Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve had a small victory today, even though I’m almost scared to type this message in case my excitement is premature.

I don’t want to write it yet because I know she reads here and I don’t want her to expect it. I’ll share with you if I receive an update 😁
Good girl ... send me a letter my address is ... 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’ve had a small victory today, even though I’m almost scared to type this message in case my excitement is premature.

I don’t want to write it yet because I know she reads here and I don’t want her to expect it. I’ll share with you if I receive an update 😁
A victory is a victory, share when you can your go straight to the top of TITS 😂😂

Reactions: 6

That's great @Honeybee88 Very sensible not to announce, eyes & ears 'n all that!👀👂😂
(Tootsie applauds you)

Reactions: 2
I wish I could DM as I have wanted to a number of timesbut I appear to not have that feature.

I think it is a small victory, but a potential victory nonetheless.

In case you can’t already tell from my activity over the last week, I am livid with Lorna’s recent behaviour and I am hellbent on getting justice in any way I can!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some days I want to just blow it all up and DM her that she sucks. I’d be ablocked and couldn’t share in the fun then tho.
So I’ll say it here for her.

LORNA LOBOTOMY BRAIN - you SUCXXXXX

Whew I feel better.

Reactions: 11
It’s the deadly serious face when giving the cardigan tutorial that kills me. Like she’s teaching quantum physics 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lorna is not humble at all but life is going to humble her.

Everything will catch up with her soon.

Reactions: 12
I wish I could DM as I have wanted to a number of timesbut I appear to not have that feature.

I think it is a small victory, but a potential victory nonetheless.

In case you can’t already tell from my activity over the last week, I am livid with Lorna’s recent behaviour and I am hellbent on getting justice in any way I can!
if you tell us what it is, I’ll tell a bonus story😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish you could dm ?? Are you in trouble like our Lady Lockdown?!!!
I just don't get why I don't have DM access - I'm in an email convo with admin but its still not fixed so maybe its a system issue 🤷‍♀️ I think the reason @Honeybee88 can't DM is cos you have to have posted a certain number of messages before the option becomes available.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
if you tell us what it is, I’ll tell a bonus story😂
Ooohhhh @Honeybee88 dont say until it’s all done and dusted though! 😂😂😂.
OMG @Sarah93 I knew you had more 😉
WOW ... 2 exclusives to look forward too
❤❤

I just don't get why I don't have DM access - I'm in an email convo with admin but its still not fixed so maybe its a system issue 🤷‍♀️ I think the reason @Honeybee88 can't DM is cos you have to have posted a certain number of messages before the option becomes available.
Good .. seems a dreadful punishment for your caring misdemeanour especially as people post really hateful/horrid/vile things on other threads

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My husband's brother's daughter's puppy asked earlier in the Q&A what the nice hotel was like that she stayed in over the weekend.
A-blocked after a mere seven minutes 😂
The puppy really did think it was a perfectly reasonable and innocent question... 😇😇😇🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My husband's brother's daughter's puppy asked earlier in the Q&A what the nice hotel was like that she stayed in over the weekend.
A-blocked after a mere seven minutes 😂
The puppy really did think it was a perfectly reasonable and innocent question... 😇😇😇🐶
And Once again not even a reply ... so so vurrry rude !! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.