Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she forget she said on Friday she was spending the day making tea for the builders? I think not drinking is really messing with her brain. Although that was most probably another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she forget she said on Friday she was spending the day making tea for the builders? I think not drinking is really messing with her brain. Although that was most probably another lie.
I'd forgotten about the pre-record. She's bleeping bananas.

I agree she'll be back at HH tomorrow... going on about how nervous she is and how she hopes we like it yada yada yada

Reactions: 5
Lorna should not wear boots
Lorna should not ... Full stop !

I'd forgotten about the pre-record. She's bleeping bananas.

I agree she'll be back at HH tomorrow... going on about how nervous she is and how she hopes we like it yada yada yada
Hey @LadyLockdown there’s was a mod on here the other day you should have asked her how long you’ve gotta stay on the norty step re DM’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been on Flammables Inc ITS website. All those PJs she released last week have been reduced already. Not v funny for the loyal customers who were paying full price for them a week ago. Now, we've got her first "Black Friday Collection" tomorrow. LOL 🤣 This charlatan has more collections than my local church (and it's Catholic so that should tell you something). 😂😂 I wonder whether Loona will make an appearance on ITS stories, on the "runway" tomorrow. I can visualise it now; she'll be gaily skipping along, head bobbing away, ponytail swishing. Wouldn't it be totally hilarious if the ratty thing came flying off?!😂😂😂😂😂
EDIT: Just had a thought. Silly, silly me. Of course, Loona won't be able to make an appearance tomorrow, will she now? Because to do so would mean that she had to break Lockdown Regs. Well she wouldn't do that, would she now, because to do so would mean her BREAKING THE LAW, during this deadly Covid Global Pandemic. What's more, she wouldn't have the time as she's been poncing about in London all weekend and she'll still need to clean up the mess the plumber left on Friday! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! I had a busy week and hadn’t had time to keep up and when I bobbed on yesterday...28 pages of LL duck-ups to catch up on! Amazing how she keeps on getting away with tit. Anyway, in all these pics with her Chanel bags why do they look all flat an squashed? At least put something in them, woman! Like that bloody cardi. She doesn’t appear look after stuff, does she.

Reactions: 7
They really like to portray themselves as the real Luxe team. Her, fashion designer, model who is followed by over a million and lucky enough to be married to her soul mate. Him, photographer and successful banking career in the City and married to his soul mate. The reality is she has little imagination, picks cheap and nasty clothing from a catalogue, stands on New Bond Street, with fake, nasty extensions, modelling clothes she would never wear herself whilst standing on her tip toes. Edits her photos so they no longer look like her, two sizes smaller and a full on tan. Always kicking her leg with sunglasses hanging off her face no doubt shouting at her ‘soulmate’ take it again! Again! Living in a flat she hates. Sitting on the cold floor and daily GRWM. Teaching her followers how to tie a cardigan. Lies that much even she know longer knows if it’s a lie or the truth. Flouts the law as she’s a ‘model’. Barely sleeps as she’s a blocking negative/challenging comments most of the night. He just fawns all over her whilst probably being mocked by his work colleagues. Constantly paying for presents to keep his ‘soulmate’ in a good mood so she’s not moaning whilst he tries to do his job. What a sad life you both lead!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They really like to portray themselves as the real Luxe team. Her, fashion designer, model who is followed by over a million and lucky enough to be married to her soul mate. Him, photographer and successful banking career in the City and married to his soul mate. The reality is she has little imagination, picks cheap and nasty clothing from a catalogue, stands on New Bond Street, with fake, nasty extensions, modelling clothes she would never wear herself whilst standing on her tip toes. Edits her photos so they no longer look like her, two sizes smaller and a full on tan. Always kicking her leg with sunglasses hanging off her face no doubt shouting at her ‘soulmate’ take it again! Again! Living in a flat she hates. Sitting on the cold floor and daily GRWM. Teaching her followers how to tie a cardigan. Lies that much even she know longer knows if it’s a lie or the truth. Flouts the law as she’s a ‘model’. Barely sleeps as she’s a blocking negative/challenging comments most of the night. He just fawns all over her whilst probably being mocked by his work colleagues. Constantly paying for presents to keep his ‘soulmate’ in a good mood so she’s not moaning whilst he tries to do his job. What a sad life you both lead!
It’s all smoke and mirrors with these two. The narcissist and her enabler.

