Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TITS what do we think about reporting her to Citizen’s Advice under “they were open when they should have been closed because of coronavirus - check which businesses should be closed on GOV.UK”

She is a business and she shouldn’t have been operating her “business” on the streets of London... what do we think?

Reactions: 6
Pass the sick bucket !!!!!!! Yep I think we’ve seriously rattled her cage ... looks like the OMR has had some major tantrums to deal with 😂😂😂 . Resulting in him fawning all over her and no doubt some sort of present has been purchased to cheer her up .instead of telling her what a Fukkin selfish idiot she’s being .

Eeeek I'm just catching up - had a zoom party last night and fell off the wagon so got a great big bleeping headache today! 😂

Good to see cuntchops is still living by her namesake.
Oh and another demo of how to tie a cardigan together tomorrow.
Yippeee. I'm off to inject more vodka in my eye in preparation.

ETA have also added gobbet and slattern to my vocabulary.
Beautiful words even if one was a typo!
OMG I’ve had many a bad head after a zoom party 🤕🤢.
Im thinking that cardigan must be a vurrry bad design if people can’t work out how to wear it !!!

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to call pest control for that rat on her head.
Seriously how much is that max mara coat it looks absolutely Fukkin awful on her !!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t even look anymore she sickens me.

@Sarah93 any more chat from other influencers? I’m guessing people must be mad if they’re creating content from home, meanwhile she is trotting about London? X

Well fukk my Ol boots that Fukkin annoying bird presenting the ITS Black Friday thing actually Fukkin said .... ‘Roll up Roll up ‘ today ... my flabber has never been so gasted !!!!
Even they’re stealing content from this thread 😂😂😡😡
On a serious note ... if all the other ITS persons with a collection to flog can take their pics from home or the local park why can’t LL ?

Reactions: 5
@Ohmydays that Max Mara coat is around £2,300 - it's the same as the honey coloured one she wore in Paris (near the Louvre).
Well it still looks shite !! TBH .. I’m not a lover of wearing coats off the shoulder !!! It’s so staged for IG. The real ‘luxe’ influencers wear them comfortably like a normal person would to keep you warm 😂😂😂

Why is she so insulting to her fawners, to have to explain to them how to tie a ducking cardigan? Is this really the level oF IQ that we are at?? And is she implying that tying a cardigan is complex??
Maybe it should come with instructions.. maybe pop in a little card with visual prompts, in the order?? There, all solved!

Reactions: 6
Well. I’m stuck for words ... are these REALLY the pics that caused that ‘ESSENTIAL WEEKEND BUSINESS TRIP TO LONDON ‘
The reason for breaking the Uk covid rules ?
They could have been taken anywhere and it really wouldn’t have improved the quality of the dreadful items they’re promoting to line their pockets with £££££. Fukkin deceitful bastards !!!
Ps .. She needs to learn how to tie that cardy cos that pic ain’t at all flattering !😳😂😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Well. I’m stuck for words ... are these REALLY the pics that caused that ‘ESSENTIAL WEEKEND BUSINESS TRIP TO LONDON ‘
They could have been taken anywhere and it really wouldn’t have improved the quality of the dreadful items they’re promoting to line their pockets with £££££. Fukkin deceitful bastards !!!
Ps .. She needs to learn how to tie that cardy cos that pic ain’t at all flattering !😳
Not to mention the altering. Her jaw is as wide as her waist.

The irony of her posing outside empty streets and closed shops just about says it all really.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Usual wonky pavements and leaning buildings. Could have been shot in the rolling grounds at Horsham, with the added bonus of giving all of the neighbours an effing good laugh.

• Haha
Ps .. She needs to learn how to tie that cardy cos that pic ain’t at all flattering !😳😂😂😂
She looks tiny in these pictures. Wouldn’t say she was a 12! I think she somehow shrinks the whole image.

Reactions: 2
So if her boiler hadn’t of broken, when was she going to shoot her collection? She’s a waste of space 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.