Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some social blade stats. I see she keeps removing a lot of her photos, probably the ones with poor engagement to inflate her engagement rate.

Interesting that she was consistently losing hundreds of followers until 1st Dec and then they suddenly jump up on the run up to her giveaway, and then of course jumping massively on the days of her giveaway. I wonder if she bought followers (a few hundred a day) on the run up to her giveaway to give her a more subtle boost to make sure that the giveaway (and undoubtedly the bigger purchase of followers disguised as her giveaway boost) pushed her over the 1.3m mark...

View attachment 343027
Cheers ma dears ... Vurry interesting viewing !!! She certainly knows how to ‘play the game’ 😡😡😡

Some social blade stats. I see she keeps removing a lot of her photos, probably the ones with poor engagement to inflate her engagement rate.

Interesting that she was consistently losing hundreds of followers until 1st Dec and then they
she needs to delete this photo too .. She really hasnt got a vurry photogenic ‘undercarriage’ of invest in some knickers !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Yep she was hanging onto that 1m all year if she had done no giveaways she would've dropped! It's so infuriating these people fall for this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad she told us this riveting information .. I was wondering what they were gonna be eating.. Oh FUKK off you stupid ol bint !! Who gives a tit what you’re eating ... AND. I’m obsessed with looking at her face ... it doesn’t move ... it’s got no expression ... who was it on here that said about it .. now I see what they mean ... she looks startled 😳😳
Priceless. Thank you for the screen grabs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Lots of lovely lumps and bumps on her face. And that’s WITH the filter and ring light.
Eyes look like she’s been on a straight 12 hour bender and voice sounds like she’s on 40 a day. Could be passive tho
She looks really bad. I almost feel sorry for her maybe because I have watched her story for a few days and I’m quick to forget what a bleep she is if I don’t see it.

• Haha
I’m confused - has ITS actually dropped her?
We definitely think it's on the cards with the new ITS girl on board who has much more to give with a very similar style to LL

And why is she promoting insta accounts that promote cigarettes

Lots of lovely lumps and bumps on her face. And that’s WITH the filter and ring light.
Eyes look like she’s been on a straight 12 hour bender and voice sounds like she’s on 40 a day. Could be passive tho
I came on here to say the same ... really nice lump and Her eyes look wonky too ... there’s no way she’s up and ready this morning .. this is obvs pre recorded ... that Fukkin highlighter looks ridiculous snd she’s back to dabbing it on the end of her snout to make her look girly ... fukk off !!!😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@ELT1506 Looks like she had a read of our messages yesterday and today’s she bobbed straight on with an AD. No bullshit story before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Staunch advice from the woman who’s not had a job for nearly a decade.

Also the woman who has multiple day-sleeps and is rarely up before 10am.

Hard work my A-hole.
The only thing she can lay claim to when it comes to hard work is being able to spell it. Beyond that, she is clueless - does not have a grasp of it and certainly no recent experience of it. She must have been laughing when she wrote this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@ELT1506 Looks like she had a read of our messages yesterday and today’s she bobbed straight on with an AD. No bullshit story before.
I’ve not watched yet, good to see she’s taking what’s said here on board!

In all seriousness though - if ITS is coming to an end what is she actually going to do? The ‘collections’ have been the reason she’s needed to ‘shoot’ in London for so so long, without having to do that any more, she will actually have to wear normal clothes and actually style them! Can anyone really remember the last time she did that apart from a few questionable items (I’m thinking you puffa coat!). I actually can’t remember what she did before she started working with ITS as it seems like it’s been going on for so long.

We all know the screenshots and links she shares of stuff every bloody night saying she’s ordered this in this size and that in that is rubbish as we never see any of these items, it’s just deception for the all important ‘swipe up’ but without ITS, she’s going to have to actually buy clothes and do some work to produce outfits!
Or is it basically going to be beauty on the bedroom floor for the rest of time...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She used to promote A few high st stores but that seemed to stop when she did ITS . She’ll have a bit of a battle on her hands trying to get some of them back onboard if she’s got 1M Luxettes used to her ITS DESIGNS!
Interiors ..... I swear that’s what they’re trying to reach out to ... Branding themselves as The Loving couple at home BOTH so vurry passionate about interior design and furniture !! Yeah right !!!
Just to Get some FREE furniture and soft furnishings in The flat so the Old Raisin can retire in comfort and come out of hibernation in the wooden room !!!
Didnt she say she had a Christmas Day ITS collection to launch yet .. or did I dream it !😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not watched yet, good to see she’s taking what’s said here on board!

In all seriousness though - if ITS is coming to an end what is she actually going to do? The ‘collections’ have been the reason she’s needed to ‘shoot’ in London for so so long, without having to do that any more, she will actually have to wear normal clothes and actually style them! Can anyone really remember the last time she did that apart from a few questionable items (I’m thinking you puffa coat!). I actually can’t remember what she did before she started working with ITS as it seems like it’s been going on for so long.

We all know the screenshots and links she shares of stuff every bloody night saying she’s ordered this in this size and that in that is rubbish as we never see any of these items, it’s just deception for the all important ‘swipe up’ but without ITS, she’s going to have to actually buy clothes and do some work to produce outfits!
Or is it basically going to be beauty on the bedroom floor for the rest of time...
Her own brand? I’m not sure about that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She used to promote A few high st stores but that seemed to stop when she did ITS . She’ll have a bit of a battle on her hands trying to get some of them back onboard if she’s got 1M Luxettes used to her ITS DESIGNS!
Interiors ..... I swear that’s what they’re trying to reach out to ... Branding themselves as The Loving couple at home BOTH so vurry passionate about interior design and furniture !! Yeah right !!!
Just to Get some FREE furniture and soft furnishings in The flat so the Old Raisin can retire in comfort and come out of hibernation in the wooden room !!!
Didnt she say she had a Christmas Day ITS collection to launch yet .. or did I dream it !😂😂😂😂
Needs a bigger property if she’s gonna do that surely

Reactions: 4
As a “luxe” fashion blogger there are so many ways to keep content fresh and relevant, instead she does absolutely nothing! I feel so annoyed that she keeps doing GRWM’s and beauty brands are gifting her products. I don’t think ANYONE wants to look like that. Not only that, SHE IS NOT A BEAUTY BLOGGER???!! I don’t get it.
Why don’t they send it to people who will use products properly without a filter and actually show it on their feed.
The truth is she built up a “real” following when she was faceless and no one had a clue what she sounded like. She’s doesn’t come across as luxe at all through stories and she will just have to keep buying followers now until she decides to pack it in. She literally is Hyacinth Bucket.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.