Reactions: 11
I saw this gem the other day in an article (apparently taken on her first ITS shoot in Cannes), no doubt filtered to within an inch of her life.
Her body looks good there though even when she edits it now she looks weird with odd shape legs and boobs up to her chin

Reactions: 1
I categorically and genuinely cannot understand her obsession (and her extraordinary lack of imagination) with taking all her photos on the pavements outside designer shops on New/Old Bond street, and always clutching a handbag. Can she honestly, truly think of NOTHING else? I have seen sooo many pictures online for higher-end clothing retailers (which is what she tries to portray), and they are beautiful: They are not all clutching a handbag for a start (even the outdoor street ones), and so many of the indoor ones (especially the Parisian ones) give me apartment envy. Their flat has large windows and beautiful wooden floors and is crying out for a few minor props to make her be able to shoot fabulous pics indoors. Why does she think fashun only appeals to people if she stands outside Dior or Gucci, clutching a handbag? She even clutches her wretched handbags (all empty, as pointed out in someone's previous post) when she does take photos in her front room. Who the duck walks around with a handbag in the house?? Or is the outdoor obsession because Mario Testino is such a shoddy photographer that he lacks imagination to do indoor photography?
I'm truly stupefied (and, having revently had Covid, I am also unbelievably bleeping angry) that she drove two hours to London, booked into a £500-a-night (for a basic room) luxury hotel for four nights, JUST so that she could stand next to a drain cover littered with fag-ends with a closed Prada shop behind her, wearing a tracksuit that is quite evidently NOT something one would wear to go rendezvous-ing in London. That's the kind of thing you'd wear to watch a movie or read a book. So they probably spent (or were sponsored by Browns) about £2.400 on a room, plus four hours' travel (illegally), for a handful of quite frankly unfathomably abysmal images? I am at a loss. And that husband of hers absolutely cannot be working at a bank (or anywhere else). His colleagues must think he's an outright buffoon, and surely they cannot take him seriously?
Rant over. I need more coffee. :oops::coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I categorically and genuinely cannot understand her obsession (and her extraordinary lack of imagination) with taking all her photos on the pavements outside designer shops on New/Old Bond street, and always clutching a handbag. Can she honestly, truly think of NOTHING else? I have seen sooo many pictures online for higher-end clothing retailers (which is what she tries to portray), and they are beautiful: They are not all clutching a handbag for a start (even the outdoor street ones), and so many of the indoor ones (especially the Parisian ones) give me apartment envy. Their flat has large windows and beautiful wooden floors and is crying out for a few minor props to make her be able to shoot fabulous pics indoors. Why does she think fashun only appeals to people if she stands outside Dior or Gucci, clutching a handbag? She even clutches her wretched handbags (all empty, as pointed out in someone's previous post) when she does take photos in her front room. Who the duck walks around with a handbag in the house?? Or is the outdoor obsession because Mario Testino is such a shoddy photographer that he lacks imagination to do indoor photography?
I'm truly stupefied (and, having revently had Covid, I am also unbelievably bleeping angry) that she drove two hours to London, booked into a £500-a-night (for a basic room) luxury hotel for four nights, JUST so that she could stand next to a drain cover littered with fag-ends with a closed Prada shop behind her, wearing a tracksuit that is quite evidently NOT something one would wear to go rendezvous-ing in London. That's the kind of thing you'd wear to watch a movie or read a book. So they probably spent (or were sponsored by Browns) about £2.400 on a room, plus four hours' travel (illegally), for a handful of quite frankly unfathomably abysmal images? I am at a loss. And that husband of hers absolutely cannot be working at a bank (or anywhere else). His colleagues must think he's an outright buffoon, and surely they cannot take him seriously?
Rant over. I need more coffee. :oops::coffee:
