Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead. Can we have sweary words in the poll??
Also, she sure took a lot of luggage and outfits for her one night “ defective boiler” trip !
Probably not. But if we could, we could write it in French, given we know she loves everything Francophile... la Chatte.

No handbag and no sunglasses perched on the end of my nose
I'm imaging her with a handbag perched on the end of her nose now... makes a change from gate posts and Cecconi's table tops :LOL:

BAHAHAHAHA do you think she's trolling me with her latest Q&A question about the Obi belt?
It's not even a Christmas question and she wrote on her stories who made the belt so if one of her fawners had watched her stories and seen the QA they surely would have seen the story with the make of the belt on it 🤦‍♀️ - she just loves to make them look as dim as she is. :LOL:

CFD41C17-5D0F-470F-8A23-9E5DAAB15E50.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That bleeping belt she's got on...
Is she;

A) Channelling some kind of handmaids tale dystopian future in an empty London Town because PANDEMIC.
B) Just a bleep.

That's my poll suggestion @AllAboutTheMayhem
That monstrous thing is £725... :oops: Next time I go on an emergency overnight stay somewhere because, I dunno, maybe my microwave has broken down, I'm definitely taking all my most expensive designer handbags and accessories with me, especially if I know all restaurants and going-out places will be closed.

P.S. I'm still astonished at OMR going along with the little London trip. I mean, my husband is all for supporting my career and my business that I work very hard for, but he'd draw the line at helping me break the law for something so juvenile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That monstrous thing is £725... :oops: Next time I go on an emergency overnight stay somewhere because, I dunno, maybe my microwave has broken down, I'm definitely taking all my most expensive designer handbags and accessories with me, especially if I know all restaurants and going-out places will be closed.
I forgot to tell you lot that I spoke to 1 of my friends the other day and her boiler has broken and needs replacing. Funnily enough, she's not booked into a hotel and taken all her wardrobes and handbags with her. She's waiting until later this week for the boiler to be replaced and meanwhile her and her family are managing with the gas fire in the main room and extra layers in bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s doing the thread title ? I’m really vurry vurry sorry but since wouldn’t know where to start .. snd it gives me palpitations just thinking about it 😱🥴

Reactions: 2
Who’s doing the thread title ? I’m really vurry vurry sorry but since wouldn’t know where to start .. snd it gives me palpitations just thinking about it 😱🥴
I was going to do it but then I got scared about the poll 😱 :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Notice how she has reverted back to the fluffy white robe ever since her PJs went live on ITS. For several days she was doing her morning monologue in polyester jammies with an eyemask perched on top of her head, but now that the bank account is fuller because of it, we'll never see her wearing that tat again.
She also deleted the grid post of her wearing the pjs a few days ago. Not luxe enough for the grid eh? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I forgot to tell you lot that I spoke to 1 of my friends the other day and her boiler has broken and needs replacing. Funnily enough, she's not booked into a hotel and taken all her wardrobes and handbags with her. She's waiting until later this week for the boiler to be replaced and meanwhile her and her family are managing with the gas fire in the main room and extra layers in bed.
She also deleted the grid post of her wearing the pjs a few days ago. Not luxe enough for the grid eh? 😂
Doesn’t this look familiar... good ole Brighton Rock! Interesting how the other ITS girls can shoot in their own home or garden...

Attachments

Reactions: 4

P.S. I'm still astonished at OMR going along with the little London trip. I mean, my husband is all for supporting my career and my business that I work very hard for, but he'd draw the line at helping me break the law for something so juvenile.
That’s an obscene amount of money it’s hardly a classic piece .. She has no class or style .. hideous !!

Reactions: 4
It is obscene but then again, in her vuurrry limited intellect, she equates lots of £££ with style and class, whereas she wouldn't know style & class if they bit her on her perma-tanned ass.

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind doing the thread title. Which do we want ? I might struggle with the poll as currently burning food. But can do it later unless @LadyLockdown does it now and we can do a poll on the next one ( which will only be next week I’m sure 🤣)

Tbh the polls on the Lydia thread are fabulous. Id need more time to think of something as good. ( edit - actually uploaded daughters French homework then instead of the Lydia example- apologies to anyone who was momentarily confused)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Above The Law-na. I say poll can wait; we don't want Auntie to get in bother again if she uses a certain naughty word in the poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go on Lorn you know my Christmas Jumper idea is a good one. It’d be very fitting for you and turkey boy he can help you to model them in the wooden box 😉😂
Wonder if we have a ‘luxe’ Christmas jumper selection heading our way 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread Titty babes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.