Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna isn't fashion, she just buys obvious designer stuff, vast majority of it is hideous IMO. No taste and if it wasn't obviously designer she wouldn't look twice at buying it. When was the last time we saw her in something by an up and coming designer or anything remotely nice? It's all high st low end tit with chav accessories!
So true. She buys what she thinks are desirable pieces. Nothing exciting, nothing different, just logo laden.

Reactions: 6
This is so accurate! What you described is not only her target audience... it also describes her. I remember her standing outside the venue during fashion week without a single show attendance. It is not about fashion for her or many others just like her, it is about the validation, feeding their ego by being surrounded by people who are somebody when those very people who they admire don’t even know their names; breathing the same air as them creates the illusion of success for these people. It is the constant faking without ever making it. It is not about fashion.
Hello @Sarah93 welcome back. So I know that you've shared with us in earlier posts that her "fakery" is well-known amongst the influencer community. I recall you saying that your fellow associates hold pretty much the same opinions as we in this thread do. Whilst appreciating your position, might I ask, is this something that is openly spoken about?

Just went on Flammables Inc website and had a look-see at stories. Am secretly bursting-to-the-brim with excitement over THE COLLECSHUN LAUNCH. There, I've said it, its out there. 🤣 I've looked the last couple of days but with no sound, as my eardrums weren't up to the challenge of listening to that bloody one with the Jemima Puddleduck pout. I decided to tough it out and put the sound on this morning. CRINGE! Do any of you remember how you used to come across street hawkers a few years ago, with their cardboard box or suitcase on the pavement, shouting to advertise their wares? She's just like that, but at mega-decibel level. All she needs is a sodding (fake LV) suitcase on the floor. Still. on second thoughts, she's probably "just right" for flogging Loona's Luxe-less tat. Roll-up, Roll-up, the show must go on. We've got lots more tat coming your way my lovelies, you won't find better tat ANYWHERE and that's a promise! What's more, we're offering it at knockdown prices for TODAY ONLY. Be quick all you gormless lot, I mean my lovelies, don't delay, get it today. Thinks: "Must remember not to tell the gullible gits that it'll all be down to bargain basement in a week or two anyway. What they don't know won't hurt 'em".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So in case anyone doesn't know how to put on your ballet cardy, you feed the tie through the hole, see it there, through there and wrap it around and tie.

Groundbreaking

More Q&A coming, what do we think

1. Should I size up?
2. Is it true to size?
3. Where did you get your lipstick from
4. What retinol product do you use
5. What did you do before Instagram
6. Where did you get married
7. Missed your cardy tutorial can I see it

Urg the grey is truly hideous, grey can be flattering but she Ali Express, have used the most crappy tone of grey I've ever seen and it's practically see through......although we do know LL loves a bit of tit/vag flashing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Glancing in here to see Lorna looking eerily similar to Anna Bey / School of Affluence, who doesn't dare show her house.

How has she been showing her 2 bedroom flat now we are on lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So in case anyone doesn't know how to put on your ballet cardy, you feed the tie through the hole, see it there, through there and wrap it around and tie.

Groundbreaking

1. Should I size up?
2. Is it true to size?

Urg the grey is truly hideous, grey can be flattering but she Ali Express, have used the most crappy tone of grey I've ever seen and it's practically see through......although we do know LL loves a bit of tit/vag flashing.
When I saw the "slate grey" cardie I thought it was a faded black that hadn't washed well... 😂
The people who buy her “line” are the same people who buy designer knock offs in Turkey. They see it as an aspirational thing and so by extension, her posting outside Dior is more engaging than, say, something more editorial done inside. They’re the same people who have that God awful Prada street sign wall art and while that’s fine, and while I sound like a snob, it’s not real fashion; it’s fashion for people who wouldn’t know Grace Coddington was if she popped up in their soup.
Gotta be honest, I had to google Grace Coddington but then I eat a lot of soup and I don't want to choke on someone, especially not a nearly octogenarian former model and creative director of American Vogue 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9

1. Should I size up?
2. Is it true to size?
You forgot "Which of you says sorry first?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I saw the "slate grey" cardie I thought it was a faded black that hadn't washed well... 😂

Gotta be honest, I had to google Grace Coddington but then I eat a lot of soup and I don't want to choke on someone, especially not a nearly octogenarian former model and creative director of American Vogue 😁
That made me giggle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine walking in a restaurant dressed like this with the neckline slashed to your belly button? Who actually buys this crap? This was well worth breaking the law for, not!! It really does ooze Luxe tho once you’re stood in front of Gucci on Bond Street with your fake hair, tan n your best mates new jewellery line. Pure Luxe 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine walking in a restaurant dressed like this with the neckline slashed to your belly button? Who actually buys this crap? This was well worth breaking the law for, not!! It really does ooze Luxe tho once you’re stood in front of Gucci on Bond Street with your fake hair, tan n your best mates new jewellery line. Pure Luxe 🤣😂🤣😂
I caught a cold just looking at that. *clutches scarf to chest*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
State of that! (Too short) 🤣

• Haha
It's that ridiculous walk trot thing she does as well in the reels... she just looks like such a head flicking her head about to the point of whiplash. I can't believe she looks at them and thinks, "yeah, I look good in this" as they make me squirm every time I see a new one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks like drag artist meets street pro.

Glancing in here to see Lorna looking eerily similar to Anna Bey / School of Affluence, who doesn't dare show her house.

How has she been showing her 2 bedroom flat now we are on lockdown?
Same way she always does,,,,,,,in very small, very heavily filtered doses. On those occasions when she's not able to frequent her preferred "luxe" locations or accommodations, she usually tries to get one of her bags in the shot, designer logo clearly on show. The poor dog is often to be seen looking very neglected and lonely - that's the cute four-legged one (Boo) and not the performing clown she's married to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm dying head over to ITS stories, it's a car crash, catwalk LL crappy stuff and it looks hideous, the models couldn't wait to turn and leg it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Old Gobsy what is she wearing :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear Lorna needs to learn that a dog poo outside the Prada shop... is still just a dog poo 🤷‍♀️

She has one.. she looks so bad in that vid! She's gone full Pete Burns
I loved Pete Burns in Celeb Big Brother, he so didn't give a tit, his one liners and arguments were superb.

She needs to wear some sort of bra on those unappealing tits. Really. It’s gross. Actually gagged at lunch today. It’s not at all classy. I don’t know to whom she thinks this appealing.

I have features that I fully accept do not need to be exposed or shared. I mean it’s just basic dignity. I have breastfed and by all accounts my tits are great and still in the same place they once were - but would I jiggle them around in abhorrent ill fitting clothes to 1 million ( cough) “ fans”

No I would not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I’ve had a small victory today, even though I’m almost scared to type this message in case my excitement is premature.

I don’t want to write it yet because I know she reads here and I don’t want her to expect it. I’ll share with you if I receive an update 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I think I’ve had a small victory today, even though I’m almost scared to type this message in case my excitement is premature.

I don’t want to write it yet because I know she reads here and I don’t want her to expect it. I’ll share with you if I receive an update 😁
Tease!!!! (Too short)

I wish you could dm ?? Are you in trouble like our Lady Lockdown?!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.