Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just perusing her photos out of boredom when I came across this.
Sorry... who does she think she is? There’s a reason there’s a massive fine for sitting there, it’s a 258 year old piece of history that will gain no benefit from having your gross fake tan stained body strewn on it. Smug bleep.
It’s not commitment, it’s stupidity 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just can’t.
Cheek filler is popping apparently...

I’d rather have wrinkles. Just awful! ( and nothing like the picture below where she’s fucked with her profile !)
ARGHHHHHHHHHH. My eyes my eyes !!!! I can’t Unsee that hideous vision she looks like she’s been embalmed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201214-160845_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201214-160830_Gallery.jpg

Had to screenshot this today, that cheek filler is just awful, so lumpy and creates a divot right by her eye.

As for that foundation that's swept on, not blended, and all over the eyebrows... 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh My Giddy Aunt. Today's stories: poses in Chav Actually sweatshirt whilst doing odd things with legs & boots. She looks like she belongs in Orthopaedic Outpatients (requiring urgent attention).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t.
Cheek filler is popping apparently...

I’d rather have wrinkles. Just awful! ( and nothing like the picture below where she’s fucked with her profile !)
She’s utterly deluded. She cakes slap on her face likes it is going out of fashion.

Yes she does need the makeup as she is not remotely attractive. That’s hard to say as a woman who does support other women.. but wtf is the hideous sloppy color she keeps throwing on her face. It looks like runny baby pop.

She is starting to resemble a wax work in Madame tussords ... or a rubber duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.