Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was watching her stories earlier and she said she bought those ridiculous sofas on eBay, so I was going to look them up to see how much they cost but she deleted it before I could screen shot the brand 😂 Guess eBay isn’t very ‘luxe’!

did anyone catch it? X
They’re tufty time sofas.

Reactions: 3
So I was watching her stories earlier and she said she bought those ridiculous sofas on eBay, so I was going to look them up to see how much they cost but she deleted it before I could screen shot the brand 😂 Guess eBay isn’t very ‘luxe’!

did anyone catch it? X
Yes I saw it. It’s the same picture and response she always posts.

Lorna with 1.3mil followers giving away chanel bags and flogging Chinese tat to stay afloat, meanwhile Mel with less than 200k followers is trending on twitter, buying birkins right and left and flying private jet with Stormzy is 72 years old. THATS a luxe life Lorna🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who’s Mel?
I see Lydia’s been Hermes shopping also!

Reactions: 2

did anyone catch it? X
I vaguely recall her mentioning a brand. I kind of "zoned out" because that's one of her (very many) often repeated questions. BB Italia comes to mind.
EDIT: Website is bebitalia.com

Last edited:
Hmmmm interesting. Devotedtopink just had a bigggggg rant about influencers using filters to sell skin care / makeup. I wonder if she includes Yawna in those she's taking a swipe at 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I do wonder how Lorna ( and the likes of) justify their use of filtering for make up / skincare products. And even more curious is why they bother to have the fillers and Botox and lips etc.. yet STILL filter?
Kind of proves that theyll never be happy and they’re in love with a completely false version of themselves.

I’m sure Lorna will insist she’s not concerned by the negativity ( she often posts the same motivational quotes) however given she spends half her day blocking and deleting people who question her ethics then that theory is fairly rapidly disproved!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmmm interesting. Devotedtopink just had a bigggggg rant about influencers using filters to sell skin care / makeup. I wonder if she includes Yawna in those she's taking a swipe at 🤔
Oh Dear wonder if Yawna will still be gifting her Xmas collection to her friend Devoted to pink !!!

Oh Lordy, that white dress is not made from anything I would class as ‘boucle’. More like ‘tea towel’
Won’t it look lovely after dinner when you’ve dipped the sleeves in your gravy ... and what a Fukkin catastrophe it would be if you’re reach over a lighted candle to get your sprouts 😳😳
AND. how do you put your coat on with sleeves like that !!!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I stopped following Naomi a while ago (Zzzz boring) but just went on for a look. She has about half the amount of followers than Lorna and has been averaging the same, if not more likes and engagement that Lorna on her posts.

If anything this giveaway will just make her engagement even worse, how does she not realise this. Or does she just not care?

I stopped following Naomi a while ago (Zzzz boring) but just went on for a look. She has about half the amount of followers than Lorna and has been averaging the same, if not more likes and engagement that Lorna on her posts.

If anything this giveaway will just make her engagement even worse, how does she not realise this. Or does she just not care?
Because she's about the immediate gratification. NOTHING is long-term with Yawna.

Reactions: 4
Oh Lorna you wouldn’t be seen dead in this flammable crap on Christmas Day, please stop fibbing.

Eta: I’ve just seen Jessica rose has been gifted some Naomi G tat (“it’s like a really soft cotton...” it’s polyester you mug) and has been given this box of goodies. Does anyone get / has had that from LL?

Attachments

• Haha
Oh Lorna you wouldn’t be seen dead in this flammable crap on Christmas Day, please stop fibbing.

Eta: I’ve just seen Jessica rose has been gifted some Naomi G tat (“it’s like a really soft cotton...” it’s polyester you mug) and has been given this box of goodies. Does anyone get / has had that from LL?
Just had a look at Naomi’s insta, she seems very, erm, generic. What’s the usp that has made in the tit want to work with her? She looks interchangeable with a million other mid level fashion influencers. But then I am 100 years old 😂

Reactions: 6

It’s only last week she said that her aND OMR were going to be wearing matching Xmas sweatshirts off of ITS on Xmas day.... didn’t believe that either.

Just had a look at Naomi’s insta, she seems very, erm, generic. What’s the usp that has made in the tit want to work with her? She looks interchangeable with a million other mid level fashion influencers. But then I am 100 years old 😂
And she can’t say “th”, it comes out as “v”.
. Just like Adam!Had to switch off immediately

Ugh she annoys me so much haha. Her IG was based on her driving to london and paying known influencer photographers to take and edit photos of her in designer outfits. She also was called out a few years ago for gaining her followers through mass following/unfollowing. How is any of that genuine?

• Wow

Wait - it's a wrap cardi...... PLEASE, LORD OF POLYESTER, NO MORE TIE TUTORIALS!

Does Lorna know?
Can you wear it backwards?
Do you size up?
So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.