls planning her January col-abs

Bonnie Bint tagging LL to get on the Chanel bandwagon there all utterly shameful

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hoisery that's a word I've not heard for a while, sounds so Are You Being Served :ROFLMAO:

Old LL has no brands paying her that's why she's quiet and with the Chanel buy my followers "giveaway" she's sitting on her arse eating stodgy pig rolls planning her January col-abs

Bonnie Bint tagging LL to get on the Chanel bandwagon there all utterly shameful
HAHAHA,,,,,,Are You Being Served....You're so right. LOL. Just don't start calling me Mrs Slocombe. 😂 😂
What did you mean re Chanel bandwagon?

Reactions: 2

WHAT is Bonnie wearing 🙈 thank goodness she switched to travel and didn’t stick to fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a “luxe” fashion blogger there are so many ways to keep content fresh and relevant, instead she does absolutely nothing! I feel so annoyed that she keeps doing GRWM’s and beauty brands are gifting her products. I don’t think ANYONE wants to look like that. Not only that, SHE IS NOT A BEAUTY BLOGGER???!! I don’t get it.
Why don’t they send it to people who will use products properly without a filter and actually show it on their feed.
The truth is she built up a “real” following when she was faceless and no one had a clue what she sounded like. She’s doesn’t come across as luxe at all through stories and she will just have to keep buying followers now until she decides to pack it in. She literally is Hyacinth Bucket.
I preferred her old way of photos- clothes and accessories only, no face/chatting. The mystery intrigued me and kept me coming back for more.

• Heart
WHAT is Bonnie wearing 🙈 thank goodness she switched to travel and didn’t stick to fashion.
I can’t even tell which one is Bonnie ??! Oh god I see it now 🤣 I thought that was a man dwarf. I didn’t even zoom in on her . Is she out with Amazonian women?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s going to happen to all the newly bought followers when the giveaway is over,?
Stats girl - we need you that day ;-)

Oh- I’ve found the answer. Another charity sale from her second hand items.

how much did she raise in November for not drinking?? Who sponsored her? Could she mean they sent a cheque and pretended not to drink ? 🤣
8k on a bag. 500 to charity.
5k on a bag.4K on a bag. Sounds about right.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t even tell which one is Bonnie ??! Oh god I see it now 🤣 I thought that was a man dwarf. I didn’t even zoom in on her . Is she out with Amazonian women?
Even from my limited viewing of Bonnie’s ‘content’ I can tell she’s the friend that just never gets it right 😬

The Edith bowman of the influencer community if you will

• Haha
Even from my limited viewing of Bonnie’s ‘content’ I can tell she’s the friend that just never gets it right 😬

The Edith bowman of the influencer community if you will
Hilarious 😆

I wonder when all this boucle was “shot”

unlike Lorna not to brag about where she is in london. Why might that be Lorna?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So I was watching her stories earlier and she said she bought those ridiculous sofas on eBay, so I was going to look them up to see how much they cost but she deleted it before I could screen shot the brand 😂 Guess eBay isn’t very ‘luxe’!

did anyone catch it? X

Omg tits can we just take a moment to witness that I have joined the vip gang! Just in time for my birthday. Thanks Lawna! YOU LIFT ME UP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey, Huge congrats on your elevation to VIP status! Hope you will still provide us with your hugely witty and entertaining (not to mention accurate) observations.🥳🎉👏
@annabelle_bronstein forgot to ask when is your birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s going to happen to all the newly bought followers when the giveaway is over,?
Stats girl - we need you that day ;-)

Oh- I’ve found the answer. Another charity sale from her second hand items.

how much did she raise in November for not drinking?? Who sponsored her? Could she mean they sent a cheque and pretended not to drink ? 🤣
8k on a bag. 500 to charity.
5k on a bag.4K on a bag. Sounds about right.
Lorna with 1.3mil followers giving away chanel bags and flogging Chinese tat to stay afloat, meanwhile Mel with less than 200k followers is trending on twitter, buying birkins right and left and flying private jet with Stormzy is 72 years old. THATS a luxe life Lorna🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.