Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly Time for a new thread ... As it’s been a bit longer this time due to her being so boring do we need a recap on what’s happened since #17 ?
and we mustn’t forget Poll Questions ???

Reactions: 3
Ugh she annoys me so much haha. Her IG was based on her driving to london and paying known influencer photographers to take and edit photos of her in designer outfits. She also was called out a few years ago for gaining her followers through mass following/unfollowing. How is any of that genuine?
I know! I'm not sure "genuine" or "honest" and influencers will ever be able to go together in a sentence for me. 😬
How doers the gaining followers through mass following/unfollowing work?

Reactions: 4
In other news.......Lawna has announced that she will be wearing "Coco" on Christmas Day. To clarify, that is the "boucle" (snort) creation from her forthcoming Christmas collection and NOT a Coco the Clown outfit. I am so relieved that she answered the question that would have plagued us all from now until Christmas. SAID NO ONE. EVER. NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS NIGHTMARES.

Reactions: 7
Surely no cretin asked her to post more pics of The Tree????!!!!!:rolleyes: A couple of primary school kids could have made a better job. As could a cross-eyed drunk on speed.
Treat in store this week.......Yep! We are having another PK Hair of Screams Dreams "Before & After". Wowzer!🎉
It could be worse, Ladies, we could be having the "Wrap Cardi Demo".🤣🤣 Version 48.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time here 👋 What really annoyed me was her Paris trip, flaunting expensive flat stays all while I struggled to pay my £500 rent. She flaunted ALL “her” wealth while people were going through extreme job losses, also messaged her about an ITS item which was such poor quality to just get..."Sorry Darlin” back! Patronising so and so

• Sad
Reactions: 15
First time here 👋 What really annoyed me was her Paris trip, flaunting expensive flat stays all while I struggled to pay my £500 rent. She flaunted ALL “her” wealth while people were going through extreme job losses, also messaged her about an ITS item which was such poor quality to just get..."Sorry Darlin” back! Patronising so and so
Welcome .. keep your posts coming .. it pisses a lot of us off re her flaunting her FREEBIES then trying to be relatable .. she doesn’t give a shot about anyone else but HER !!!

Reactions: 6
Was just perusing her photos out of boredom when I came across this.
Sorry... who does she think she is? There’s a reason there’s a massive fine for sitting there, it’s a 258 year old piece of history that will gain no benefit from having your gross fake tan stained body strewn on it. Smug bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.