Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LadyLockdown and @Honeybee88, I did some research... If you are a new(ish) member, or if you have previously been naughty-stepped, you have to make 200 posts before the messaging feature is enabled. It used to be 100, but evidently they changed it to 200.
Thank you :) but I'm pretty sure I've made more than 200 posts since my ban as it was back at end of August and my thread creation privileges were restored already. I don't want to risk getting in more trouble for derailing but it's frustrating that no one seems to be able to explain or restore it. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I got a direct line to somebody who could help us, but if I say who then I risk giving away personal information about myself. I’m sorry that’s all I can say at present 😢
I think that's VERY sensible @Honeybee88 Don't take any risks at all - (loose talk 'n all that). Remember that we have a wide "audience". 😉

Reactions: 5
That skinceuticals code discount is exactly the same via look fantastic - 10% and the freebies plus you can buy other brands. Except of course she won't get her 💰 without the use of the Yawna code. 😡

Lydia throwing a casual bit of shade Lorna’s way. How much fun it would be if LL got her account deleted, the ultimate karma! Because her give aways are solely about growing her account,
Which bit - don't want to watch it all ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That skinceuticals code discount is exactly the same via look fantastic - 10% and the freebies plus you can buy other brands. Except of course she won't get her 💰 without the use of the Yawna code. 😡

Which bit - don't want to watch it all ...
Just the comment. I know this is probably aimed at lots of influencers but I get the impression there’s no love lost between these two. Lydia is obviously desperate to get to a mil and vlogs and creates content (narcissi day and tedious but at least there’s some effort going into it) when LL buys her followers with give always of Chanel bags / vouchers etc

I remember LM also posting that she would never be dishonest and use a filter when working on an ad for skincare & that the filters needed to stop. Definitely shade at Lorna because it was around the time of the celebface post. I’d love another big influencer to just call her out for her tit.

Reactions: 9
I'm vurrrry vurrry confused about In The Style's "Sustainability Policy" on their website. I know I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but am I correct in understanding that they're giving us a little lecture about how much clothing ends up on landfill, and therefore they have teamed up with 'Regain' so that you can donate all your unwanted clothing (rather than throwing it away) and then... and here's the clincher... ITS will send you some vouchers so that you can buy some more clothes to fill up your empty wardrobe again?? Eh?? :rolleyes:🧐🥴
ITS really are too thick to see the irony in it.. hilarious. (Though not hilarious from a landfill perspective)

Reactions: 9
That bleeping belt she's got on...

C0637D42-122A-4C03-A84A-E8645CDBE675.png

Is she;

A) Channelling some kind of handmaids tale dystopian future in an empty London Town because PANDEMIC.
B) Just a bleep.

That's my poll suggestion @AllAboutTheMayhem

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at this bleeping clown
Notice how she has reverted back to the fluffy white robe ever since her PJs went live on ITS. For several days she was doing her morning monologue in polyester jammies with an eyemask perched on top of her head, but now that the bank account is fuller because of it, we'll never see her wearing that tat again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice how she has reverted back to the fluffy white robe ever since her PJs went live on ITS. For several days she was doing her morning monologue in polyester jammies with an eyemask perched on top of her head, but now that the bank account is fuller because of it, we'll never see her wearing that tat again.
They stink and OMR hasn't done the washing yet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got my hair up in a high pony tail today (note pony not rat) and I keep swinging it around à la Lorna Luxeless. Not only have I got a neck ache I feel like brain is gonna fall out my ears. On top of if it I feel like a right prat every time I do it. Coincidentally I’m also wearing a black flared lounge set 🆘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just the comment. I know this is probably aimed at lots of influencers but I get the impression there’s no love lost between these two. Lydia is obviously desperate to get to a mil and vlogs and creates content (narcissi day and tedious but at least there’s some effort going into it) when LL buys her followers with give always of Chanel bags / vouchers etc

I remember LM also posting that she would never be dishonest and use a filter when working on an ad for skincare & that the filters needed to stop. Definitely shade at Lorna because it was around the time of the celebface post. I’d love another big influencer to just call her out for her tit.
That bleeping belt she's got on...

View attachment 322313
Is she;

A) Channelling some kind of handmaids tale dystopian future in an empty London Town because PANDEMIC.
B) Just a bleep.

That's my poll suggestion @AllAboutTheMayhem
B. Too short 😂😂😂

I’ve got my hair up in a high pony tail today (note pony not rat) and I keep swinging it around à la Lorna Luxeless. Not only have I got a neck ache I feel like brain is gonna fall out my ears. On top of if it I feel like a right prat every time I do it. Coincidentally I’m also wearing a black flared lounge set 🆘
What handbag are you swishing round your lounge with ???
BTW You’re worrying me @Its_Me .. I think you need to take a break 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Ohmydays is gonna put me on the suspicious list now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve probably fallen apart !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.