Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you tell us what it is, I’ll tell a bonus story😂
Hey @Sarah93 welcome back, thought you'd disappeared. Ooh you're such a tease, tempting @Honeybee88 and the rest of us 🤣 with the promise of stories. Bet you could tell a few. Seriously, though, knowing Lorna as well as you do, you'll appreciate the need for @Honeybee88 to keep things quiet at the moment.😉

Reactions: 4
I just don't get why I don't have DM access - I'm in an email convo with admin but its still not fixed so maybe its a system issue 🤷‍♀️ I think the reason @Honeybee88 can't DM is cos you have to have posted a certain number of messages before the option becomes available.
@LadyLockdown and @Honeybee88, I did some research... If you are a new(ish) member, or if you have previously been naughty-stepped, you have to make 200 posts before the messaging feature is enabled. It used to be 100, but evidently they changed it to 200.

Off topic but Charlotte looks rotten in that video and she reminded me of someone.. so I had to post it. It’s the cheeks 😂
3B45EC33-E7E9-41BD-8ADE-FE2339E66820.png

8F2664A5-A44B-4953-B982-DD1CE02077B6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll offer up my next thread title again as we are about there!

Quite simply ;

Lorna Luxe 18: Above the Law-na.

Or we could get something in about the boiler. And shall we do a poll ? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ll offer up my next thread title again as we are about there!

Quite simply ;

Lorna Luxe 18: Above the Law-na.

Or we could get something in about the boiler. And shall we do a poll ? 🤣
I like this title
Yes to a poll.
and add the latest drama to the synopsis .

@LadyLockdown and @Honeybee88, I did some research... If you are a new(ish) member, or if you have previously been naughty-stepped, you have to make 200 posts before the messaging feature is enabled. It used to be 100, but evidently they changed it to 200.
Blimey. I think @LadyLockdown has tripled that !! 😂😂

• Haha
What a messed up world we live in. Lady lockdown can’t private message, but Lorna, can lie and deceive the fans AND disobey the law with no “comeuppance”.

Rules are rules. Unless you’re Lorna.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got two

Lorna Luxe18: Pandemic is not Lorna's thing, stays in 5 star hotel as boiler gone ping

Lorna Luxe 18: Gotta get out of Horsham Heights, breaking the law for a cosy 5 star hotel night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go ...biggin herself up and posting luxe items after her ITS dump 😡

Of course you can ........
if you’ve got no morals, are a deceitful lying greedy selfish cow. And flog ugly cheap land fill clothing so you can ‘spoil yourself ‘ on your luxe items paid for by your hard working minions . that you probably laugh at each time you walk into Chanel !😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another Q&A 🙄 obviously featuring her staged questions.

Just realised I’ve upgraded to well-known member 😊 yay me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Q&A - who is going to the Maldives??

She can't help herself mentioning the over 10 years ago job, it obviously rattles her that she had to leave, bangs on about it enough

Reactions: 6
I'm vurrrry vurrry confused about In The Style's "Sustainability Policy" on their website. I know I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but am I correct in understanding that they're giving us a little lecture about how much clothing ends up on landfill, and therefore they have teamed up with 'Regain' so that you can donate all your unwanted clothing (rather than throwing it away) and then... and here's the clincher... ITS will send you some vouchers so that you can buy some more clothes to fill up your empty wardrobe again?? Eh?? :rolleyes:🧐🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Q&A - What do you have for breakfast on Christmas Day - hahahaha Another self-asked question
I have a champagne breakfast - all part of my Luxe Lifestyle don'cha know. I stay in an overpriced luxury hotel thanks to all you lovely followers lining my pockets by buying my cheap'nasty AliExpress offerings. Cheers m'dears! 🍾🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if you tell us what it is, I’ll tell a bonus story😂
I got a direct line to somebody who could help us, but if I say who then I risk giving away personal information about myself. I’m sorry that’s all I can say at present 😢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.