The people who buy her “line” are the same people who buy designer knock offs in Turkey. They see it as an aspirational thing and so by extension, her posting outside Dior is more engaging than, say, something more editorial done inside. They’re the same people who have that God awful Prada street sign wall art and while that’s fine, and while I sound like a snob, it’s not real fashion; it’s fashion for people who wouldn’t know Grace Coddington was if she popped up in their soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Very well said @RaspberryCheesecake I completely agree with you. All of this "outdoor obsession" you referred to is, I think, part of the message she's trying to get across to her (impressionable) followers....Look at me, this is my luxe life, it's all about wining & dining in Mayfair, shopping at the likes of Gucci, LV, Prada et al whilst swinging one of my Chanel/CD/Hermes bags; being pictured at a table at Cecconis (Chanel bag, Balenciaga's, Rolex, Cartier all in shot). Constructs a "picture" of the Mr Big-type man in her life, who facilitates this luxe lifestyle. Her fawning minions are mostly taken in by all of this; she's incapable of doing "subtle" by the way, I expect the ignoramus can't even spell it. She appears to believe that if she poses enough around about Bond Street, waddling about like a constipated duck with haemorrhoids, she'll get her message across. Her minions,, who largely "want her life" or "want to be Lorna Luxe", swallow it all hook, line & sinker. They flock to buy her collecshuns because at least this way, they are emulating her. Kerching 💷💷💷 more high end stuff for her to line her MaxMara pockets as she wouldn't be seen dead in most of the stuff they're buying. I think she's so deluded she probably believes her own spin and think she's some semi-celeb figure (esp since her acting debut:rolleyes:). And so on it goes. She'll continue with her ridiculous outdoor posing, looking like Chav Central and believing that she's some sort of enviable personage. They say that ignorance is bliss, don't they?
As for her Mr Big, if he is still officially at HSBC, I think he will have cause to be very concerned about his position. His Linkedin profile shows that he's the head of the Retirement Services Team blah blah blah, servicing HNW clients. Seriously? If I were a HNW individual, I would be seriously unimpressed at his clownish antics and I'd be pondering the wisdom of taking investment advice from a team headed by this oaf. That's without the Covid situation. I understand that HSBC have got a pretty stringent attitude towards their employees travelling during this time. I wonder how they would view one of these employees not only undertaking non-essential travel, but breaking UK Lockdown Laws during a period of national lockdown. I think that ANY employee guilty of this, irrespective of their seniority, could view their position as being very tenuous. Let's face it, there is very strong feeling in many quarters re people flouting the lockdown laws at this time. It wouldn't take much for Mr Big's behaviour to come to the attention of his seniors and superiors at HSBC. Food for thought; just putting it out there.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The people who buy her “line” are the same people who buy designer knock offs in Turkey. They see it as an aspirational thing and so by extension, her posting outside Dior is more engaging than, say, something more editorial done inside. They’re the same people who have that God awful Prada street sign wall art and while that’s fine, and while I sound like a snob, it’s not real fashion; it’s fashion for people who wouldn’t know Grace Coddington was if she popped up in their soup.
This is so accurate! What you described is not only her target audience... it also describes her. I remember her standing outside the venue during fashion week without a single show attendance. It is not about fashion for her or many others just like her, it is about the validation, feeding their ego by being surrounded by people who are somebody when those very people who they admire don’t even know their names; breathing the same air as them creates the illusion of success for these people. It is the constant faking without ever making it. It is not about fashion.

Reactions: 17
Lorna isn't fashion, she just buys obvious designer stuff, vast majority of it is hideous IMO. No taste and if it wasn't obviously designer she wouldn't look twice at buying it. When was the last time we saw her in something by an up and coming designer or anything remotely nice? It's all high st low end tit with chav accessories!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.