Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is going to give me nightmares :confused:

Bet that personality test was telling #narcissist
36C3E33A-B332-4D21-B0D3-10E6D4AE0E2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oohhh I think I’ll give that a miss thanks Yawna !!
What a Fukkin state she looks ..Queen of the chavs !!
LORD.IN.HEAVEN. WHAT?
Mind how you sit in this skirt, Lawna. One wrong move and the world's your gynaecologist!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oohhh I think I’ll give that a miss thanks Yawna !!
What a Fukkin state she looks ..Queen of the chavs !!
Omg that pic is cracking me up 😂😂 the proportions of her body are all wrong 😂😂. And as for the clothes ...

Reactions: 4
Fuxy has reappeared on IG. For any newbies, the a/c is @whofuxewithluxe.
If you're reading Fuxy, Welcome Back, it's been a while. We could do with a bit of festive entertainment from you. There's a bit of material for you to go at, most notably Boilergate weekend, when Lawna broke the law.👋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mel needs her own thread. I like her but she’s said/done some stuff that have wound me up lately. Also I have questions!
Agree!!!
she is threading dangerously close to become arrogant. Some things she says are just 🤭

Mel needs her own thread. I like her but she’s said/done some stuff that have wound me up lately. Also I have questions!
I’m the same, she’s too braggy these days. She has a thread on lipstick alley if you’re interested...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The opening of the multiple gifted advent calendars and complaining about the contents! OK I’m starting a thread 😂

Reactions: 3
Morning Lovelies! She's scraping the barrel again for content, I see. Back to often-before-used pics of Chanel bags dangling from gate. etc. She truly epitomises the "zero effort approach"!

Reactions: 4
Morning Lovelies! She's scraping the barrel again for content, I see. Back to often-before-used pics of Chanel bags dangling from gate. etc. She truly epitomises the "zero effort approach"!
It would be better if she just didn’t post sometimes. That is allowed Yawna.

Lorna Luxe #19 HeyaGoodMorningHappyWednesdayHowAreYouDoingHowsYourDayStarted

*I put this in my notes verbatim a couple of weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just bobbed on to say that everything about those boucle dresses is awful. I've literally seen (and bought) more 'luxe' items in Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely agree, I followed her recently when someone mentioned her on here and quite liked her at first.. then had to unfollow a month later because I found her so irritating. The number of rants she has about people messaging her certain questions 🙄 not entirely sure who she thinks she is.

Reactions: 6
I’m the same, she’s too braggy these days. She has a thread on lipstick alley if you’re interested...
Went and had a read over there and got some answers to the questions I had. Just another Lorna really, all smoke and mirrors 🙄

Reactions: 2
I see she is still regurgitating old chanel photos again, she has nothing better to add. London will be going into Tier 3 this week, that'll scupper any freebie hotel stays.

Reactions: 6
Up all night replying to messages and someone told her to go to bed... hmm haven’t heard this before have we. Why does she lie so much? What does she gain from it? They aren’t even interesting lies

Reactions: 9
Went and had a read over there and got some answers to the questions I had. Just another Lorna really, all smoke and mirrors 🙄
Ohh thanks hun! Mel’s thread is looking juicy! Inma save it for tonight! 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thought I would just leave this here... this is bloody terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.