Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was her main goal ... it’ll be the same shite as ITS but with her own name in the cheap china-clothing and with no middle man

What are those divots tho?
is that filter warp or is it really bad filler?
Bloody Hellfire! Think filter warp. Look at left ear! Looks like Mr Spock! :alien:

Perhaps she's contemplating a future as a personal stylist! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Sorry, am doing drugs.🙃🙃🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
As a “luxe” fashion blogger there are so many ways to keep content fresh and relevant, instead she does absolutely nothing! I feel so annoyed that she keeps doing GRWM’s and beauty brands are gifting her products. I don’t think ANYONE wants to look like that. Not only that, SHE IS NOT A BEAUTY BLOGGER???!! I don’t get it.
Why don’t they send it to people who will use products properly without a filter and actually show it on their feed.
The truth is she built up a “real” following when she was faceless and no one had a clue what she sounded like. She’s doesn’t come across as luxe at all through stories and she will just have to keep buying followers now until she decides to pack it in. She literally is Hyacinth Bucket.
Totally. I followed her before I saw the stories and got a shock when I did. Her content is boring as hell and had I not found Tattle I would have unfollowed and not given her second thought.

Reactions: 5
Why is this thread so slow now I thought we would be at 20 by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is this thread so slow now I thought we would be at 20 by the end of the year.
Because she’s done duck all of note in the past few weeks, except go to London which she realised was a massive faux pas and left us nothing to talk about

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah she’s been even duller than usual, I can’t think of anything interesting to ‘add’
Yeah she’s not even had the decency to put a pic of her tree on the grid so we can have a chuckle !!😂
She’ll continue to be boring and won’t need to do anything now until the 20th when the giveaway is over 🙄
Come on @Sarah93 it’s times like this we need a story !!! Get your friends involved after all it’s Christmas and Christmas is for sharing 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched yet, good to see she’s taking what’s said here on board!

In all seriousness though - if ITS is coming to an end what is she actually going to do? The ‘collections’ have been the reason she’s needed to ‘shoot’ in London for so so long, without having to do that any more, she will actually have to wear normal clothes and actually style them! Can anyone really remember the last time she did that apart from a few questionable items (I’m thinking you puffa coat!). I actually can’t remember what she did before she started working with ITS as it seems like it’s been going on for so long.

We all know the screenshots and links she shares of stuff every bloody night saying she’s ordered this in this size and that in that is rubbish as we never see any of these items, it’s just deception for the all important ‘swipe up’ but without ITS, she’s going to have to actually buy clothes and do some work to produce outfits!
Or is it basically going to be beauty on the bedroom floor for the rest of time...
I’m wondering the same thing. She can’t start a home account, we all know why. I mean she could try it but that can only go so far, seeing as we only ever see two rooms but as of late just one.

The ITS collab has been going for a long time I have also forgotten how she was before that. She definitely will have to start funding her own outfits again with the odd gifted item here and there but hopefully once ITS drops her that will also mark the end of Lorna Luxe. 🤞🏾

Same!
I think after the boiler/London bullshit she's keeping a low-ish social media profile!
And as others have said unless there's a giveaway, ITS or other shite to flog she is as exciting as...anything is more exciting to watch tbh, even paint drying!

Reactions: 4
Just a random thought. Wears Gucci tights/stockings. Swipe-up to Luisa Varoma website shows they retail at GBP90.00. Why would a normal person wear such expensive hosiery when they can't be bothered to maintain decent hair/nails. No sense made.

WELL FUKK MY OL BOOTS !!!!!
She’s answered my question ... BUT I asked it on here ....
Just come on here and have been shrieking with laughter. Congratulations, dahling, you've been trolled. 🤣 🤣 🤣
I think you should set some more questions, as she obviously likes your vibe. LOL 😂😂😂

Let’s be honest- shes just not posting as much - but evidently has been in london photographing the Xmas dump.
she never gets the samples until a few days before so I guess the “ boucle” is more recent.
All her stories ( remember the giant forehead spot) were recorded across a few days. And she’s been mainly in london but can’t advertise the fact because of the backlash.

All she has been able to do to compensate is do what we said - a giveaway.

Reactions: 9
Is it because the other influences collection goes live tomorrow. The new girl is so similar its almost scary even down to the odd poses on reels

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.